Omg I Hope She Isnt Pregnant!!

nmbrc193

me and my girlfriend had sex las friday. i was goin to put a condom on but we were makin out and it went in w/o the condom. it jus felt so good.omg im sooo stupid. i didnt tell her that i didnt have the condom on. i didnt ejaculate but there couldve been precum.im sooooo worried. i kno on sunday she said she had her period. does this mean she is pregnant...are the chances good...wat should i do. im only 19 and in college im not ready for a kid!!!

if you had sex on friday and she got her period on sunday, you're in the clear.

Ladies back in the day (and some today!) called their periods their "friend" for this very reason. period = no preggers this month!

Be more careful next time. Talk to her about getting on the pill and USE CONDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and my girlfriend had sex las friday. i was goin to put a condom on but we were makin out and it went in w/o the condom. it jus felt so good.omg im sooo stupid. i didnt tell her that i didnt have the condom on. i didnt ejaculate but there couldve been precum.im sooooo worried. i kno on sunday she said she had her period. does this mean she is pregnant...are the chances good...wat should i do. im only 19 and in college im not ready for a kid!!!

It's understandable you went "bareback" because it does feel better, I agree. It looks like you've been blessed by her period and because of the time period you decided to go bareback. But as far as next time goes, get her on some form of birth control if you don't want a kid - this way, a condom will serve as insurance against a kid.

Have fun, but prepare before having fun.

What happen to sticking to dry sex?Ouch reality check big time!!!I think you better tell your GF that you didn't have a condom on last friday.I would be upset if my Bf didn't tell me and i found out later on about what happen.

I would be praying for her period next month or a test that say she is not pregnant because as long as a woman has her ovaries(baby sound).A woman has a chance of getting prengant at any time before ,after,irregular period. I wouldn't take the word of nobody until a doctor comfirm she's not prengant.That's the only word that counts the doctor.

P.S There has been women who said "how could i be prengant .i had a period"

Poster reply to a post:

" However, some women do have light bleeding or spotting when they are pregnant. Although it is usually not like their normal periods, a woman may mistake this bleeding for her period and not know she is pregnant. The only way to know if you are pregnant or not is to have a pregnancy test done"

P.S There has been women who said "how could i be prengant .i had a period"

Poster reply to a post:

" However, some women do have light bleeding or spotting when they are pregnant. Although it is usually not like their normal periods, a woman may mistake this bleeding for her period and not know she is pregnant. The only way to know if you are pregnant or not is to have a pregnancy test done"

errr... I think the woman asking was me and the woman answering was me

There is a big difference between just spotting and a PERIOD though. If his girlfriend is had an unusually short and light period he has some worrying to do, but he didnt mention that she'd said there was anything out of the ordinary.

yeah, I think we should stop debating the period thing. It's REALLY unlikely, given all the factors (no ejaculation, period just two days later, the fact that she hasnt mentioned anything unusual). yes it's true there are SOME cases where periods continue through pregnancy but it's rare. It's also rare to get pregnant from precum since it's such a small amount - but YES it DOES happen.

With that said, talk to her about what happened, don't freak out, but if you're honestly still worried (even though all signs point to NO) then get her to take a pregnancy test to give yourself some piece of mind.

Do I need to mention the birth control again? USE CONDOMS!

i hung out with her and we talked about it. the only thing that is a lil odd is that her period was lite. altho its lite alot b/c we are sexually active so idk. it seems unlikely that she is pregnant...but still there is that chance.

Huh her period blood is lite because she's having sex.I didn't know the color of blood means a woman pregnant or not.Don't guess?