He has a small penis, and I feel like a jerk.

Because of our feelings for each other I am afraid he will want to do the deed.

Don't be intimate with him if you feel this way. You'll be doing a disservice to the both of you. You should not fear your sexual partner or be grossed out by him. There is someone out there for everyone. Someone will surely accept him for who he is, and you can find someone else who fits your preferences too. Don't pursue physical intimacy with him if it doesn't feel right to you.

BellaDonna

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you say it was the same WIDTH as a pinky finger? Width can't really be helped...and although its HIGHLY not recommended i'm going to suggest surgery for him. They can cut the ligaments that make the penis stand up when hard and it adds supposedly 2-3 inches of hidden length. The only downside is that it will always hang down, even when hard, but in reality who cares where its hanging as long as it goes where its supposed to go.

Last ditch effort though...the penile surgeries are never recommended. But it sounds like an extra 2-3 inches would make all the difference for him.

did you say it was the same WIDTH as a pinky finger? Width can't really be helped...and although its HIGHLY not recommended i'm going to suggest surgery for him. They can cut the ligaments that make the penis stand up when hard and it adds supposedly 2-3 inches of hidden length. The only downside is that it will always hang down, even when hard, but in reality who cares where its hanging as long as it goes where its supposed to go.

Last ditch effort though...the penile surgeries are never recommended. But it sounds like an extra 2-3 inches would make all the difference for him.

Cutting ligamnents is not reccomended and I do not think it will help much as his penis is short, so the internal part will be short too.

Going to a doctor in any case may be useful. There is also a method called arab jelqing exercise (google), it may work, but it seems to be somewhat extreme.

Syrix - He doesn't have a self esteem problem whatsoever, he just acknowledges that he's extremely small and not well endowed..

Folks I don't really know how I would ever suggest that he have penis surgery........

BellaDonna - You are right that we both deserve someone who will love our bodies not as they want them to be, but as they are .. hence the I Feel Like A Jerk part.

Luckily he has got the oral thing down pat .. but like I said, I just like sex too..

To add to some of the advice. Don't tell your friends about your guy's penis size. I know how women love to talk(especially when it is gargantuan), but please don't humilate him any further...That would only keep him from getting involved in further relationships.

But if you were to stay with him if he is that small have you ever considered non missionary positions, like doggie style? I've read that it is more satisfying when your partner has a small penis...

Hmmm, this is quite the predicament though. You should be attracted to your mate, and if you are repulsed by his diminuitive penis it would be rather hard(no pun intended)to really get any pleasure out of the act.

Don't suggest penis surgery because that could be a big risk. I don't think it is 100% at this stage.

FoxLocke - I have told only my best friend, and I trust her not to say ANYTHING to ANYONE (and he's not from here, so he doesn't know anyone here besides me anyways...) Yeah she didn't really know what to tell me..

I was gonna ask about positions.. doggy style might work right?

I don't know if i'm repulsed by it, but it definitely made me feel like I don't want to sleep with him because I'd feel really awful if it was bad, just as I'm sure he would.. last time we fooled around he was having erection problems too so I'm not sure if that's been cleared up.......

N83,

I think the two of you should definitely wait before becoming intimate. This could end in disaster...

Honestly, I don't know what to say. It seems like you really like him and that you are attracted to him on some level...But the size thing(and he sounds well below average) is a definite obstacle.

I was gonna ask about positions.. doggy style might work right?

Doggy or rear entry gives deep penetration and good G-spot stimulation but neglects the clit. It does not really matter as long as you are ready. My gf (36) routinely has great orgasms this way.

I also can get her off just as well with my tongue (no penetration). The turn on spot is between the vaginal opening and anus BTW. The rosebud is great too.

I classify a great orgasm by a woman as leading to blackout and substantial fatigue thereafter, skenes gland ejaculation possible but not as obvious as in the movies.

It is all experience and mental.

I "gave" a great orgasm by breast stimulation only.

I "gave" a great orgasm by her going down on me without me touching her.

Attitude is significant. As long as you connect and are comfortable together, it will work.

I agree with BellaDonna. Your feelings are significant here. Unless you get to a point where you're feeling 'ahh,whatever. I want him! Whatever happens, it's alright' ...I would recommend simply not sleeping with him.

If it is a very large deal to you, perhaps move on. This could turn into a real disaster down the road if you keep trying and trying simply bc you do not want to be a jerk. Know what I mean? If it's not going to work for you, best to end things early.

good luck.

yikes! I used to think I was small (still do sometimes) and im like 6", few fingers in width... I dunno I cant imagine being able to please my girl with a pinky finger but maybe its possible.

Id give it a try, if you like the guy... if it sucks well.... then it sucks. Maybe hes learned some moves to make up for uh... well his shortcomings. Ya never know.

How common is this small penis thing?!

Not very, but more than most people think Any adult male smaller than 3.5 inches or so is edging into AIS territory. Sounds strange, but there is actually a smooth spectrum of people---both (nominally) male and female---who have an increasing number of the other sex's genital characteristics, right up to the cross-over point. Too near the middle zone, and the person isn't sexually viable (in the reproductive sense).

It involves a fetus' ability to respond to certain hormones when only a few weeks old. Sometimes it is genetically inherited, and sometimes not.

On the side of small guys, remember that they are acutely aware of the situation, and so (might) be more inclined toward creativity, technique, and so forth; while the large guys (might) assume that that's all they need, and never understand that there's more to physical loving than just being "hung."

this may sound mean but, even if you don't intend on sleeping with him, i do recommend that you atleast hint to him that he get something like that thing above that someone mentioned that straps around his penis. lets face it, although it is completely doable, it is gonna be real hard for him to get a relationship to work without something like that. so for his sake i suggest telling him about that, yes it may be humiliating, but does he really wanna be single his whole life? yes like i said he still could find someone, but it would be much easier if he tried to address his problem as best he could.

Scott - I don't think it's an issue of AIS, he has nothing that would suggest ambiguous genitals, only a very small penis .. Do you know if there are treatments for this kind of thing?

I guess I could gently ask him if he's ever considered putting something on to make it bigger ... ? ?

Scott - I don't think it's an issue of AIS, he has nothing that would suggest ambiguous genitals, only a very small penis .. Do you know if there are treatments for this kind of thing?

I guess I could gently ask him if he's ever considered putting something on to make it bigger ... ? ?

This is a fat injecting opp that can help with this kind of thing, but i have no idear whats done or who dos it, late night show had it on some years back.

Geeesh...the size of a PINKY???? Why should you feel like a jerk for wanting your needs met?? Part of a satisfying relationship IS being sexually satisfied..or you're gonna look for it elsewhere.

What you're feeling is no worse than a guy saying a girl was so big he couldn't hit the "sides"...or it being like a B.B. in a boxcar....

Scott - I don't think it's an issue of AIS, he has nothing that would suggest ambiguous genitals, only a very small penis ..

Being small past a certain point does suggest a possible AIS situation, n83. That's where the 3.5" number came from. Both grade 1 and grade 2 are viable, and present as externally normal. Just small. I'd be willing to bet that if examined, the guy in question would have "the scar"... a 95% reliable sign. A blood test is the only certain way to know, of course.

Do you know if there are treatments for this kind of thing?

There are none that I know of.

Scott may have a point about AIS, n83.

Check out this website...

link removed

From what it sounds like that might be this guy's problem. With a member that tiny there is no way he could probably be capable of even penetrating you.

You might want to gently finesse this to him though.

I just feel bad for the guy.

Geeesh...the size of a PINKY???? Why should you feel like a jerk for wanting your needs met?? Part of a satisfying relationship IS being sexually satisfied..or you're gonna look for it elsewhere.

What you're feeling is no worse than a guy saying a girl was so big he couldn't hit the "sides"...or it being like a B.B. in a boxcar....

Wait up! did you not post some thing about small size not long ago,

Bad

Cute Band Rat

Bad

Now we will all be thinking your shalow