How to tell if a guy is gay.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so i went to his house on sunday and then we went into his room and i basically told him about my summer and he told me that he had nothing to tell me because nothing has changed for him. But while i was talking him he was laying on his bed and he kept putting his arm over his eyes and i have to admitt that i could tell that he was about half hard while i was talking to him! there was a clear lump there and i NEVER noticed anything in that direction what so ever (i have looked down there before to sneak a peak but never did i see anything like this! lol!) so then he finally opened up his present and he actually liked it a lot more then a thought he would. We had a lot of fun looking at the dirty pictures! then when we looked at the dating one and when he flipped to the gay section i said "HEY! this is what you need to be reading!" but he had no reaction to it. then when we got done looking at the books he went back to hiding his eyes from and i seriously thought he was asleep so i kept punchng him and shouting "WAKE UP" and he would say "im awake im listening stop punching me" so the next time i kicked him! lol! then he said "dont punch me dont kick me dont touch me!" then i said " you want me to touch you!" then he said "your nasty!" (he was smiling the whole time if that helps any) then i told him how my sister found the books before i gave it to him and she ask me about them and i said they are for a friend .... hes not really good with girls then she asked me if he was gay then i said "I HOPE SO!!!!" (i didnt actually say that but i told him that i did) and yet i still got little to no reaction other then his smile. but when i was with him i felt very.... happy and i think that he felt that way too but im not sure if its the same as i feel. then he told me how he didn't get a cell phone but he will get one next week (he brought up the cell phone thing not me) so i was like O. Then while i was leaving his eyes got REALLY big and normally its not his eyes i like but this time they were SO cute they were really big and brown .... then he walked out on the pourch with me and we talked a little outside he brought up halloween saying that WE will go trick-or-treating (even though we are 16 but i dont care ill be happy with no matter what we are doing) but im not sure if he ment we as him and his friends or if he ment him and i. Then i told him that we need to see each other more and he agreed and said "yes we definetly do" then i left ....

alright well this great feeling that it was gonna work out kinda came to an abruct yield i wrote him another note and one thing is for sure is that i will never write him another one .... when i went to give it to him in the halway he said "no! i don't want anymore of these gay douchebagnotes!!!!" then his best friend said "what?" then he started explaining it to him and i just walked away because i almost cried :sad: it wasn't really WHAT he said that upset me because i know he honestly did not meant to hurt me or anything but it was just the fact he never said anything about it before i even asked him (he didnt give me a clear answer but i knew it wasnt a negative answer) but nooooo he had to wait when we WERENT alone in front of his best friend!!! but im sure his friend will think im gay (which i guess is sorta good because i do want him to figure it out but his friend) but i doubt i can trust his friend... maybe im just over reacting ... i don't know i just don't know what goes on in his head ...

well this morning i called him over by my locker and when he came by he said "no more notes" in a very... calm and coutious way. the way he said it it sounded like he was sorry. then i just said "im sorry you i thought you were ok with it" he said "i didn't want to be mean" then i just said " you dont have to worry about being mean and i know you have a hard time with saying your opinion but just it because i know that you wont mean it and but you shouldnt have done it infront of your friend" then he left and when i saw him later he kept talking about this party he is going to on saturday and it sounds like he sorta wants me to go but i doubt im will go because he probably doesnt have the balls/ to scared to asked me if i want to go, and im not gonna go ask for it. ... but anyways i can't really see myself just kissing him! (i want to and sometimes i feel like i should ) but i just dont have enough to go on here. i just dont know how to precede ...

Hey ramcoro. I'm completely new to enotealone, just made my account a few minutes ago. Well I felt like I should comment because I've been following this whole thread (kinda think it's funny the OP isn't even posting anymore) and I'm interested with your story. I've fought with my sexuality for quite awhile now and I'm kinda facing that I'm probably bi. But I'm christian and my parents would freak if they ever saw me writing this lol. Well I thought I might give you a suggestion. I play WoW( World of Warcraft), just like the guy you are after. It's a really addicting game and you can easily become a recluse playing it. I would say, if you really want to find a way to spend more time with him, buy WoW. If he still plays the game, then just ask him what realm he's in and you'll probably be spending hours with him every night haha. But as far as taking the first step with a guy in person... well I'm still trying to work that out myself. Hope this helps your situation, you sound so close.

but anyways i can't really see myself just kissing him! (i want to and sometimes i feel like i should ) but i just dont have enough to go on here. i just dont know how to precede ...

Maybe just a hug, and keep holding him longer than is strictly needed for a hug, next time you two are alone? I dunno, it's the kind of thing I'd probably do...

well ... the past two days were "normal" an he never did invite me to that party sooo im not going! but i did go about inviting him over to my house and when i said that he smiled but siad "nah" im like "well the doors always open" but then when i brushed my hand through his hair and i think i took him by surprise because he turn around and stuttered but smiled so its OK but later in the day he called me over to his locker but i said "i have to go to class" honestly i had plenty of time i could have went over there but i just didn't feel like it (i don't know why i didn't talk to him i just didn't) anyways i don't think we are gonna be alone for kinda awhile and i don't know what to so to get him alone(isnt that a great song?lol) but i do want to drop him hints that i am gay i don't wanna say "hey im GAY!!! wanna be gay with me!?!?!?" i think thats a little much i just wanna make him figure it out without me telling him. any suggestions???

as for you jackboi well its your life and you have to do what ever makes you happy regardless of what anyone else says (even your parents) and if your parents are really religious then they should have perpetual love for you they may think its wrong at first but they likely will eventually accept you for the way you are .... but as for the wow thing i cant see myself doing it because im just not that interested in it and hes REALLY good so he probably wouldn't have much to do with a newbie! lol

i hope you are right ... ok lets just say he is gay but how can i be sure he lltell me that he is. even if i tell him about myself im not sure if he will admit it. ok so i got my yearbook today and my sister was looking through it and i was telling her all my friends and when she got to him she said "hes REALLY cute!" i said "i know but trust me hes a lot better with longer hair and when hes smiling" then she said "wait is that the same kid you gave those books to?" i said yes so she said "did he like it?" well he liked it a lot more then i thought he would she says "awwww did he hug you? im said ahhh nooo then shes say "did he kiss you?" im like HEY! (i wish) lol so my sister really thinks that we are gay! i think thats a good thing my friends say that i should tell her the truth i really dont want to because my sister has a BIG mouth she wont be able to keep a secret, secret. so back to my oringnal question how do you think i should like "drop hints" to him?

Well, start light...

Bring up something about a gay couple..like make up something that you "saw on tv"..anything like that..then..maybe after you see how he reacts....just be honest with him, and tell him!

If it turns out he's not gay, then surely he will still be your friend if he's a good person.

But..I gotta tell you..I really do think he's gay. You have a good shot at it.

Just go for it

Archived