Do women find muscular men attractive?

Doctor Smurf

Hmm... I can go with the personality that you are highlighting! Annie - Not only do I have muscles, I'm 6ft as well

Doesn't make me that great tho...

smurf, you're 16? let's hope your personality improves if you're built.. great! if not.. that's good too. if you're a roiding muscle builder.. yuck.

basically, what's unsexy about big muscle men is the big ego that comes with it.

I like a guy with muscle on thrir bodies, but not too mucch ( like the bodybuilder type ) My bf has large biceps and a nice chest but he,s not massive, which I really like.

I definitely don't like a guy who's too lanky --- I find it a turn off when he is skinner than I am.

This is something me and my brother have discussed at length - do women find muscular guys attractive? I know that just about all of my female friends enjoy looking at photos of such men, but have never been out with one.

I am one, but not so much wanting to know if it makes me more attractive but could too much muscle be a turn off? Views from ladies in particular welcome!

Yes and No...It just depends on the personality that goes along with the muscles.

If your a guy with a cool personality, mostly, in my own opinion

as long as you don't act any different without

them, I have no problem with them.

They aren't the main thing I look for when i want a man. But

it helps..hehe

my ex had a lot of muscles and he was one of the sweetest guys I know.

He didn't act cocky, it was really cool. Im sure not allof you guyes are like

that though...

keep being yourself...its fine to have muscles, I myself am a big arms girl...

ok the way i see it,

look at it from a guy's point of view....you see these "hot chicks" in mags and you think that they're hot! but you know that more likely than none that you wouldn't see yourself with them, and for some reason there's another girl who might not be a supermodel but it's their character and personality that attracts you...so from your perspective...yeah sure hot muscular people may be hot (for women, at times is does get scary) but for the most part, I think that as long as the individual is healthy (as most people have posted) then that's the main issue, to just know that they are happy with themselves and care enough about themselves in that sense...

the muscular is just eye candy...past that, i don't think you can really talk to and spend time with muscles

• 6 years later...

i love guys who work-out!!! yummy! having abs is a def killer for me. but there is a line. i dont care for bulky muscular guys. i lik a guy whos body is evenly toned. i love the curve where a guys deltoids meet his biceps. hehe i dont what it is

a toned chest over all is hot. you dont want to over do it. if ur muscles are visible ur doing good. if ur muscles are bulging with out even doing anything then uv gone too far. i think the whole reason some girls find it attractive is cuz it shows self-control, hard work, and above all maturity. it takes a lot of self-discipline to have a toned body!! i work out myself. i dont lift. just cardio and yoga. and it requires alot of dedication and sweat. hope i helped! and keep working out and stay healthy!

Archived