Why SEX is Forbidden !!

ok i love sex and i never had stright sex before !! why because its forrbidden in arab counries and a girl who had sex before marriage they would kill her ...... and if a girl loses her virginity before marriage no one would marry her !! thats why i cant have more than kissing hugging touching with my bf .. Why cause if i dont bleed in my wedding day ..my husband would divorce me and my parents would kill me it shame !!!i really wanna have sex with my boy friend and am scared dont know what to do !!

NOTE : even if i have sex with a guy any guy here he would leave me and count me as a and go look for a girl who never had sex ... GOD i hate that .... any advise?

Sounds like she is living in an Arab country.

If this could happen to you, then you know that if you have sex with your boyfriend he could leave you for a virgin. Have you tried masturbating? You could get some sexual release from that and not have to worry about being penetrated and damaging your hymen.

I definitely don't think that what they do to women in Arab countries is right, but it is socially acceptable there. You do not want to put yourself in that kind of danger. It's not worth it!!!

When can you and your bf get married?

he touched and sucked my breast.. and pu**y he thinks thats sex !!!

They are sexual acts, but not the sexual act itself, which involves penetration. Your bf sounds really naive. I did hear of surgeons who can sew back a woman's hymen after she's had penetration sex, but I don't know if there are these doctors in Arab countries. I know that these doctors are in the USA and will do it for many Arab women who want to appear "virgin-like" on their wedding night. If I were you, I would look into this in your country and see if you can afford this kind of surgery. It's very expensive.

If you can't afford the surgery and can't restrain yourself from having sex with your boyfriend, you will just have to hope that he stays with you.

hmmmmmmmmm i have no idea what to do .... the problem is some times i fingure my self and i bf did it too but he didnt put his hand inside the whole LIKE BETWEEN THE 2 LINES!!!! dont know if am a virgin or no and am scared to go to a doctor...anyone has any clue to know if i still virgin or no

Hi. I'm sorry to hear of the situation you are in. No one really gets the choice of where they are born.....but maybe one day you can move!

As for the sex, I suggest you cool it. Crazy idea, I know. But, y'know, there are plenty of girls your age living in Western countries and elsewhere who do wait to have sex until later. It Can Be Done! lol. I know it's rough, but it really would be in your best interest for right now.

Is simply waiting and holding back on the sexual behavior something you would consider? The stakes are high for you.

I wonder what country you live in? A metro area or large city may have resources and women who you could speak to who are a bit more tolerant and liberal...possibly?

hang in there.

Well, you have two major options.

1) Move to a democratic and civilized nation where women have rights.

2) Don't have sex until you get married and masterbate without penetrating. I've read about what happens to girls who aren't virgins in Arab countries, so I wouldn't chance it were I you.

Sorry if I was vague.

My suggestion was to simply live with not having sex for a good while.

My other suggestion was to contemplate moving one day as a possibility.

My last suggestion was to contact a woman's group/clinic for advice and educational resources. There is more than likely at least one group of women in your country who have faced exactly what you are facing, and the frustration, who would better to be able to help you.

Maybe this thread was just a rant? lol. anyways, tc

It sounds like you are VERY frustrated by the social obligations in your country. This is regretable but I am afraid it is something you will have to live with. And if you will die for having sex, it is not worth your death if you have to wait a few years. Believe me not having sex while only 17 is not the end of the world. HUG

this is ridiculous, when the religious laws were written women did nothing but walk around the house, they sat on flat chairs...they did nothing but cook clean eat and sleep.

Now you guys can ride bikes, sit on poles on playgrounds, do all sorts of things that are PROVEN to break the hymen...and yet they do not revise the laws? I mean come on you can tell if a girl is a virgin. My first time with a girl she was a virgin but had no hymen...

Know how i knew she was a virgin? As soon as it slipped in her mouth opened really wide her eyes slammed shut and she whimpered, a tear or 2 fell before i offered to stop but she told me to keep going.

So what if there was no blood...she was obviously a virgin

Stupid laws

this is ridiculous, when the religious laws were written women did nothing but walk around the house, they sat on flat chairs...they did nothing but cook clean eat and sleep.

Now you guys can ride bikes, sit on poles on playgrounds, do all sorts of things that are PROVEN to break the hymen...and yet they do not revise the laws? I mean come on you can tell if a girl is a virgin. My first time with a girl she was a virgin but had no hymen...

Know how i knew she was a virgin? As soon as it slipped in her mouth opened really wide her eyes slammed shut and she whimpered, a tear or 2 fell before i offered to stop but she told me to keep going.

So what if there was no blood...she was obviously a virgin

Stupid laws

Well, this is the way of thinking in Islamic countries.

Damn that must really suck, I'm lucky I'm not in that country, so old fashioned rules. Over here in U.S., women have equal rights and can have sex either before or after marriage and choose wutever the amount of partners they want to just as men. Only I choose to be still a virgin, I can imagine the first time, I would be very nervous.

As for the hymen having to break and bleed after marriage, not necessarily, you can be a virgin and have the hymen broken already due to masturbation or various activities and no type of sex or you can already have losen your virginity and have the hymen still intact.

At 17, you're still too young to tried any type of sex, you could wait a while and when you get older you can move to a democratic country like here with equal rights.

Most religions place a strong value on sexual purity.

The fact is you will have sex, you just have to wait until the right time, as that in itself is forbidden by no religious or secular laws. Get it out of your mind and focus on other things as it's obviously a liability within the parameters of your life. Enjoy your virginity - virginity is ignorance of carnal knowledge, ignorance of that knowledge is a good thing. There are many things to learn other than the carnal that can impact your life for the better.

I wonder if they have internet or owned cams on arabian countries. If so I guess you can flash to your b/f on cam or talk dirty to him. Or do they even own sex video, if so you can watch them with your b/f and not actully do any sex.

Come to think of it, would they even kill us for flashing on cam or online dirty talk, that's what I did a while ago.

The fact that she is posting here suggests they have internet access in Arabian countries.

I know they have internet accross Arab countries, but I have an email friend from Iran and she told me that they ban certain sites in her country. So, I'm guessing a lot of dating and sex sites are probably banned and homosexual sites, for sure.

looooooooooool you guys are so funny ... what do you think we are? i swear you guys made me on the floor of course we have interney then how am talkin to you and of course we have the same stuff like you camera video and everything !! nothing is banned and even if they do it .. its their own choice nothing else ... am from egypt for whoever wants to know but its not related to egypt....but all the arab countries !