No.

First of all, I am a big believer in saying things in person (especially something like that!). That is a little bit much to say in the first week of the relationship.

I think you can express how you feel without saying anything, or if you do say anything, just let him know how much you enjoy his company.

I think you should try to wait a little longer before you tell him anything texted or in person. Youre enjoying yourself now. You dont know how he will react and I know you dont want to spoil anything if there is something. He may not feel the same, not yet at least.

No , I wouldn't advise texting. I agree with the taking it slow and don't say or do too much, too soon that might scare him away.

Definitely don't mention being addicted to spending time with him. If I were you , when you talk to him in person or on the phone, just let him know how much fun you have when you are with him.

I've been seeing a guy for a week. We've been together almost every night. It's really great. I'm not saying it's more than just sex, but I think there's something more. He's like an addiction to me at the moment.

Should I text him and tell him so?

Um, I would definitely NOT tell him "he is an addiction"...that comes off as well, really needy to be honest. You have only been dating a week....date a while longer to really learn about one another. Oh, and if you are only "dating" in the bedroom, you should probably urge some dates OUTSIDE it..or you are being a booty call of sorts.

Now granted, sometimes in a fun moment I will sing in the tune of "Addicted to Love" an "addicted to you" to my boyfriend...but after a couple years, we are in tune enough and know one another enough to know it's fun....

If I have learned anything in my foibles DO NOT TEXT and GOD FORBID NEVER TELL SOMEONE THEY ARE AN ADDICTION.

As everyone else has urged you to do is sit back, breathe, and enjoy where the ride takes you. If not you may end up crashing into a wall and take it from me its pretty painful

• 3 months later...