Embarrassing but feel like sharing this, dunno if this idea wil work

PLease bear with me as I'm too embarrass to share this but if it's possible I would like to hear some feedbacks to this sudden idea I have. You may all you confused as to why I'm posting this on the sex and romance forum when in fact I'm still a virgin (though I almost got tempted).

Basically just, just about 10 hours ago me and b/f do get to go and spend some time in a hotel (this is the third time but nothing real happens as I don't feel ready for the act yet). Well today as we were sitting, then laying on the bed, first came kissing and making out, then there was fonding and some petting. Then as its started procceding to rubbing ourselves (with our clothes on), I kinda almost got tempted when it went to my very first getting fingered (only this time his finger went inside) and flashing each other (only the whole thing) , but I stopped things and basically say I wans't really ready, so basically nothing to do with neither oral, nor anal, nor penetration happen, not ready for that either.

Anyways at first when he fingered me, it did hurt, kinda felt like a nail going on me. Then came the idea going in my head, if I actually have a hymen, so he looked through it with his finger and yes I do have, only it's tightened (which mean when in the future I get to do the actual act, there will be pain for sure). Only one finger fitted inside, not two so I thought it would be a good idea if I get the chance to get it brokened by fingering, didn't work.

So here's another idea I have. What if I were to get myself a dildo (or something like a fake penis) since I'm not ready to give my virginity yet and see if that will work enough to break my hymen. That way when the real thing were to come in the future there will be no pain. Obviously my bf/ thinks it's a bad idea and that I can hurt myself from doing that and that the real thing would have to happened first then the once it does, then I can do it with the toy.

I think a dildo would be too painful as well. You should try to stretch yourself with your fingers or your boyfriend can do it for you. Maybe the reason you were hurting is because you were dry? You should get some lube next time. It feels better. I don't think it's the breaking of the hymen that really hurts. It's just the stretching...but I'm not too sure because I'm still a virgin too. Just try to play with yourself more, I guess.

We tried fingering more than four times and no results. When he tried putting two fingers, it hurt more that it couldn't go beyond two inches. With one finger, however, it did went beyond a bit beyond three inches. Thing is I'm trying to see if there's a way to break my hymen without losing my virginity.

yeah, my hymen was so messed up when I was a virgin. It was super stretchy and tough according to the GYN and my hymenal ring was super tight to boot, so it took many many MANY MANY painful tries to break it, (and my boyfriend at the time was... freakishly well endowed and I didnt know any better to even realise this at the time). You think two fingers in that little hymenal ring hurts? try the pelvic exam

I considered using a dildo to break my own hymen after it was becoming emotionally frustrating when sex couldnt do it. I decided to give it one more go though, and got drunker than a skunk so I wouldnt feel the pain. If you're not old enough to drink, don't take my advice. I dont know how i would have done it differently, but there must be a better way than booze or a dildo.

Hymen Stretching tips

You could also stretch your hymen yourself. It is a relatively simple procedure. Place a finger into your vagina (which can be lubricated with lube or saliva) and apply pressure on the vaginal entrance by pressing downward toward the anus. Keep the pressure on for a few minutes, then release it. Repeat this procedure several times, each time with a little more pressure. Then insert two fingers and apply pressure to the sides of the vaginal entrance, in addition to the downward stretching. This whole process can be repeated over several days and usually reduces any discomfort during a first experience of intercourse. However, keep in mind that in the majority of cases (though every female is different), the first coital experience is generally nontraumatic, with limited discomfort and minor, if any, bleeding.

I have tried fingering it by myself three days ago, but before I did it, I try putting my own saliva on it and it hardly hurt, but when I tried to see if it fit two fingers, it wouldn't go in further than one inch. So now I figure, my vaginal has no problem with the length as it can go more than 3 inches without hurting, but it does with the width.

My hymen is very intact so if i had intercourse right now.My man would have trouble putting his penis inside of me.I tried putting my finger inside my vagina and it wasn't getting inside so least i know.I need to stretch my hymen.I'm so glad i'm not in the middle of outercourse this would spoil the fun.

woah i never knew about this?? i just thought if your hymen hadnt been broken by horse riding or exercise of some sort, you would just have a bit of pain when you first had sex??

i never gave it any thought, first had sex at 15 and didnt bleed or anything? does that make me not normal then?

If you have been fingered then most likely your hymen is already broken. The actual breaking of the hymen is not what is typically painful. Typically sex is painful because the muscles are contracted and the girl has anxiety and she is not properly lubricated and this causes friction which causes the pain. What you can do is become comfortable with your bf and so that way when you do have sex you wont be nervous and you can be relaxed, that way you will be able to enjoy the experience.

By any chance if you don't bleed while fingering yourself which I have done already (in some cases you don't) then how do you know it's broken?

I would keep fingering yourself and see if you can insert 2-3 finger in your vagina.hey i tell virgin women prepare yourself for a man's penis if you're afraid of first time sex pain .