Riding a guy on top of him - how to?

Try both. I'm sure he won't complain no matter what you do. Part of the fun should be the experimenting. The fact that you don't know is part of the fun, IMO. Asking for advice on this is like asking to hear the ending to a movie before you see it. Wouldn't it be more fun to just find out in due course?

Sitting more upright just bend at your knees to move yourself up and down on him, or you can lean all the way over so you're face to face and just rock your hips up and down. What else is pretty hot is if you lean backwards and hold yourself up with your hands and still just raise your hips up and down by bending at the knees, it gives him a pretty hot view

Don't worry about feeling a bit silly or embarrassed during sex though, nobody was born a sexual god/goddess, we all had to learn as we gained experience. Just try stuff and see what you like. You're going to find a lot of positions you love and some that you hate, but you can't feel embarrassed or self conscious if you're going to enjoy yourself. My GF likes me picking her up and holding her against a wall, or me just being really direct and taking control of stuff, but if I was all timid we would have never found that out We were also pretty nervous and quiet at first, and once you get more comfortable with it you'll start to find out how hot things like talking dirty are.

I've basically thought that woman on top position was basically a "for the woman" position (though the visuals for us guys are great) so just do what feels good for you!

In my experience, the girl usually grinds her clitorus into my public bone.

OK this is already a little more info than I'm comfortable with sharing (blush)

I was gonna add that this is one of my fav positions until I realized that they all are so ....

Any way is pretty nice.

I like when my GF leans forward while on top, her arms bracing on the bed, and eases herself forward and back. She likes this too because it stimulates her clitorus at the same time...and she's in control.

Sometimes it's not very comfortable if a girl is too wild on top...can be painful if she's not careful. So, just go slow and easy till you know your partner.

I know exactly what you mean. You can feel pretty silly at first, especially when the guy is just laying there, looking at you, expecting whatever he is expecting and you don't have the slightest clue as to what you should be doing.

My suggestion is to just get on top and close your eyes. Forget about him staring at you and pay attention to what hits YOUR spots first. Experiment. Try different angles, different paces, different motions. Figure how the position works for you, and when you feel like it, open your eyes...I can guarantee that if you're enjoying yourself and finding what works, HE will be totally into it.

I'm not saying just ignore HIS needs and go for yours, but like another poster suggested, this position usually is for the girl. If he wants you to do a certain thing, he can guide you. You can encourage him by grabbing his hands and putting them on your hips so he can pace you to what works for him as well.

Just my two cents.

Dang this is embarrassng but I'll give you some guy feedback, too.

The guy can also be moving while on the bottom, too. But this particular position is definitely more about your action.

As for me the greatest turn on would be your ability to figure out whatever turns you on, makes you feel good, genuinely. I say hop right on your boyfriend and explore this angle of making yourself feel what you like to feel. And as you get a beat like this talk to him about how he likes this action which you like and what next, etc.

For what it is worth: facing the feet is a little less personal but a great turn on for me as a part of a mix. Us guys can be very visually oriented as you know. One girlfriend I had with long hair got so much into it her hair would fall in front of her face and she looked like "Cousin It". Kind of funny I know but again a turn on for me as she lost herself in this way while enjoying herself with me.

Ok, Im gonna ask another question Born to Resist, cause you sound really nice. lol (how geeky does that soound!?)

But, my Bf, has a huge pensis, the width is something ive never seen before. When we were having sex it REALLY hurt, getting him in. However, we hadn't had much foreplay, so i wasn't really wet.

But, was it cause i was Too tight or cause i wasn't wet enough. cAUSE im really scared ive put him off cause im tight - do guys like that?!

lol.

Be grateful if u could help me again. x x x

It doesn't sound geeky at all!! I'm VERY happy to help, if I can!

I really can't speak for guys, but from my experience, if it's uncomfortable for you, it's uncomfortable for them. It's good to be tight, but not TOO tight, and especially not tight and dry. Friction = not a good thing for either of you.

Don't give up though!

Just relax and be patient, and wait until you're wet enough. Or you could jump-start things and pick up some lube (don't feel silly about it either, it makes things WAY better), or just some saliva will work wonders. I found that a lot of times if I add a little moisture, it will help get me wet faster. But once I start and things are dry, it's really hard to get things moist.

I hope that makes sense.

You're body will adjust, even if you are really tight. It could be a combination of things, but sometimes you just have to adjust to the person you're with...give it some time, and practice!

Just make sure you get some foreplay in first and then see...it might still feel a little tight but the more you do it the better it will feel, right?

• 6 months later...

Bringing this back up to the top! (hehe)

I finally did it! My first orgasm on top, and it was GREAT

I started out by doing figure eights for a while, then found a good rythm, leaned back for a while, leaned forward for a while, switched back and forth between these techniques, and concentrated on how I felt instead of how I must have looked. Guess you could say I really let loose.

If it could get any better than that... we haven't had sex for 9 months. What a great way to get back!

We haven't had any contact for a few days now and I am feeling cool, don't want to get ahead of myself, but DANG I want to do that again ASAP. hehe.

The figure eight thing rocks. Tyra suggested it a few months back and she was right. It really set me off.