Isn't the male organ funny and weird looking?

Not to be offended, but I do laugh about it and comment on it on some occasions whenever me and b/f fond each other and do outercourse (meaning everything from petting to stimulating of gentals except anal or intercourse so techinically I would be considered virgin still).

Come to think about it, isn't it suppost to be funny looking, a jello squishy stick. Then again it's also suppost to be disgusting without the foreskin, esp. the glands, ewww. I still have a thing if I don't see it cover up. The glans reminds me of disgusting sausage and I hate sausage.

The female body is definitely built more attractively from a biological perspective. I remember reading a study that even heterosexual women are more VISUALLY stimulated by the female body than the male body. Scientists analyzed brain waves and the women responded MOST strongly to affection from their partner, followed by the female body, with very little to no response for the male body of it's own accord (as in, not tied to affection and intimacy).

I disagree somewhat. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To say that the female body is more "attractive" is a perspective. With this situation, I would argue that an un-biased perspective is simply impossible, because everyone is either male or female; every member of the human race itself is biased.

There is more to "attractiveness" than simply the shape of something. The reason men and women might find women more visually stimulating, is due to our programming as humans with respect to what we are attracted to, and many other nuances.

I don't believe the male body is any less beautiful than the female body; just that men and women in general might be more visually stimulated by the female form.

The female form has "funny parts", just like the male form. They're just different.

I don't think there's anything gross or ugly about it. I appreciate it. Besides it's not about how it looks, it's about what it can do.

The main thing I find funny about it is how obvious it makes itself when it wants attention.

The glans reminds me of disgusting sausage and I hate sausage.

Keep in mind that it does belong to a human being who has feelings. So I dont think it would be wise to tell your BF that. If you are grossed out and do not feel comfortable with all of him, maybe you're not ready for the relationship to be sexual. Don't do anything you are not comfortable doing or that digusts you.

BellaDonna

I don't think there's anything gross or ugly about it. I appreciate it. Besides it's not about how it looks, it's about what it can do.

The main thing I find funny about it is how obvious it makes itself when it wants attention.

Keep in mind that it does belong to a human being who has feelings. So I dont think it would be wise to tell your BF that. If you are grossed out and do not feel comfortable with all of him, maybe you're not ready for the relationship to be sexual. Don't do anything you are not comfortable doing or that digusts you.

BellaDonna

This is exactly what I was thinking, but I wasn't going to say anything:

1. If my GF consistently told me my penis looked funny, and/or ugly, I'd be kinda upset.

2. If your maturity towards sex is still "Ewww gross, it looks weird!", maybe it's a good thing you're still a virgin, and outercourse might be pushing it a bit.

This is exactly what I was thinking, but I wasn't going to say anything:

1. If my GF consistently told me my penis looked funny, and/or ugly, I'd be kinda upset.

2. If your maturity towards sex is still "Ewww gross, it looks weird!", maybe it's a good thing you're still a virgin, and outercourse might be pushing it a bit.

Totally agree.

Jsx.. my sentiments exactly.. The fact that you find it gross or funny looking sounds more like the comments of an immature girl than a young woman ready to take on the responsibilities of a fully mature sexual relationship.

I would hold off on intercourse for awhile if you are feeling like this.

Yeah.. and this whole.. oh.. vaginas are beautiful while penises are the more hideous thing alive is just a bunch of horse pukey!

I think that penises are beautiful. I do NOT think that that a woman's body is more appealing to me a woman.. give me a flipping break!

I'm not a lesbian.

Which study did you get this out of btw?? 'a study that even heterosexual women are more VISUALLY stimulated by the female body than the male body." Lesbian Weekly? LOL

I find an attractive male naked body extremely attractive...

But of course American society wants us to buy this horse crud... Aren't we also encouraged by our so-called "liberal" boyfriends to have a threesome with another woman?

Just another instance where American culture is totally twisted and screwed up!

I wish they would stop doing this... There's nothing very pretty anyway about a vaginal.. I think that God really dropped the ball when he invented our parts.. The penis is a work of art.. but the vaginal.. definitely like something from outer space! Definitely strange looking.

And the penis feels so nice too... All that lovely velvety skin to touch...

I have to wonder though about women who have such a revulsion for the sight of a penis. Where is that coming from anyway? Didn't she grow up with any brothers or male cousins...

I guess if you didn't see a penis your entire life til adulthood, you might think them a bit different.. They are a different looking thing..but very nice imho.

The penis is a work of art.. but the vaginal.. definitely like something from outer space! Definitely strange looking.

And the penis feels so nice too... All that lovely velvety skin to touch...

I have to wonder though about women who have such a revulsion for the sight of a penis. Where is that coming from anyway? Didn't she grow up with any brothers or male cousins...

I guess if you didn't see a penis your entire life til adulthood, you might think them a bit different.. They are a different looking thing..but very nice imho.

Nope I was an only child until age 15, my brother is now 4 years old. Actually I did see a penis on a t.v. screen in one of my psychology classes 2 years ago. On the film, the were showing the video of how it was like having sex and well, I did walk out of class for a while, it did got me disgusted.

Yea, I guess I'm still not ready for the actual sex. Well the problem is I find it cute with the foreskin, but not without it. Surprisingly b/f didn't get upset at all, he just say it's all in my mind, that he was like that too when it was his first time. Oh well, I guess it'll take a little while before I finally get used to it. I also guess it's when you get so tempted that you go for it and forget about it being eww.

I wonder if one reason the male body looks odd to some women is because we don't actually see one until late? The female body is everywhere - you can see breasts and such in art, national geographic magazines, and even in some tv shows. However, while the naked female body is on display, I have never seen the naked male body outside of that famous David statue. I didn't even see my first naked man until about 22, in an art class with nude models. If other women have similar experiences (or lack thereof) as myself and Ailec, then no wonder it looks odd to us!