No Blowjob?

JSMITH

that's right.

No blowjob in my relationship.

my girl, who I love, would not give me blowjob.

says, "i don't like the taste of cum"

who said you have to taste it?

just suck me for 5 ~ 10 min. i won't cum.

"NO!"

she will do it with a condom on it.

I refused to have it done with a condom. - what's the point?

I am a guy who love a great blowjob better than SEX itself.

I am thinking about leaving.

Need your feedback, please and thank you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"my girl, who I love"

"I am thinking about leaving"

Contradiction?

Love with conditions?

Well, there are/will be conditions in love, always, no matter what. Unless it's your own kid. Sorry to disappoint you if you thought there was something called "unconditioned" love but no.

Well.. love and relationships are neither mutually required nor mutually exclusive. Regardless, if one of your major requirements for a relationship is unprotected oral sex, then i think you should do the right thing and share that with them.

Don't force them to do something they don't want to do... emotional blackmail isn't right. But, if that's what you need for a fulfilling and loving relationship... well, then, everyone has their requirements.

For myself, that would be pretty low on the totem pole of "things to look for in a girlfriend"... but do what's right for you... jsut don't try and make her do something she doesn't want to do.

Everyone has different things they like & wait from their partners.

IMO love is when you're happy with the other person, and if you're not, I don't think that love's going to last long. And it's different things that make everyone happy. In this case it's a blowjob so I'm thinking maybe talk to her and tell her how much you love getting blowjobs?

If it really bothers you that much then you should get out of the relationship. It doesn't sound like she's going to change her mind and I'd hate to see you cheat on her over a lack of blowjobs. It's not fair on her or you. Find a girl who loves giving head, there are plenty out there.

I also have some questions:

1. Do you keep clean? How about suggesting doing it in the shower?

2. Do you go down on her? If you do then she should do the same IMO, if you don't then you need to get down there.

I knew this was going to sound really shallow.

Just like many other relationship ours has up and downs. Good and bad.

I love her. I love a lot about her. Yes, there are many things in her life I hate, don't approve, or whatever else.

I have no intention of changing her. Forcing her to do anything.

Blowjob or the lack of it, isn't the ONLY reason I am thinking about leaving her. Of course not, it would be silly.

But when 10 other things fail ... a good blowjob is something a guy can look for. ok, that didn't even sound right.

Another thing I want to know is ...

How common is this? With every single girl I have been with ... blowjob was almost given ... way before sex started.

But, this one had to be different.

To answer a couple of questions ....

Yes, I am a clean guy as much as you are.

I LOVE going down on her, but she doesn't want me to. She said .. it turns her off. And I do know for fact it's not MY lack of skills.

It's really either she is turned off by ORAL sex (giving and receiving) or she doesn't want to OPEN up with me.

nah ... my fault for not giving back ground info.

I didn't want to. I wanted to get a straight answer based on blowjob itself.

We are human being. It's our nature to want "things" whatever it might be.

I have moved down the list.

somewhere down the list ... blowjob came in.

well, I am not even getting it.

She used to give me blowjob with a condom on when we first met.

After about a month or so, i stopped her. told her I don't want her to use condom. She said, i won't be getting any without it.

I said .. whatever.

a few times, when we were making love, she said .. I want to suck on your ****. I said, you can do it whenever you want ... just not with a condom on it.

While we were vacationing, in the middle of the sex, I had to change a condom (it was getting too dry, and we didn't have lube) .. as I took off one, she went down on me for 2 min. None the less, the best sex that night.

Next morning, we were about to make love.

I made it obvious I am waiting for her to go down on me. She paused and keep looking at my ****. It was like .. "should I? shouldn't I? I want to! I don't want to!" for 2 min.

I had to skip that part and move on to other things in order not to kill the entire morning sex.

I don't know, maybe I am thinking too much into it.

I guess I could live without blowjobs, as long as I get sex enough.

But, ... maybe some guys can agree with me here ... but it's all about "acceptance" factor.

Go read some of guys reaction to girls swallowing/spitting. you get the picture.

It sounds to me like this is *way* down on the list of important things for you. Maybe you should be focusing on the more important things.

This is a lot like trying to decide whether you want to be in a relationship because the other person doesn't do dishes. That's not the reason... the reason is either deeper, or that's the last straw. Focus on the things you can work on.

If, in the end, those things aren't going to improve, a BJ is unlikely to change the quality of your relationship...

me personally? I wouldn't go the rest of my life without oral sex either. no way. unless he let me go out and find it elsewhere, why should I be denied on of life's great pleasures?

if you feel it's a dealbreaker, then break it off. if your partner isn't going to be GGG (good giving and game, by Dan Savage's definition), then I would walk.

but.... that's just me. we all have our dealbreakers.

Archived