THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE - SuperDave71

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got your back Sam - everything will be ok one day I promise

Congrats to Crows on day 17!!! How fantastic!

I'm impressed you are getting out there and dating. You are practicing and that's great. I'm not surprised you have a confusing girl right now - you are also in a state of unease and confusion, so you attracted that to you. Try not to judge and try to keep those eyes wide open. Be ready to not date at any time because it's just a healthy way to go. It's great to see you come so far....

DAY 16 WOOHOO!!

Well DAY 17 APPROACHING SLOWLY BUT SURELY

I really cant believe I have found the strength to do this..

I have had days where I cry myself to sleep, like last night.

But I would rather poke my eye out then call him.

I have found that this NC is giving me some self - respect.

I dont want to be giving someone FREE love, who clearly is not reciprocating

those feelings.

He is still on my MSN but blocked and I see him sign in and out . He will

probably be blocked for another couple of months at least too.

I miss the closeness of a relationship and that fuzzy feeling you get when

you see them. But I dont miss him specifically. He never had anything to

offer me. He never bought me flowers, in fact he never bought me anything.

I am proud of myself that I am getting there and I am keeping faith that I

will find someone one day that will cherish me, my hopes, my dreams

and will love me truly.

I miss the closeness of a relationship and that fuzzy feeling you get when

you see them. But I dont miss him specifically. .

Wow - you've turned a corner, hon!! This is a great and progressive sign. It's exactly how I felt before I got really involved in school and fitness, which allowed me to let go completely. Good work and congrats on day 16!!!!

Halfway there!!! Day 15

I am alot calmer and more rational now that it is fifteen days later. He is on my mind though. I do not miss the stress, but the same as a few posts above in that I miss the closeness. I treated him like gold and know he had nothing to complain about. When I look back, I realize he was the problem and an idiot for not seeing what was right in front of him.

I might do sixty days like you Lil Bear.

Its good to hear people are doing so well...

As for me, I'm on day 3 of NC and i'm still struggling. I can't stop myself from thinking about her even during my daily routine. I can't let go of this hope that we are going to get back together because she said she hoped it would happen right before we started our no contact. Going through my daily routine is getting a little easier although far from easy. I have my ups and downs throughout the day so I'm hoping the ups keep out numbering the lows. Am I ok to be thinking that I still want to get back together because I really feel like she does to... she just wanted some space to figure things out. Ahhhhhh ... just venting... thanks for listening!

I just completed 90 days of NC this past weekend and I feel great. It was hard at first as you all know but it does get easier.

Now I have a great new job at EA games, i look good, i go out, and the ladies are hitting on me once again, oh yeah!

I wish you all the best.

I'm now going for 120 days lol.

I just completed 90 days of NC this past weekend and I feel great. It was hard at first as you all know but it does get easier.

Now I have a great new job at EA games, i look good, i go out, and the ladies are hitting on me once again, oh yeah!

I wish you all the best.

I'm now going for 120 days lol.

WOW sickboy well done. What job have you got with EA GAMES. If you say the sims, I am going to hunt you down man! lol. x

WOW sickboy well done. What job have you got with EA GAMES. If you say the sims, I am going to hunt you down man! lol. x

I am working on a game called Spore. it's from Will Wright, the guy who created Sims. It takes you from the evolution of life, through different phases afterwards. You main goal is to get into outerspace. i can;t say much more then that or i'll get in trouble lol. link removed. Check it out.

Don't hurt me too bad, not the face!! lol

I am working on a game called Spore. it's from Will Wright, the guy who created Sims. It takes you from the evolution of life, through different phases afterwards. You main goal is to get into outerspace. i can;t say much more then that or i'll get in trouble lol. link removed. Check it out.

Don't hurt me too bad, not the face!! lol

Haha , that game sounds cool! I love the sims soooooooooooo much. I just make them fall in love and have sex all day! Sigh...If life could really be like that...or maybe it could? lol..I wont hurt you mr! x

Haha , that game sounds cool! I love the sims soooooooooooo much. I just make them fall in love and have sex all day! Sigh...If life could really be like that...or maybe it could? lol..I wont hurt you mr! x

It should be a great load of fun, I just hope we can get out by Sept. hard work making games, i doubt peeps have any idea of what it takes.

lol. yeah that sounds good to me, some hot tub action.

Hmm well coming to the end of Day 1....

Feel alright... listening to music really loud distracted me and got me into a good mood...

also distracted me from revising though lol

Will be playing a lot of online poker too haha

Hmm i feel okay... but i hope shes okay with all of this... i dont want her to hate me...

day 2

i ended up feeling depressed and almost called her yesterday

the more i think about this, the more i can't see her going back to me

why does my heart feel emoty in the morning?

it's as if there's a void in my chest, literally

it felt literally empty

Hmm well coming to the end of Day 1....

Feel alright... listening to music really loud distracted me and got me into a good mood...

also distracted me from revising though lol

Will be playing a lot of online poker too haha

Hmm i feel okay... but i hope shes okay with all of this... i dont want her to hate me...

Being in this NC stuff for this long, I wonder if my ex thinks I hate him

Being in this NC stuff for this long, I wonder if my ex thinks I hate him

Well she just said to me on msn

"i know you dont want to talk, but im just letting you know - i understand, i was being selfish, im so sorry"

I replied with a thanks, and i love you - and she gave a

Man i do miss her though....

LilBear i doubt ur ex hates you ... no one can hate that much after a while i dont think... plus ur ex must understand why u need the NC?