heres the inside scoop,

I have been dating my gf for a year and 3 months. Just recently, about 2 months ago she drops a bomb on me, saying She slept with her x bf 8 months into our relationship. Ever since then we are haing our troubles nothing but argueing, cussing, yelling, it has just gotten bad. I really care for her but we are both down to our last straws. I got tired of her itching and she get tired of my idioticness. We are just fed up with one another. I do not want to take a break but we are both tired of the same non-sense that keeps occurring. I know she didnt have to tell me but she did. I strongly believe she told me from the aid of alcohol but she did. Idunno what to think anymore. She is a great, sweet girl regardless of her actions.

Wow, I would've dumped this girl IMMEDIATELY after she told me she'd cheated.

Ya i know, i took her back like a dumb fool it seems.

Ok so i got into another fight with her again. Tell me if this fight is pety or em i at fault?

Before this gf so my x, i planted her some roses on the side of my house and KNOW they are dead. My gf went ludacris on me today at lunch, i took her flowers from the rose bush my dad planted in replace of the old flowers that died and she had the sickest fit today becasue, I even thought of planting roses for my x and not for her. See, i am copmletely tired of this and the ish shes putting me threw. I am the bad guy who doesnt feel like hearing her itch.

See i love her to much to get her go but, are we really over?

Seems to me as if this relationship is going the way of the first rose bush - and probably for the same reason.

Lack of care and maintenance.

agree, this relationship is going downhill, fast!

I just dont have the patience or strength anymore. I am actually kinda scared right now. For the first time, i am feeling serious about just ending it.

As for my x i did not Lover her, there was nothing to love about her. She garbage and i can not believe i wasted so much time with her. As for you, i feel completely different about you. Yes i lust and love you, as for her i just lusted her for a long time. Seriously we are not fighting on this forum ok so do not reply. I honestly think ur getting upset because people are seeing things from my point of view and feel for me. You are being really bitter about this whole situation. Cant you see how you are acting a bout this hole thing. You definetely have several issues. yes, i may be a jerk, or whatever you want to say but i am just being me ok

Hey, find someone new and don't tell her and then dump her cold. If you dump her without getting the new agenda you'll end up doing NC for a year and posting in the down and dumped forum. It's easy to get another woman if you tell her you are in a relationship now and very unhappy..that's like catnip to a new woman. Go to some bars, do yahoo personals, and get your new agenda asap. Then dump that pos b*tch.

This is not the place for either of you to be fighting with each other, and I don't think it will benefit either of you.

It's not the first time we have had couples on enotalone, but it is very important you respect one another, and the forum rules in general, which means respect, and consideration. If they get out of hand, we will have to remove them, so please just be respectful. You both have your own threads up and people will be glad to help, but no bickering!

Thank you,

RayKay

Anyway, I think the "paradise" has been gone for a long while, going by the other posts you have had lately. There is infidelity, a huge issue with communication and general disrespect.

I personally think it is time you went your separate ways, if you can't get along, and are feeling so low, this is not a healthy relationship for either of you.