Doesn't saliva taste bad? (french kissing)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator! He's Nyahing at me. Make him stop!!

It is funny what people are grossed out by. I live with a Japanese lady who finds many American habits disgusting. She prefers the toilet in a separate room from the sink or tub, and separate kitchen towels for hands, dishes pots or counters. I had to learn the color code.

Shoes or saliva must be left outdoors.

personal saliva doesnt taste bad its whatever they ate before they kissed that makes it either taste good or bad. Like my first french kiss he had breath mints before he kissed me So that tasted good!! But with my last boyfriend he would kiss me after drinking pepsi and that tasted really good for some reason o well um but umm things that i wouldnt eat myself i wouldnt want to kiss afterwards just some advice!! Have fun though kissing is like hugs for mouth!!

The trick is to always eat the same thing... especially if there is garlic involved. Both parties must eat garlic if one does.

Oh, that is sooo true. And if there's a vampire involved, he has to eat the garlic, too.

Wait...maybe that's a different thread.

It's not like you're putting drool in a cup and swishing it around your mouth. I also think that if it were as risky as you have it sound, there would've been a tv special on it by now. But, I have a feeling that if you meet that one significant other that knocks you off your feet, and seduces you with her wonderful breath, you won't think twice about the saliva swappage.

NO! well atleast saliva dont taste bad to me, I kinda enjoy it...me and my girlfriend had our first French kiss last night and I enjoyed it alot...Im a bad kisser but the point is to me saliva is not a bad tasting thing...

BTW if you go through life worrying about all the bacteria and stuff. your going to be a very lonely person...

• 2 weeks later...

Swapping salive is nothing really. If the person you're kissing has a clean mouth, it should taste the same as yours and thereforeeee of nothing.

Just be careful when you start swapping sexual fluids. Condoms are definitely your friend!

wow, talk about overthinking!

if it makes you feel any better, carry mints and gum around and give that to any potential kissing mate.

Also stop thinking about it. If you think about all the sexual acts people do, you'll never do them. I had to stop asking how people start having sex. The whole removing your clothes and being naked with someone else always bugged me until my friend told me to just wait and see and experience.

Dako - dude, you crack me up. I'm all craked and in stitches...

Luke - I hear ya, you seem the learned type. A book guy. There's a lot to be said about that.

Someone said something earlier in this thread that I agree with tho, something about the reality of the situation not quite matching up to the idea.

This is one of those things.

Kissing seems and probably reads like it would be gross and all that, but the fact is, ...well it is. And people do pass colds, mononucleosis, herpes simplex 10 (cold sores) etc. But most people are willing to take the risk because it feels so unbelievably good in your chest, your loins, your arms, and your whole body that not only do they risk it, they crave it.

As for that book that describes going to a seafood restaurant and feeding your date shrimp or playing with her hair...get a new book.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are in love with someone, it adds to the fire and kissing is about how passionate you are in love. It can be a turn on for a lot of people to have a tongue to tongue kiss. Kamasutra explains the art of kissing very well.

• 2 years later...

You won't mind it when you're in love. Before I started dating my boyfriend, I couldn't even imagine french kissing anyone, thought it would feel like pashing a slug. And now, after I've been with my boyfriend, I can smell his saliva on my lips and it makes me miss him =(