My juices make her gag.

Its tastes like nothing you can explain... its not exactly plesant,

anyways, without sounding lewd.. if she makes sure you cum right at the back of her mouth (without it being so far back it goes up her nose) then she shoudlnt be able to taste it as much.

It might be texture as well... not sure what you can do about that tho.. .increase your water intake?

Hey there! How funny, I just posted something like this in a different thread. To the person who asked what it tastes like: it varies from guy to guy (I've only done it with one, but based on how my friends describe their boyfriends'), but my boyfriend's semen tastes like a warm, very salty and sometimes very bitter raw egg yolk with a slight aftertaste. It actually did make me gag once.

I'm not sure I would agree on that one: "All semen tastes ghastly (well, all the semen I've sampled, not that I'm much of a gourmet)"

I think of the few boyfriends I've had oral sex with.. that each one tasted different.

I dunno. .it's sort of a very different, slightly bitter taste.. but my last bf tasted sweet actually. I think it does have to do with the diet. He drank tons of water at work and hardly ever ate red meat if that had anything to do with it.

He did smoke and drink alcohol though. Anyway.. you are only going to swallow it for a second... I've never had it repeat on me.

To me....it feels like a snot ball on my tongue. Honestly there is so much pre cum that I couldn't wait for the grand finally.

I dont know about taste...I was so lost on trying not to gag and repeating the word... R A L P H ...very loudly. ( you know that retched sound you make when you are gaging)

haha funny, my boyfriend wouldn't even let himself cum in my mouth till recently because he was afraid I'd gag or get sick.

I finnally just stayed down when he announced he was getting close, and when I refused to remove him from my mouth, he actually stopped and was like, "you sure? only if you want to..." and I nodded, and resumed the act, and BAM! that man screamed with pleasure louder than ever! loved it! and you know what...I didn't mind it at all because I did a little trick with my tongue... you see, your tastebuds are on the top of your tongue, so when he announced he was ready to burst, I simply curled my tongue up so the sperm would hit under my tongue, and I barely tasted a thing! Infact, he had to tell me when he was done, because I couldn't even tell he finished. afterwords I just swallowed really quickly, and barely had to taste it! Then he was all worried about me and handed my a tissue to spit it, not realizing I had already swallowed it, but I spit in the tissue anyway, lol and then he was so concerned the cum was going to dry in my mouth and close up throat or something, or rust on my teeth, he made me go rinse with water, and use mouthwash, oh and I forgot to mention, afterwords, he was so satisfied, yet felt so guilty I had his sperm in my mouth, he quikly tasted it himself afterwords. lol I thought it was sweet of him really. he admits it has always been a fantasy for him (cuming in my mouth) but he was so worried I'd throw up on him or something! lol

Ummmm, yeah. I'm not a fan of swallowing. I agree with the above poster about the salty egg whites. I will swallow, but I have to be completely, totally, mentally prepared to do it.

I would compare it to having someone's snot in your mouth. Actually, snot would probably taste better. Ick. Shudder. Blech.

Don't take it personally, guys!