Would you wanna know?

dawny627

In the short term, no, it would be painful, and at the time i probably would rather the temporary happiness before the huge break up.

In the long term, yes, because someone who crosses that line once is likely to do it again, and likely to lie about other things.

Yes I would want to know. I have been cheated on in my last relationship and I found out myself what was going on.

If someone else knew and I didn't know that my partner was cheating, I personally would want to be told.

I hate it when people hide things from me and do things behind my back, so I would definitely want to be informed.

I ask because I know someone whos been cheating on their girlfriend for over a year now. It sounds like ppl would wanna know, I would want to know too if it were me. The next question is, I dont really want her to know its me whos told her, whats the best way of telling her? Anonymous text?

Yes I would want to know. I have been cheated on in my last relationship and I found out myself what was going on.

If someone else knew and I didn't know that my partner was cheating, I personally would want to be told.

I hate it when people hide things from me and do things behind my back, so I would definitely want to be informed.

Ditto coolness, I absolutely agree with you!

My wife's affair was kept from me for at least 8 months by her family. They thought they were doing the best for both of us by not telling me and thinking it would blow over and then she would tell me. I was made to look a fool. for that long.

The longer it last the more damage is done so yes I would tell them before it's too late.

They will find out anyway. If you know and then the cheated finds out you knew how would you feel?

First make absolutely sure that he is cheating.

Tell her personally not anonymously because she may not believe an anonymous message (she may not believe you either unless you have incontrovertible evidence).

Realise you may lose her friendship if she won't believe you or does but decides to either forgive him or get back with him after a split.

yes I would like to know if someone was cheating on me. I'm saying this because my last boyfriend cheated on me and I also found out myself after he had dumped me for another girl. It was painful but it allowed me to see his true personality and to truly begin to heal.

I would want to know. I had a friend tell me about my ex cheating because she broke up with me 5000km away while I was visiting my parents. I was so determined to make it work that my friend just finally called me and said that it was hopeless because she had found someone else. It hurt klike heck, but I am glad I knew, instead of finding out later (i found out other stuff later and it was like ripping off an old scab). In your case, be open to her, and support her no matter what she decides to do with the information, or if they get back together. Its your friend that matters, and if she is happy....you can try and steer her, but it will ultimately be her decision

Unless it was something very serious such as having sex with someone, any type of sex (oral, anal, vaginal or even fingering) then YES I would want to know about it right away.

If it was kissing or making out however, don't even bother telling, I'll also dump you for that as well too.