my husband has a prostitute addiction

daisy5

As for risk of STDs, the risk is almost non-existent if he sees the right kind of girls. Most call girls will absolutely insist on safe sex and many will reject the client if she feels he is of the reckless type. Off course, the guy should also shower and wash himself before and after the act to ward off minor infections that thrive in any unhygenic condition. There is an elevated risk of catching STDs if your husband has been having a regular affair (not with a call girl).

Ahh but that is just it, I'm willing to bet that a majority of these women aren't high class call girls but dirty street walkers trying to feed their addiction so if the John wants sex without a condom for an extra 20 dollars, I bet the girls go for it.

The risk is quite high.....Don't be fooled by the girls that claim to be clean. I'm sure sometime, somewhere they engaged in risky sex.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahh but that is just it, I'm willing to bet that a majority of these women aren't high class call girls but dirty street walkers trying to feed their addiction so if the John wants sex without a condom for an extra 20 dollars, I bet the girls go for it.

The risk is quite high.....Don't be fooled by the girls that claim to be clean. I'm sure sometime, somewhere they engaged in risky sex.

Many Johns (high absolute numbers can't talk percentages) depending on their socio-economic background are very particular about what kind of girls they see. Now, it is true that even a mid to high class call girl may have indulged in risky behaviour at some point but that's not the end of the world if the man uses protection. Note that indulging in risky behaviour does not guarantee that she would have caught something.

Many regular girls (and guys too) in the West would have indulged in risky behaviour at some point in their lives.

To put things in perspective, here is an excerpt from an article -

www.cdc.gov/STDConference/2008/media/release-11march2008.htm

"Chicago (March 11, 2008) – A CDC study released today estimates that one in four (26 percent) young women between the ages of 14 and 19 in the United States – or 3.2 million teenage girls – is infected with at least one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases (human papillomavirus (HPV), chlamydia, herpes simplex virus, and trichomoniasis)."

If you google -

std percentage US

the first link that comes up has the article.

A man should be very worried if he has been having unprotected sex with any girl - including his wife !

1) Genital warts.

2) Police

3) Quite expensive.

Quite true especially the police bit in the USA. Everything is hidden and increases risks all around without signficantly denting the number of hobbyists. Also, this makes it more difficult to catch an errant husband.

Quote from Scorpian fury[/b]I would rather spend the rest of my life alone than with someone with your mentality.

Well put I second this!! The post from partaker is the most ridiculous display of double standards, chauvenism and thwarted mentality that I have had the displeasure of recently reading..I guess if any cheating partners had an extreme urge for really young children for the same purpose of engaging in a certain body type then that would be okay too by partaker as it may make for a more calming partner also. Why on earth would Anyone think that simply because you are attached to a penis you have certain priveleges that allow you to cheat demoralise hurt and betray an otherwise loving and loyal partner and that these same traits may actually make you a better partner.!!?!! MADNESS

Quite true especially the police bit in the USA. Everything is hidden and increases risks all around without signficantly denting the number of hobbyists. Also, this makes it more difficult to catch an errant husband.

I never understood why it's illegal here in the "land of the free" (except for the over-priced bunny ranch)....while it's legal practically everywhere else.

Archived