can i tell my gf about my foot fetish?

hi,

i have had a foot fetish ever since i was very young, but have been wary of bringing up with girs before because i think most girls think it is weird and disgusting. my gf has very sexy feet but i am wary of doing anything until i know what she thinks.

what do other girls think?, i know some are more openmided than others.

tim

Why don't you just tell her you think her feet are sexy rather then telling her all in one blow you have a general foot fetish?

Then you can kind of ease her into it, as she will probably ask why you like her feet so much - then you can just say you have a thing for feet and hers are fantastic.

I don't think many would find it weird and disgusting (but maybe that is just because I have heard of it a few times before), just unique and maybe need some education about it. We all have our turn ons....besides, could mean lots of foot rubs for her, most girls love that!

I agree with RayKay. Just tell her you think every part of her is sexy. Be like "Your mouth is sexy, your body is sexy, your feet are sexy..." or something. You don't have to hit her with "I have a foot fetish".

I, personally, think feet are gross (I prefer hands and lips) but I'm not the kind of girl who would freak out if you put your feet on me. Some girls would be very uncomfortable with someone, say, sucking on their toe so you need to find out whether she's the kind of person who would go with it or wonder what in the world you are doing. Talk to her. Communication is key.

I think you need to start off slow and ease her into the idea of your foot fetish. Im not sure exactly how far your fascination with feet goes. In order for it to actually be a fetish, unless feet were involved in the sex act some how there would be not way you could culminate the sex act. I would start off jokingly so that she doesnt get freaked out and then gradually over time just do it more and more.

yes i would love to give her a foot rub!

i mean i love having sex, with or without her feet, but whenever we are having foreplay or messing around in bed, i really am turned on by her feet (and legs and breasts too btw!). basically i want to lick and suck them and then have sex. or her give me a footjob. i don't know why but i have ALWAYS been turned on by, even before i really became sexually self-aware. so i think i'm stuck with it! i just think they are v horny.

Why not tell her?

I mean, its not like you're showing her your collection of feet that you've confiscated from cadavers, is it??!!?

You just have a thing for feet. Dako has a thing for hands. So what.

If you inflate it in to something weird, than it will be perceived as something weird.

If you get to the point in a relationship where you are being intimate, then chances are she will not mind the fetish, even if she doesn't understand it, because she likes you for you. She may just end up letting you give foot messages because she knows how much you like them and would want to make you happy.

Timjd, I once met a gentlemen who revealed his foot fetish to me. Although we never played "footsie", his revelation made me curious and I did a lot of surfing to try and understand why he found feet so sexy. I still don't know , but like ShySoul says if a girl likes you, you'd be surprised by what she might be willing to do to make you happy.

I agree with the other posters. Ease her into it. Offer to give her a foot massage. Tell her her feet are pretty (on second thought use the word 'sexy'). Take her shoe shopping (lol and help her pick out a pair to model later...). Paint her toenails. She'll love the pampering. This way when you finally do tell her about your secret fantasies, your fetish won't seem so strange or foreign.

Just make sure that no matter how sexy her feet are to you that your focus continues to be on how much you love all of her.

Take her shoe shopping

Good idea. You can rack up mega bonus points taking a cool shopping. And if you're lucky, they just might pick up something special just for you.

Just make sure that no matter how sexy her feet are to you that your focus continues to be on how much you love all of her.

Exactly. As sexy as her feet are to you, spend time appreciating all of her beauty, both outside and within. If she knows you love all of her, she'll be more inclined to go along with something like a foot fetish that will make you happy.

• 1 year later...

My GF loves foot massages, and it didn't take her long to figure out how into her feet I was. She loves wearing sexy shoes or just plain flip flops. She calls them her secret weapon now. Being upfront and honest in a deep relationship is the only way to go. If she wouldn't have been into foot massages and foot fun it wouldn't have been a deal breaker. I love her and her me, we are both open to trying new ideas from the other person and for years this has worked out great. Best relationship I have ever had.