MY SON IS HOME !!! Just Happy post !!

My son just got back from military deployment. I am so so happy that he is back for a while. He may have to go back in about 6 months but we are not sure yet. I am just on cloud nine right now that he is back.

He looks great and is happy to be back. He looks thin to me,,,,, but he says he is fine.

Thanks coollady1957

They will have no problem partying hard. It is a bunch of Army guys, and all the people my son went to school with and grew up with that are coming to the party.

THey will crank the stereo up loud and party down , with probably more than their share of drinks involved and no doubt plenty of goodies also to snack on. I have to go shopping in the morning for his list of stuff for the party.

Funny you should mention hush puppies. They are actually doing a fish fry tonight. Having fish, hush puppies, cole slaw, baked beans and bread. There are about 30-35 people coming tonight for the supper/party.

My son has this awesome stereo system in his truck so they are going to play cd's , eat supper and have a blast. They had first planned it as kind of what we call "pasture parties" here. Since we are due possible rain , they are going to do all their partying here at my house.

I have a big carport/ garage and a huge game room/rec room with a pool table, foosball table, the big tv and the Xbox, and a hot tub on the patio. I am sure they will have a great party time no matter where the party takes place.

Thanks to all of you for your comments on his ,and all of the soldiers military service.

Hello Coollady,

I am happy for you that your son is home I'll echo the same sentiment as other posters have in this thread:

A BIG THANKS TO YOUR SON and all the men and women in the military that serve the USA.

Enjoy the party tonight...the food sounds yummy!

hosswhispra

I have a big carport/ garage and a huge game room/rec room with a pool table, foosball table, the big tv and the Xbox, and a hot tub on the patio. I am sure they will have a great party time no matter where the party takes place.

Thanks to all of you for your comments on his ,and all of the soldiers military service.

Hey, do I get to come and celebrate in your hot tub??image removed