Virgin losing virginity

wow! i think youre just so obssesed with being a virgin quietgirl....its all you talk about on here - i know enotalone is a small part of anyones life and a forum which im sure we have all found in times of need....but you need to stop basing your whole identity on the fact that you are a virgin. So what?! its not a big deal unless you let it be. yes, you consider sex to be important, yes you want to share it with someone special but surely you can see that the immense amount of pressure you have put onto yourself to find thi perfect man, makes it so hard for yourself to meet anyone that comes up to your requirements.

Also, you come accross like you think youre better than other people. im sorry if thats not how you feel but maybe you put yourself accross in an arrogant way sometimes and thats not very attractive. the stuff you;ve said above about non-virgins not being able to understand that sex is only half a relationship.....thats very unfair.....many people have had sex with someone they love, someone they respect and trust and admire....it compliments their intellectual and emotional relationship in a mature satisfying and natural way.....its not two weak people sleeping together because they dont understand relationships....stop setting yourself up as some sort of authority. i really think chilling out would be good for you - stop making the only important thing about yourself your virginity and then maybe you would let a man into your life.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

locolady,

I would advise you and others to read LA Laker AC Green(lost virginity at thirty eight) and Beauty Queen Lakita Garth(lost virginity at 36) story.These 2 virgins made it to the sex with commitment finish line and shows that this waiting dream isn't impossible.We need to hear more story from sex with commitment ex-virgins because their story gives an insight of what certain virgins have to go through in today society.

Locolady i think it's an insult for you or other enotalone members to say to me i'm obsess talking about virginity on this forum.There is a virgin post right below mine and other sex thread topics that have been talked about over and over again by certain members.We're all hear for questions and answers on enotalone so we shouldn't waste time debating who 's thread is more obsessive.We should be supporting everybody in their time of need.

Localady i also can't help it if you or others think i'm arrogant.It's not my problem that people have personal issue about what i posted.I'm secure about what i have to say on certain issue,beliefs, and opinions and if people can't handle my words.That's on you not me.I'm able to separate business from pleasure on a forum and still talk to people with differant opinion or belief then mine.I'm not going to hold my tongue because people have personal issue toward me.

No. I have one standing Christian female friend that knows I've never kissed before (hence, would likely know I'm a virgin). I really dont have much of an offline social life, so mum's the word with that.

Luke,

Do you have any childhood friend that you can talk too about dating and sex.I have no offline friends but i do have some childhood friend who live near me.

Luke,

Do you have any childhood friend that you can talk too about dating and sex.I have no offline friends but i do have some childhood friend who live near me.

Nope. I have one childhood friend, but he's all settled down with his own family and lives a distance from here. However, I'm just sticking to internet at this time as I have other much more important issues in my life than just dating and sex anyway.

I didn't get a chance to read all of the replies, so forgive me if I am repeating something.

You said you met the man you should be with for the rest of your life, but that he is scared. A couple of questions:

1. Have you talked to him? Have you told him your feelings? Or even just asked him if he'd like to go on a date?

2. If you did talk to him about it, did you tell him you thought you should be with him for the rest of your life? Because that would certainly scare me. If he isn't looking for a commitment right now, would you be happy to suggest to himi that you could maybe just date for a while and see if that works out?

3. And this is just me being curious, but are you specifically waiting for marriage to have sex, or would you consider it if you truly loved with someone? I'm not trying to talk you into changing your mind, but what I'm saying is: are you staying a virgin just for the sake of being a virgin, or are you really just waiting for love until you have sex?

I lost my virginity in high school, and yeah, I might take that back if I could. However, the man I am dating now is everything I ever hoped I would find in a man, and I wouldn't trade the intimacy I have with him for the world.

That makes sense. I was just wondering.

Unfortunately I don't have any other advice, except to say (and I really hope this doesn't come out like I'm attacking you) that even from your signature, and further from some of the comments you've made, it seems like you have issues with men in general, and you may want to talk to someone about that. There are good men everywhere, but if you exude an air of "Men are scum", they will pick up on that.

That makes sense. I was just wondering.

Unfortunately I don't have any other advice, except to say (and I really hope this doesn't come out like I'm attacking you) that even from your signature, and further from some of the comments you've made, it seems like you have issues with men in general, and you may want to talk to someone about that. There are good men everywhere, but if you exude an air of "Men are scum", they will pick up on that.

Well hopefully a good man will pass my way but if he doesn't .I'm going to move on and live my life.