Relationship fallout from group sex, 3 sums ?

could you handle someone, right in front of you, litterally going at it with your girlfriend?

See, that's the thing isn't it... I don't understand the mindset of wanting to share the person you love with somebody else. Does not compute.

The very thought would make me want to vomit blood.

Gosh people you could be a little bit more helpful? onlineguy what was the point of your post? Anyway.

Basically it comes down to as they have said before if you feel comfortable sharing her with someone else, and im not trying to say your selfish or anything for wanting that because its fully within what you should be feeling to feel jealous that another guy might get that opportunity. You should ask her why she wants this, is it because she feels bored in your relationship or because she just wants to try something new? And if you think about what you said

My Girlfriend is wanting to try MMF but I am a little unsure as this is new to me. I like the idea of FFM but I am worried that this will end the relationship ?

Ask yourself why your comfortable with FFM but not MMF. If it comes down to it and you just don't feel comfortable with another guy there then ask her how she feels about FFM and if she replies with the same response maybe shes feeling the same way and you should think again about granting her request of MMF.

Gosh people you could be a little bit more helpful? onlineguy what was the point of your post? Anyway.

My point is that if a girl can sleep with another whilst she is with you, then she can easily do it when your not there. If sleeping with a stranger or evan someone you know does not make her feel guilty, then if your not there it wont make her feel guilty.

Ok if you agree on an open relationship, but if you dont, you will get very hurt.

Do others agree with this interpretation?

Perhaps you need to ask yourself what type of girl is it that your with?

Bringing a third party into your relationship, might be a curiosity/fantasy, but ACTUALLY MAKING A CHOICE TO ACT ON THIS, is NOT a good idea. You will not only lose the cherished and respectful intamcy you share with your partner, you will also lose something even more important, and that is your "sense of self".

Once you do something like this, you will laugh less, you will cry less, you will feel less, and lose the respectful cherished intamcy in the relationship. All that loss for some physical experiment or gratification of some fantasy??? Instead of "wondering if you should do this", try asking yourself "why you are okay being with someone who desires a juggling act in the bedroom".

You are so much better off being with someone who can share her fantasies and talk about them, but who would never ever make the disrespecting choice to actually act them out.. once you do this, she will want to raise the stakes even more to get her "kicks".. where does it end? It doesn't, except you will be left feeling you've compromised your values/standards only to feel so empty afterwards... STAY AWAY from this "temptation to fulfill" HER fantasy... because the "reality" of the aftermath may be a dark emotional place for you.. is that worth it?