Unfaithful wife... what to do?!

Predforte

congrats man, and if you need anyone to vent to, pm me... or probably anyone else on this board. she obviously didnt want the same things out of that marriage as you did. If she did she wouldnt have repeatedly broken your heart and played games with your relationship and you. You did the right thing, hard as it may be. And trust me, she will cry, she will beg, she will plead, she will make promises (which she will probably break) she will probably try everything to make you take her back... my guess is that she is more sorry that she lost you, than sorry that she hurt you. You were a very good security blanket to keep giving her chances, and believing her lame excuses... you did the right thing, so just stay strong and keep yourself busy and everything will work out.

Predforte,

Stay strong. The sad thing is you ended up married to a woman who either did not get it or did not care. If, she did not get what was expected of her as a married woman, her head had been in the sand her whole life. Most people expect their spouses to be with them only. I cannot imagine her not having gotten that thought and knowing she was cheating when she did what she did. If she knew it and still did it, then you were the one she did not care about. Her begging and pleading was her caring for her, her not wanting to explain to her family or friends that she screwed around, her not wanting to be exposed as sleazy. When she was found out as a cheater, she said she could not help herself. This is a woman who needs to learn about character. Unfortunately, the cost of her learning is going to be bourne in part by you. She did not learn soon enough to keep you.

Good luck, keep posting.

wow. from your words, it sounds like she's been trying to manipulate you / drill things into your head. sounds like she wants out, and wants to experiment more. 23 is young for marriage, in my opinion. she also seems to be very immature (even if she was 30 i'd be saying this).

i highly doubt, that, at this stage of the game she's going to have some sort of an epiphany and realize what a messed up thing she did. i would leave her immediately. what an insult. she made a complete fool out of you, disrespected you, lied, is this what you want to deal with for the rest of your life? better yet, do you want to be constantly suspicious of her for the rest of your life? believe me, it's going to take you a loooooooooong time to regain your trust in her if you decide to stay with her-- and it won't be fun.