can i? it would make me feel so much better. this guy i fell in love with i will never be able to have a relationship with because he doesnt love me anymore i screwed up another relationship AGAIN!! so i must say goodbye to my happy world, and hello to my dark, saddened, crying myself to sleep world. i feel so alone, i miss him but dont know how to get him back my family doesnt get along well AT ALL, they are always fighting and calling the police on each other, it makes me feel so sad that im not doing my job as a grandaughter, aunt etc. i dont have a mom, she died because of an abusive father, so i have no one to turn to and the only thing i know is depression. can i just sit here and die?

Hon! I am so sorry for your sorrow. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I want to crawl in a hole sometimes too. Sometimes...more often than not. Feel free to vent and gripe and moan as much as you please. I know it may make you feel a little bit better. Do you have a friends shoulder you can cry on? Sometimes I know its hard to go to family and complain about issues you are having. What happened with this guy? Maybe there is still a possibility of a friendship. We are all here to help you. All you have to do is ask. I send my regards and hugs.

Friends? Yes, but i dont want to, i think a corner would be better. What happened? I refused to get a cam, and he got all pissed off at me and told me i dont trust him so i dont need him. I felt that i should have a say in this but he says i am not letting HIM have a say. Are all guys like this? Or have i just gotten all the s**tty ones? Is it me? Can it be what im doing? Im sick of all the guys that dump me for snobs, or *h*res, why the hell do i always get these ones? Why cant they accept me, or my feelings?

im sry to hear of your depression but unfortnatle that happens in life if any1 knows i do but you need to get up go out and live life to its fullest you only have 1 chance at life you shouldnt waste you should enjoy it. I know you miss your boyfriend but there will be others men and women are like buse once you get off 1 another comes around so dont cry get and try to have a good time you only have 1 chance dont waste it. hop this helps

mysteryman