I don't like BJ

PLC

Defintiely normal. Wait until it feels right. I would just say to take time and show him you do care enough to make sure he is satisfied. Find other ways that he loves for you to get him off for now (handjobs for instance). Just make sure you are willing to pay attention to that area in a meaningful way. He will be more likely to be satisfied.

Melrich, honey you sound disappointed.

LOL...well unless my partner is telling me massive lies, I am pretty sure she enjoys it but I would be dissappointed to think that was the attitude of most women. As much for women as for men.

I mean think about it. If that's true, you have millions and millions and millions of women around the world doing something they don't like to do whilst pretending that they like it!!

I'm also with the scores of females above in saying that I absolutely love giving oral sex to my boyfriend, though you don't have to worry if you don't enjoy it at the moment. It's when your in a comfortable relationship with someone you love and trust that things like this become pleasurable for you aswell as him.