My ex and I broke up nearly 2 weeks ago, and haven't spoken for just under that. I kept steadfast in my commitment to myself of NC, but suddenly found myself writing this email a little while ago. I finished it, and went to the loo, and just as suddenly, found myself in floods of tears, feeling like I was going to vomit. I haven't had a cry this bad for about 5 days. Now I don't know if this was just a sort of vent email that I can delete without ever sending, or if it is something I should send. What do you think? This is the email, I've removed my address.

"This is probably going to seem really trivial and petty, but I really would like my dvds back. The thing is, I really don't want to be reminded of you and that's something that keeps popping up in my mind, and if getting them back will help, then I want to do that. But then, I don't know if I can see you. At first I really did think that at some point we could try to be friends - but seeing as your respect for me seems to stretch to only answering 1 question before ignoring me once again, now it seems highly unlikely. If I were to see you, I couldn't promise that I could keep my temper. It's proving difficult even in this email. I can't seem to decide which things you ought to know, and which things would just be spiteful and unnecessary.

So anyway, here's my address, if you could post them to me, that would be great:

Thanks"

the letter is too nice. it seems like you have no reason to be nice what about this

"Hey, I really would like my dvds back. I really don't want to be reminded of you and that's something that keeps popping up in my mind. I don't want to see you. At first I really did think that at some point we could try to be friends - but seeing as your respect for me seems to stretch to only answering 1 question before ignoring me once again, i'm not willing to deal with that. If I were to see you, I couldn't promise that I could keep my temper.

So anyway, here's my address, post them to me:

Thanks"