Who has experience this?

I'm curious to hear too.

The reality of actually doing it kinda uh scares me. Just something about how one would actually get to that situation safely and sanely. And then, to actually be surrounded by so much maleness. lol. Surely someone knows what I am talking about.

It is an intimidating thought, on a basic level. Think this one can safely stay in fantasy for me and of course, listening in to any woman who has actually experienced it.

I'm curious to hear too.

The reality of actually doing it kinda uh scares me. Just something about how one would actually get to that situation safely and sanely. And then, to actually be surrounded by so much maleness. lol. Surely someone knows what I am talking about.

It is an intimidating thought, on a basic level. Think this one can safely stay in fantasy for me and of course, listening in to any woman who has actually experienced it.

itsallgrand,

I agree with your post and i guess no woman on enotalone has every experience double penetration.

That must be what virgins dream of.

I dream of Hello Kitty and monogamous missionary single penetration as approved by the Family Research Council for married couples wanting babies.

And Cuban cigars.

Dako,

This virgin dreams about her husfriend or husband performing all types of sexual acts. makes you think all virgins are reserve sexually?

Husfriend: A woman long term boyfriend that she doesn't legally marry.

example of husfriend: Kurt Russell(Goldie Hawn),Steadman(Oprah).Tim Robbins(Susan Sarandon).

I assumed virgins think of sex just like everyone else.

Virgins are no different from the rest of us.

We're all humans, want to be close to a special person, and dream of ways to make them happy.

IMHO, it's ultimately about more than rubbing peepees.

I found a post that will she light on the DP experience.

a post from a woman from literotica

I have tried doble penetration numerous times. I LUV it. Being the center of attention is great. And the added pressure of that second penis is amazing.

But, for me, it is important to KNOW the two guys. There needs to be a level of trust because the woman could be seriously hurt in such a scenario.

It certainly is important that the woman LUV anal, because she is going to feel anal penetration even more with DP. If you don't enjoy anal, if you are not orgasmic with anal, don't even consider DP.

It is also a good idea for the two guys to know each other and feel comfortable with each other. They are going to be as close to a "bi" situation as they will ever be without going bi. They need to realize their penises will rub together (at least they will feel as if they are when both are inside the woman). If they are the least bit homophobic, they will not enjoy DP and probably ruin it for the woman as well.

Dako,

This virgin dreams about her husfriend or husband performing all types of sexual acts. makes you think all virgins are reserve sexually?

I'll agree w/ that from personal experience. There were 2 virgins that I was with that became instant experts from all the fantasies they already had about lovemaking just from reading.

I'll agree w/ that from personal experience. There were 2 virgins that I was with that became instant experts from all the fantasies they already had about lovemaking just from reading.

I'm not surpsise because everytime i tell men what i want sexually.The men call me some sexual freak.