My girl is still ignoring me and hasn't called but i won the lottery!

ben71683

I'm not going to have much time for a few weeks by going through the process of claiming my prize. Do you think I should leave it on her voice mail that I've won or just enjoy myself?

it has really not set in yet! im so excited!

Do you think I should forget women now? cuz they are only wanting me for this money.. I am giving most of it to family, friends and charity anyway!

"Winning Ticket Sold in Lincoln Nebraska

One ticket matched all six numbers for the record jackopt drawing of 365 million. The winning Quick Pick ticket was sold at the U-Stop at 110 West "O" Steet, Lincoln, Nebraska. "

link removed i live in lincoln and shes in North Platte.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well congratulations lol! Uh...I would not even be thinking of girls right now if I were you!!! lol you lucky one you!... Well, I would not tell your exgirlfriend just yet, bc she might want to be with you only for the money. Its a sticky situation but I would not try to act too arrogant or change the person who you are now just because you won the lottery. Continue being the same guy, and don't mention that you won the lottery until further into the relationship so that you can differentiate a real relationship from a fake one.

Congrats!! I hope that you will give some to that store and all the people that work there that sold you the ticket!! I just read the article...that is crazzzy! Good luck...maybe you don't need anymore of that..lol.

I agree with babycristy...I would keep it quiet for the first while in a relationship so that you can make sure of the girls intentions.

Dude, I'm not even a girl, but any chance of lending me 10 bucks?

I am SO broke right now. And unemployment is apparently the highest in 10 years, so no chance of a job...

Crap.

Lmfao, anyway, well done on the lottery win, friend.

Enjoy it, and forget her. If she doesn't come crawling back, then you don't need her anyway, right? And if she does, you could never be sure whether or not it was because of the money...

Sorry...

Hope this helps...

CONGRATS! I know you are excited and don't know what to do next but this is amazing! That girl needs to be your last thought right now. Take it from me, when you even get an extra $5 bucks in your pocket, people come out of the woodwork to borrow it from you or try to get you into "business" deals. BE CAREFUL and CAUTIOUS!!!!!

Charity and Family are great uses of your money -- what's the old saying, you have to give money away to make it -- just make sure your charities are legit. And before you go claim your prize, contact a reputable tax advisor and investment broker with a well recgonized, solvent business. They will help you make the right decisions with your new money.

I read an article recently of all these lottery winners with millions that in several years lost it all due to bad choices. I know it would be hard to loose that kind of money but it's not a bad idea to be cautious anyway.

Good luck -- find someone who loves you for you -- not your money!

hey man. Can you buy me a house. Please? I got no place to live and I still live with my parents. Hook me up with some money at least. thanks. Im only kidding, but maybe youll want to buy me a new computer. This pos is falling apart... lol I cant believe im talking to a millionare on a forum. This is really something. lol. Damn that is a lot of money tho.... Its enough for like 100 people to live life and never have to work again...

oh yeah...I forgot about the reason you made this post. LOL. That is really funny. The girl is ignoring you and has no idea that you are rich. She is making the biggest mistake of her life. hahaha. Dont tell her or she will change her mind real quick (for all the wrong reasons). I think you should call her up and ask her why she is ignoring you. Also, ask her if things are going ok between you two. See if she comes out and tells you how she really feels. If she ends up leaving you just laugh in her face and then tell her about winning the loto. haha.

I suggest you forget the girl, she'll find out.

Contact a lawyer and a financial advisor asap, before you get the claiming process in order. It will help a lot.

Donate lots to charity, as you will never use that in your lifetime, enjoy it, and try not to change too much

And hey if you are feeling generous you can send some my way for law school! (kidding! You'll have enough people begging for it though, so just be careful, I advise you change phone numbers and move when you can.)

Enjoy it

Hey all knock it off!

The guy has won the lotto and your all trying to hold out your hands and beg for some of his cash?!?!?!

GET A LIFE ALL OF YOU!

I'm flat broke too but do you see me asking for cash? No. Do you think I would even be rude enough to suggest it? No.

Let the man enjoy his winnings and rebuild his life.

@ben716: Forget her. If she comes back to you then you will always be in doubt about whether she really wants you or the bank account. Certainly don't tell her about the win. People become weird when big money is involved (like the previous repliers) and will do all sorts of strange things.

My advice, move on, find someone new, and don't let them know your rich. Let them like you for WHO YOU ARE.

Good luck

Doc

Wait a sec ben. If anyone on here should have a few dollars, its me. I've been the one posting on your threads lately. And I don't ask for much. Just a couple hundard so I can fly down to see someone special to me.

See what money does to people? It's why I hope I never win the lottery. Don't want to deal with the sudden influx of calls from "friends" and relatives who never talked to me before.

Like coollady said, it was all in jest. I'm sure none of us expected anything from him.

As for the same girl, this was the girl already talking about marrying you, moving to be with you, and having your kid. Why would you think money would change any of that? She loved you when you didn't have money. And thats what counts.