Advice needed, my girlfriend won't have sex with me

swedishdude

• 6 months later...

Hi i have the exact same problem. but mine bean alittle longer i havnt done it with my girlfriend for over a year and its starting to really get me strest but even if i go to kiss her she push me and tells me to F off i have a female friend down the road shes 50 something and she used to have this problem where she dint ever want sex so she went to the doctors and told them and it turned ount that her hormones where up the shoot the doc gave her some pills and she said how she was always wanting it when she was on the pills. even if this is our problem how do we get our girlfriends to the doctors? i know my girlfriend will go nutts. this problem made me and her split up not long ago we was split up for like 3months and i got with someone else who wanted it everyday but then i got back with my ex and went back to no sex kind of stupid but i really care bout her, i dont know how much longer i can coupe tho.

Sorry bout the spelling just woke up

• 5 months later...

i need advice to someone i dont know what else to do k im 19 she is 20 we only done is 5 times in the past 2 1/2 months but it ha been going on for about a year i just only started documenting it but same story here i have been with her 3 years the first year was great we would do it like 2 times a day once even 12 in one day but she moved in like 8 months ago and its not really gotten worse cause she was still not ever doing it with me before she moved in but i have tried to talk to her and she will never really tell me anything as far as i know me and her were and are the only person we have slept with but every night i try to get her to and she pushes me away and its killing me i dont know what to do its so messed up like i have a great body and i have 0 trouble getting who ever i want but she is the one i love and i dont ever want to be with anyone but her. i know hormones can effect that * * * * so i stated looking to see if the depo shot could be effecting it and it does cause los of sex drive but when we do make love alot of the time she is not wet and it hurts like hell so we cant and then when we actually do do it and it works sense i never get laid anymore i dont last long so it cant be fun for her and idk what to do when i do last long cause i take oxy or ther pain killers i can last a hella long time but the says it hurts and to stop so i can never finish its a night mare i know what you feel about having a great relatioship and just a * * * * ty sex life cause im not going to leave her over sex even tho i feel so unwanted and ugly and * * * * but idk any ideas people i signed up just to post my question. so someone PLEASE READ THIS

i feel your pain everone just count yourself fortunate your not as young as me i can understand you older people never doing it but someone my age why thats just horrible. but anyways hang in there people and just hope it gets better or find a wway to deal i personally have not been sober in 2 years as a result of this now. but if your like us talking about it will only make things worse god my s*** is just all F***ed up i see no reason to go on sorry people with the same problems it sux so bad i know.

i am also very in shape and attractive and young so i see no reason this happed to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

this guys hit it dead on .you find it offensive imgine for once in your selfish live what its like to get knock backed every day by the one person you love no matter what you do. then tell me at what point is enough, cause you dont want any one else so she carrys on hurt you with every waking moment

• 7 months later...

Ive been having problems like this... not as serious... but heading that way.

people always say " Oh... men are just horney all the time, they have to deal with it"

Yes, men are horney quite often... sex to a female is a whole lot different to the way men think of it (Im talking about intimacy/with sex with a partner)

Men are stereotypically raised from little boys to look negatively upon "weak emotions", and sex it one of the closest things some men actually have to being able to express emotion and what they are feeling...

Women need to honestly reconsider how they view their sexual interactions with men, especially women depriving their partners.

Dont be mad when he cheats, or if he "changes" because every rejection, the longer they go, the worse that they will feel, each time receiving a blow to their self esteem, where they should consider themselves completely comfortable doing such things to his loving partner, its not just about "getting off" its a form of release of emotion for men.

I love my girlfriend, she says she loves me. Whenever i get rejected, or she says no im too tired ect. ill always kiss her saying, "thats ok baby, i love you" and i say that because i do. but honestly, i lie down in bed and feel absolutely horrible from this feeling inside my chest like everything in being ripped out, not over dramatic, the thought "why doesnt she love me" is always the end result. Men say women go crazy over emotions and stuff like this, every time you sleep after a rejection... there he sits, right next to you, loving you as much as he can, yet feeling as if someone had destroyed his life. That honestly is the physical feeling i get...

So gals, if you want ur men to love you fully to no end, SHOW THEM SOME LOVING!!!

Otherwise you will go from partner to partner, wondering why they are all so miserable when they leave you.

Sex is important!

• 8 months later...

Most of you people don't know what you are talking about. And yes what above guy said is true.

Go link removed (I wouldn't call it like that myself if it was me) - the guy figured it out more or less. Ignore all the marketing crap, I hate it myself, and look into what he offers, it is not that much $

And no I am not affiliated with the site.

if you think the most important thing in a relationship is sex, whether you're male or female, i feel bad for you.

It's the only reason to be in one. Everything else you can get from a friendship, a companionship, or a partnership or any other fellowship that is known to man. The distinction of a relationship is sex.

If sex is nonexistent, then it's just a friendship with one person getting more than they're giving.

i feel your pain everone just count yourself fortunate your not as young as me i can understand you older people never doing it but someone my age why thats just horrible. but anyways hang in there people and just hope it gets better or find a wway to deal i personally have not been sober in 2 years as a result of this now. but if your like us talking about it will only make things worse god my s*** is just all F***ed up i see no reason to go on sorry people with the same problems it sux so bad i know.

i am also very in shape and attractive and young so i see no reason this happed to me.

You have allowed her to "own" You. It's easy to do, and hard to break off, but for your betterment, it's the best thing you can do.

Don't ever let a girl own you like this again!

Archived