Are MOST men Minute Men?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can last pretty much as long as I want to.. All I do when Iget close to going off is relax all muscles a bit and it goes away for another 5 min or so, sometimes I need to think of something else for a while too though.

Only problem is I sometimes last too long.. And I end up boring both of us for about 5 or 10 min before I can get it over with

Hear Hear Ray Kay - too long is TOO long. I am all for men that make me happy pre, or post their happiness, but I have to agree, there is such a thing as too long... I think I am doing something wrong too. And it is rare that I get the rhythm right that I want the man not to come, but usually that demand comes with the second time around. One for him, and then hold off on his second for me...

Plus an hour(or a long time) of panting, man!

As to the person who mentioned it is all about the connection and too personal to talk about on the forum - why were you reading it - you just want to know what we all think, and then poo poo us that we talk about it.

i would never discuss initmate moments shared in a forum like this - making love is special

talking about how long a man can hold back means you miss the best part - the connection

If you thought you were above this ..then why did you respond to begin with? This forum is a place to discuss things you may not be able to discuss anywhere else. Lets not lose sight of that.

I have a hard time believing this because sex has both an emotional and physical component. If the best part of sex is the emotional aspect then you are missing the physical. I believe that both are important and sex is like anything else it can be made better with knowledge.

I think that the minute man thing happens when sex is just used to get off and there is no longer an emotional component. In my mind sex should not always last an hour, maybe there is only time for 5 or 10 mins depending on the circumstances. Now if a guy has a problem where he cannot last then he needs to learn how to control this but he has to want to do it.

I think this response hits the nail on the head. If the man REALLY wants to please you and he knows he is coming up short on the longevity part than he would try to last longer or add in a few extras. The fact that he doesn't do it...may be a sign that he just could care less and he wants to get it over with.

OUCH!](*,)

I think this response hits the nail on the head. If the man REALLY wants to please you and he knows he is coming up short on the longevity part than he would try to last longer or add in a few extras. The fact that he doesn't do it...may be a sign that he just could care less and he wants to get it over with.

OUCH!](*,)

I agree. Same thing when the woman just lies there and doesn't do much because she is "shy". I would want to perform CPR on her to see if she is alive lol.

Then again, if the man is quick then he is quick. There are many women out there who take forever too.

true tired, it takes two to tango ) thats relationships though always a struggle, where one partner is willing to put more effort in, as they value the other person more than the other- you rarely ever find a perfect match of two split apples fitting together perfectly. Plus complacency always creaps in, once they feel the other person is secured xD. I bet he put more effort in initially.

The actual act of premature ejaculation isn't a problem in my eyes, as it can't be helped. But, is he making efforts to satisfy you in other ways, as stated. Men r always satified sexually, which is a bonus, yet many women rarely are ) so then men are under more pressure to perform as many women r sexually frustrated , thats one bad botty, freaking rotation. Overall, relationships are freaking daft ) i'd love to be content being on my own, yet the creator didn't make it that way.

Its a time-bomb always ticking away, must reproduce gimme sex, sex, sex haah. The will to life!! Its just a fact that at an underlining level, were all egoists and completely selfish even if we don't appear to be on the outside, as its advantageous to get our needs meet~ us clever animals got malnipulation down to an art- the most noble at it succeed in life. I'm sure deep deep down, in the pits of the unconscious, the man doesn't really care about satisfying his partner in the slightest- only in knowing what he might lose, does he buck his ideas up. Controversial !!!

Stealing some freud, the psyche is made up of animalistic drives ~sex and aggressive, with conscious coming later to give humans the reality aspect and to stop ppl self-destructing. Darwinism survivial of teh species. but i believe he got it spot on, very subjective but accurate in my eyes. thereforeeee, reason is passions slave and that makes us utterly selfish and that should explain ur delima lol. Homo homini lupus (Man is a wolf to man).

Men r always satified sexually

Riiiight. I find it very, very hard to ejaculate from oral sex or a handjob, so for the first 5 months of my current relationship I had an orgasm from my girlfriend all of 3 times. Tonight my girlfriend was ultra horny, and after me going down on her for a while she came after about 2 minutes of sex, and she usually can't keep going after one chain or orgasms because it gets dry and sensitive. Not saying it doesn't make me feel confident in my abilities being able to make her orgasm so fast, but to say it was satisfying to get worked up to have sex and then be done after a couple minutes is a bit of a strech. Not every guy is satisfied every time.

Riiiight. I find it very, very hard to ejaculate from oral sex or a handjob, so for the first 5 months of my current relationship I had an orgasm from my girlfriend all of 3 times. Tonight my girlfriend was ultra horny, and after me going down on her for a while she came after about 2 minutes of sex, and she usually can't keep going after one chain or orgasms because it gets dry and sensitive. Not saying it doesn't make me feel confident in my abilities being able to make her orgasm so fast, but to say it was satisfying to get worked up to have sex and then be done after a couple minutes is a bit of a strech. Not every guy is satisfied every time.

True. Not everyman is satisfied every time and when you are "not" how does it make you feel? Well thats how a woman feels when she doesn't climax.

Is your girlfriend open to using lube?? Have you communicated your needs to her? Try buying some lube and when the well runs dry... use it. I know that I personally wouldn't feel good about leaving my partner hanging. I'd want to accomidate.

True. Not everyman is satisfied every time and when you are "not" how does it make you feel? Well thats how a woman feels when she doesn't climax.

Is your girlfriend open to using lube?? Have you communicated your needs to her? Try buying some lube and when the well runs dry... use it. I know that I personally wouldn't feel good about leaving my partner hanging. I'd want to accomidate.

I think the difference is the guy basically finishes on his own. Like when he doesn't, the responsibility doesn't fall on the woman the way it is the other way around.

How many people complain about premature ejaculation or "minute men" compared to people who complain about women who take WAYYYYYY too long or can't from intercourse. Seems the responsibility always falls on the guy no matter what.

If he is too fast, he is supposed to do other things and maybe even ejaculate hours before. When the woman takes forever, do you see people asking her to masterbate before and get herself really really close?

I honestly don't feel totally let down when she's done first and fast, a lot of times when she orgasms first she can keep going, but yesterday was the first time we had a chance to have sex in about a week because of exams, etc, so she was just really worked up and done quick.

When we use condoms we have to use lube otherwise they get dried out (it's a weird problem, she's always soaking wet when we go au natural but it's like the latex dries her out), but it's just sometimes she feels totally drained after a great orgasm and doesn't want to keep going, and I'm cool with that. I was just trying to make a point that not every guy gets off every time, not that I was unsatisfied with my sexual relationship

My current lover likes to "get round one over with" and that usually lasts 15 minutes or so. After that, he can go 30 - 40 minutes... longer if we go for round 4 or 5. (Sometimes he stops during round 4 or 5 if he sees I'm getting tired. Gotta love a man who doesn't need to finish!)

There are others out there that last for a long time. I've been with maybe 7 or 8 of them who just keep going.

Most young men 'may' not be able to last bareback for more than 10 minutes.

But I don't see why that can't be changed by simple increasing the number of daily orgasms a man has until he lasts much longer. There are many people who suggest multiple rounds, which is awesome.

But for the men who cannot go multiple rounds, I think a better suggestion is to actually plan ahead! If once a day doesn't let a man last long enough, then move to 2 or even 3 times every day.

And if a man doesn't have sex or orgasm for a couple of days, it should come as a surprise to noone if he has trouble lasting!

Wow, never heard/seen so many women only WANT 10-20 mins of actual penatration. I guess when it comes down to it, it's ALWAYS better for the man, to get the woman off first. That way you don't look like a selfish pr**k =]

Personally, I can hold out comfortably for a good half hour, usually by that time we've done just about every position.

Longest session, was 6 hours, with 5 minute breaks inbetween. She was on E, and well, I was just enjoying myself. Pretty sure I looked like a deflated floaty device at the end of that.

I think it depends on alot of factors. Myself, I can get hard as a rock and go and go and go after I've been drinking. Sometimes, getting off becomes a problem in this situation. However, in the morning it usually doesn't take much. The "army" gets released in minutes! Gotta love morning sex...lol Another factor is control. There are ways to control and maintain yourself that are also very pleasurable for the woman. It's called changing positions often during the sexual act. You also have to vary in speed and thrust as well. If a guy just puts it in and pumps away at frantic pace like a jackhammer, of course he is going to finish quickly! If he varies his speed, changes positions, and actually uses his tool as an instrument rather than a bludgeon, then he will last longer. At least I found it to be true.

To the orgininal poster - You must be meeting the wrong kinds of men, or else maybe you are just so smokin hot, and your junk is just so tight that men can't help but fire the gun prematurely????????

I dont' agree with your generalization about men who can't last being rare.

Wow, never heard/seen so many women only WANT 10-20 mins of actual penatration. I guess when it comes down to it, it's ALWAYS better for the man, to get the woman off first. That way you don't look like a selfish pr**k =]

I don't think its selfish being that it isn't the guy's responsibility whether she gets off. I know it's not her's if the guy does. The guy does after using a rhythm that works for him and concentrating.

If she takes too long maybe she should be masterbating before the get-together like people suggest the guy does if he finishes too fast.

I don't think we are in the minority with being able to last longer than 10 minutes or w/e

I think for the majority guys can last a lot longer than they do, but they cant seem to understand that's it's not JUST about their own personal pleasure...

So many just quickly get going forgetting there is someone else their too

Perhaps in some of these cases, the man just want to get it over and done with because the female is so inadequate in the sack (you know, the type that just lays there lol. Every guy has heard or or experience one of those or they are fooling themselves). My POV is if the person is laying there expecting me to do the "work" (all of the thrusting), then I'm gonna only care about getting my own rocks off.

Perhaps in some of these cases, the man just want to get it over and done with because the female is so inadequate in the sack (you know, the type that just lays there lol. Every guy has heard or or experience one of those or they are fooling themselves). My POV is if the person is laying there expecting me to do the "work" (all of the thrusting), then I'm gonna only care about getting my own rocks off.

That summarizes all of my relationships to date...... good thing i'm a very "generous" person.