Who thinks piercings r sexy?

certain guys pull piercings off really well. I personally don't really like piercings that much but don't mind maybe ring on his ear.

Eye brow piercings can also be really hot on some guys.

None of those... personal piercings tho. Ugh, those scare me.

It does seem like piercings and tattoos are a bit yesterday. My partner has her belly button pierced which I like but only because it has been part of her look for so long. If she didn't have it and she asked me today if she should get it I'd probably make my vote "no".

I find piercings on men extremely sexy if they are done right. My favorite is my husband's, he has both of his ears pierced and used to wear matching thick loops in both ears, ahhhh to die for. So sexy especially when he is spinning records at clubs.

It ususally has to go with a hot texas day, sunshine, tan, tattoos and a topless jeep thought to really get that effect.

He does not wear them anymore really, especially at work, but at the time when we met they were so cool. It's so instinctual, savage, beastly, animal, shall I go on?

So , the ears, because they accentuate the neck, shoulders, and back.

It really depends on what each person is attracted to. I think piercings are attractive: lip ring(s), plugs (ears gauged out), tongue, nipples, stomach, back, etc. I guess I'm just a little more into the piercings and tats that most. Eh.

-Empty

Eyebrow rings on guys are pretty hot...though it really depends on the guy's style and overall look. Under the mouth, on the chin can look good too...Only certain guys can pull of a nipple ring, but only one!! Both nipples pierced just looks strange...

Well I really like a guy at the moment and he is very handsome and an all around great guy,he does have his ears peirced and a lip ring.

neither bothers me at all.He can really pull the look off (I have seen people with the same peircings like guys that dress really preppy and have peircings and think to myself"what in the world made them do that? it looks dumb),I prefer the percing look on rocker type guys they can really make it look hot.As far a tattoos a few is nice too many I don't think looks all that good.

The guy I like sort of looks like a bad boy and I find that sexy.

I agree with the previous posters...piercings are sexy if they are done right. I personally, don't like anything gaudy or misplaced. Eyebrow rings are iffy to me i guess. i've had mine done a few times, but it wasn't anything fancy. I have my belly button pierced and that can be super sexy with all of the jewelry they have out there. I did have my tongue done twice, but i have mixed results on that. sometimes it's good for oral, other times it's not. I can tell you that i've cracked a lot of teeth with them though

I got my hood pierced around Thanksgiving and that has been a super sexy piercing as well. can't go wrong with a piercing that enhances sexual pleasure

i had a belly button piercing and eventually it grew out, apparently its common but left me with a whole permanently, now everytime i see one it makes me feel sick! especially when people fiddle with them eeuurgghhh!

I have a tattoo.. i got it when i was 15 and crazy lol very much regret it

But on boys tats just look so typical, if ya wanna be unique nowdays DONT get a tattoo..... dunno bout piercings but id say none really

I go for a pretty clean-cut look when it comes to guys (although ruggedness is really sexy occasionally), so I'm not too into the whole peircing thing. However, one or two I can deal with. I'm sure if this is the biggest problem a guy has, though, I can overlook it.