I lie a lot when things are like against me just to get out of the situation.

I don't face situations like a man, i hurt myself, i hate lyin and in the end i somehow get out of the situation but not the right way.

I feel i suffer from anxiety offlate....i can't decide on sometimes what to do what not to do.

Like the other day i just pissed off my dad when he was bookin some airtickets....couldn't decide on dates?

and yesterday i mailed my ex that i was happy for her to be back with her ex....again a lie.

I feel like crap today....as usual.

crap i have now posted this in the wrong forum.......i feel so damn out of sorts today.

yesterday i mailed my ex that i was happy for her to be back with her ex....again a lie.

sometimes a little lie like the one above is okay. what is wrong is when you tell lies to hurt other people. tell stories that never happened or to make someone out to be something they're not. don't ever allow yourself to lie that way....

I lie a lot when things are like against me just to get out of the situation.

(...) i hurt myself, i hate lyin and in the end i somehow get out of the situation but not the right way.

I feel i suffer from anxiety offlate....i can't decide on sometimes what to do what not to do.

.. and to make an admission like this also shows that you are honest, truthful, insightful and clearly able to articulate this awareness

I don't face situations like a man

i gather that you are a man, how then do you face situations? go easy on yourself.. you are likely not facing situations in a way that someone else has prescribed you "should", and you have come to believe it.. and now that critical voice that lives in you, and in all of us for that matter, is having a serious go at you today - a day, i might add, when you're feeling especially down and vulnerable

be gentle with yourself today, show yourself a little kindness in whatever way is meaningful to you

.. and to make an admission like this also shows that you are honest, truthful, insightful and clearly able to articulate this awareness

i gather that you are a man, how then do you face situations? go easy on yourself.. you are likely not facing situations in a way that someone else has prescribed you "should", and you have come to believe it.. and now that critical voice that lives in you, and in all of us for that matter, is having a serious go at you today - a day, i might add, when you're feeling especially down and vulnerable

be gentle with yourself today, show yourself a little kindness in whatever way is meaningful to you

thanks for puttin it in a different perspective....feel better.

Well..nobody's perfect, so true furakura

thanks all...yup its a rough day,sea

Hi dave....hope you doing fine?

i am nerve-racking sometimes....

hey shyanne....have anyone of you lie'd before? Do you get upset by it?

i don't think you are as much a liar as an over analyzer expected to say certain things and when the wrong things come out you point the finger at yoruself and call yourself a liar. Dude you are going through some stuff, relax, stop beating yourself up and do your best to be honest. The past is over. Don't have one foot in the past and one in the future because you'd be pissing on the present.

i think you need some time to get things straight with yourself. now you probably have a snowball of self condemnation about this lying thing rolling around in your head. relax bro and like i said, just take a little bit more time to take action on the things you are doing. your mind is very fragile now and you just have to think things through a bit more at this stage. it will go away trust me.

definitely strive to be honest in all things, however you're a human so shut up! lol