For women: What makes you want to have sex?

Hmm...In other words, what turns me on about a guy?

First off:

1. Humbleness- I LOVE love it when a guy's humble. That's why I'm not into the cocky overly sarcastic kind of guy (gets on my nerves..)

2. Respectful- towards everyone of all ages, all class, and all sexual orientation. He doesn't look down, condescend, or make cruel remarks about people just because they're different.

3. Guy who knows himself- shows confidence. I don't like crowd pleasers, or guys who try to act like players or wannabe thugs, oh, and guys who wear black tights over their heads. Can't stand that..

4. Educated- HOT.

5. Guy in a suit or khaki's and baby-blue dress shirts. Nice!!

That's what pretty much turns me on in a guy. Fantasies? I usually like to fantasize about the guy that I'm officially with. Just that kind of girl. I can't imagine doin it with a guy I don't love or don't have strong emotional feelings for. Different women operate differently. There is no general consensus when it comes to female fantasies, I guess.

4. Educated- HOT.

Agreed Not neccessarily educated, but motivated academically. I'm in university and whenever I study with a boyfriend, or am in the same room while he studies hard for a test, I just like to watch him study Maybe I'm weird but it really is quite "HOT." It's really cute how hard he's concentrating =)

Agreed Not neccessarily educated, but motivated academically. I'm in university and whenever I study with a boyfriend, or am in the same room while he studies hard for a test, I just like to watch him study Maybe I'm weird but it really is quite "HOT." It's really cute how hard he's concentrating =)

Geeks, nerds, it's all good... I'm incredibly attracted to intellect...

i like to be man handled myself!! to be thrown against a wall and just kissed sends a throb or being sneaky around others who don't know about the "secret relationship" you two have and so he sneaks up behind me and brushen against me and whispers in my ear!! i love being told what to do and directed durring sex!! When a guy acts like he has control over touching me and teases me a little bit is a HUGE turn on and is enough to drive me crazy!! BUT its important to not be an a**hole! then again every girl or human is defferent in what turns them on!! just be yourself and a girl will be attracted if your what attracts her!! ask her what she likes!! (you'll be surprised how open females are) were worse than men and enjoy talking about our dirty secrets!!!

Yes I have many sexual fantasies. Nothing too bizarre just your average fantasy featuring Fabio, a traveling menagerie and a couple of blow dryers.

LOL!

For me, it's a guy who makes me laugh with what I think is "smart" funny. Or stupid humour, who'm I kidding?

Ryan Stiles is a god and I love him.