How to tell if a guy is gay.

excuse me, but where did the guy who started the thread go?

A little creepy maybe, but the day you ask happens to be the day I re-discovered this forum after nearly four years since my last post,

You last visited: 06-30-2007 at 02:03 PM

I can't believe my original post has received more than forty thousands hits. That's unbelievable.

However I am embarrassed re-reading my earlier posts. I forgot how, "chavy" I was back then. It does bring back memories of the time however.

Btw I also deleted one post of mine on purpose, but one by mistake, I'm such a klutz!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, well i haven't responded in awhile ,but heres an update ,if anyone cares. So, i had a birthday party, he was invited ,of course, and he told me that he would be there and when my party comes he doesn't show up ,so i went to his house afterwards and he said sorry ,but i know he didn't mean it. His excuse was that he got cut up in a video game and forgot. So we started talking about the summer and if we would ever do anything together. He just said i don't know and that we are mostly school friends and we will see each other in school ,not in the summer. Its so weird with him some days i feel so close to him and other days its as if i barely know him. What can i do to show him that he can trust me or what should i do to overcome these trust issues?

Damn, haven't posted for a while,

anyways,

ramcoro,

that sounds shady of him, like ionzero said, it doesn't seem worth it if he's pulling stunts like that, if he invited you to his birthday, would you have forgotten about it? or would you have just blown it off? Probably not.

Don't let yourself get attached, it'll just hurt you more.

Thats just the thing he is always giving me that false-sense of hope. He tells me he will call me, he doesn't. He tells me we will hangout later, we don't. He tells me he'll do something with me, he doesn't. He tells me he wants to be friends ,but only at school? If he would give me a clear answer, a straight up no. Then it would be better for me ,but because he leads me to believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel. i keep on on going through with it ;just to find out there is no light. It doesn't make any sense he says he is afraid to trust me. Trust me with what? What does he mean? He says it takes years to be friends and years more to trust someone. I don't agree with that good things take time but great things happen all at once. How can i show him that I am trustworthy. How can I prove to him that I don't want to hurt him?

well,

there's no answere to that.

It's up to him to decide whether you are trustworthy enough. I do tell people that though. The people i tell it to are the people i like (actually not girls though). I tell that to the guys i like. I try to distance myself so I don't get so attached.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the only thing that is really different is that he is trying to explain to me that how we are "different" then the rest of his friends and how what we have is somehow more "special" in a "weird" way. What the hell is that suppose to mean?!?!?! That doesn't make sense if he likes me , which he told me he did, then why wont he do something with me? And what does it mean by I'm different? I don't know why he is doing this to me. We have to do SOMETHING whether its finding out that we weren't meant to be or that we were meant to be. Either way we must move on so that i can be ABLE to either live with him or live without him. But he wont do anything its hurting me so much by just staying in this same spot! I think that maybe he is afraid of what is next but I'm not sure...

You'll get over him in time, i did.

Just make sure you don't trick urself into thinking he is really interested, i know that sounds dumb and generic, butt it happened to me.

It's definitely possible that this prime example (my guy) is bi/gay, butt i've found out he's had sexual relations with a girl, in a weird way though (3 guys, one girl). So i don't think he is, butt it's still possible, butt i just forget about him, i thought i liked him too much to get over him, butt i have gotten quite over him, not fully, but gettin there.

Just hang in there, you'll make it, we're still young (i'm in highschool). Got a lot of time to figure things out.

It's hard to maintain a clear mind in such a confusing world.

At the time i was unsure whether he was gay or not but now im almost positive he is gay and i know he likes me cuz he told me so. He just forgot to mention in which that he liked me. And right now i know it is the wrong time to spring out a relationship between us, its the summer and we wont see each other in till school starts again. and im ok with that because i believe that we both have to miss each other ,for now, in order to move on to our next step (what ever it may be i just hope its an actual dating relationship) but either way i know there is still much much more to our relationship. AND ICANT WAIT FOR AUGUST!!!!

I wish i could just forget about him but i cant. He keeps me guessing and leading me in the dark if i knew that he didnt like me i could move on but its almost as if he wont let me!

Dude that is how it was for with with this other guy. But the more I got to know him, the more I get the feeling that we are nothing more than school mates, not friends.

I think this is what makes it hard to find someone. U never know what to do. I wish we can buy something that helps us indicate who is available or not HAHA

Dude that is how it was for with with this other guy. But the more I got to know him, the more I get the feeling that we are nothing more than school mates, not friends.

I think this is what makes it hard to find someone. U never know what to do. I wish we can buy something that helps us indicate who is available or not HAHA

thats weird because its like the opposite with me and him. The more i find out about him; the more it makes me want to know about him. And the more i talk to him; the more i know there is more to our relationship

o and jimmyvanbeck i will update but i dont know when the next time will be...

ok so just when i think I'm getting over him and i forgot about him something happens to catapult him back into my head ... so i was at taco bell and as i was walking out when someone says hi to me i turn around it was his best friends (not him) i said hi then walked out but then i quickly ran back in because i remembered that one of his friends there it was his birthday. so i told him him happy birthday but then they ask me if i have seen or talked to him lately. And i was real confused about that because they are his best friends why would they think that i would know something that they don't know? and it turns out they haven seen him for about a week now and every time they see him he doesn't do anything when they're there. they said its like he is different now and doesn't talk that much to them when they are there (which is weird because when i was there he never shuts up) and im kinda worried about him has he really become that obsessed with that stupid game of his that he no longer even talks to any of his friends ... im afraid that like maybe so happened to him. im just so confused it was probably just thirty seconds of a conversation (i did cut them sort because i had to go somewhere so that makes me wonder if there was more)but it raised so many questions and re-rose old ones that i thought i gotten over ... u just don't know what to do.

Im not sure if that will work because he doesn't have a cell phone or for that matter any other way to contact him. But i did send a message to his friend (the one that was at taco bell) asking a bunch of questions but he hasn't responded yet.

Im not sure. we both agreed that i should leave him alone for the summer.(and plus it makes me happier to know that its not just me) what i think is going on is that he is going through emotional trauma (mostly likely realizing/accepting that he is gay) and has little to no confidence in himself in order for him to express his true feelings. I think thats the problem.... actually for HIS sake i hope he is gay because if he isnt then there is something seriously wrong with him .... o and we are about to be sophomores in high school

then i think you are right.

Life's confusing at that age, he's probably upset, thinking "why does this have to happen to me?". Hopefully he gets over it. You are very very lucky if he is, even if he doesn't like you (good to have someone close who knows what you are going through), which you are sure he does anyways.

Just give it time i guess, sorry, i know that doesn't help much, butt what can you do?

Im not sure if that will work because he doesn't have a cell phone or for that matter any other way to contact him. But i did send a message to his friend (the one that was at taco bell) asking a bunch of questions but he hasn't responded yet.

Talk to him in school or something. All I know if there was a guy who showed interest in me and I am also interested in him, I woulnd't let it pass me by.

DAMN!! I am so lonely

Archived