How to tell if a guy is gay.

I personally like guys who are slim and average, they don't need to be muscular or godly cute looking. Equal to or a bit taller than me so I can wrap my hand around their neck. They must, however at least have a college degree and not just straight up dumb. And please be talkative and funny at times, a naughty side won't hurt either. I love naughty moments, hahaha.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woow! I haven't been here in FOREVER!! Well umm hi guys and hi new ppl(I haven't checked if there are any). My dad kinda 'lost his job'...well not lose it, but he makes a lot less near the end of fall and winter. So he could pay the cable bill...1 looooonng week with no tv,Internet, YouTube, ps3 is HELL. School is still boring but I had a little laugh when I opened the book and someones name was on it, "Hugh G. Rection." it was a weird name but if you read it all at once it says "Huge Erection" lol I cracked up. Oh yeah I 'think' the guy next to me is flirting with me or he could just be friendly I got a 3.4 gpa! well I'm in all honors,no study hall, no lunch so I guess I deserve a pat on the back.

And the type of guy I like is actually the straight type. I don't like really skinny guys or really feminite guys-it's a turn OFF for me. Looks doesn't matter 'much' but I like a guy who is tall and nice and friendly. I hate dumb guys they are so annoying.

And Daniel Lee that is a FUNNY pic

P.s. Happy Halloween!?!

I just saw that this blog is slow moving so I'll give you guys something to do.

Here's what happened today that made me feel like I wanted to cry(for someone else) but almost exploded inside(for me!)

After my second to last hour the girl that liked Michael came up to me.(I'm going to call her Tiffany) She said,

"I have a plan to get him to talk with me."

"What is it? Does is involve me?" I said hopeful.

"Yes. I'm going to ask him if he wants to take a picture and you have to take it!" Tiffany said, "See you next after next hour."

So after my last hour I went to find Tiffany and wait for Michael. Of course he walked right up to us and I was stupid and bent down to get something out of my backpack and he said my name three times. I looked up and he said he was about to kick me in the butt. Hehe... Tiffany gave me her phone and said, "Lets take a picture!" She gave me the phone and I looked up to see what I completely did not expect. Michael was still and wasn't smiling and she was leaning into him.

"Are you going to smile?" I asked.

No response. He just stared at me.

"Haha what?" I took the picture and Tiffany was like, "give me my phone! It's all blurry!"

She looked away and I glanced at Michael and he mouthed, "Help me." I was so confused I didn't know what to say.

Then he left, Tiffany almost cried because he didn't want to take a picture with her. And I walked away feeling like a million bucks. I know tomorrow's the day. Tomorrow's the day that I might find out the truth. Tomorrow will be intense. I am going to talk to him at lunch and say, "Hey Michael, do you trust me?" then later Im going to ask, "So, do you like Tiffany?" then ask, "Who do you like?" If we get on that subject then I should find out some helpful information and I will tell you guys everything that happens tomorrow!!! Talk to you guys laaaaaaaaaaaterrrrr

i would prefer that he deos it in the after math of giggles and after fun when we are calming down. like the night is coming to a close we had a great time and (in my preferd senerio) were on the faris wheel and its stoped all the way up and its dark out. he looks at me and he says, "i had a great night with u." and id say, "me too." he gets slightly koy but says, "i like u." in a little shock but overjoy i hope im blushing as i say, "i like u too." not the easiest option when ur in the closet though

Chiyomaster

That is such a great idea! I think I will ask him that! Thanks for the idea! Wait, haha ohhh my god if Tiffany saw me taking a picture with him she would go crazy! XD

This is always so interesting to read I haven't posted in a while because nothing interesting has really happened with my crush...

I have FINALLY moved down a group in maths, I'm back where I was, in his group now

Anyway, today the strangest but most amazing thing happened.

First lesson we had history, while my best friends' group had geography. Their teacher wasn't in today, and neither was ours so we had the same cover teacher. Towards the end of the lesson, the teacher was scrolling through the photos of my group (who he was to teach next) my friend overheard my crush saying: "Oh yay! You have josh next! He's cute"

He is in the closet (but he always acts gay and really friendly towards me). Later on while we were changing for PE which I wasn't able to do, I looked at him throughout the whole time the group was changing, he caught my eye and smiled, and carried on changing, knowing I was staring at him (and finding it extremely hot) so he dropped putting his shoes on and took his shirt off immediately.

So I don't know about him.

I'm 13 (almost 14) and so he's 13 (but we're in the same year). Still I am 100% sure of who I am, and I've never felt the way I have about my crush before.

@purpblurp omg omg!!! im not 100% sure but im 75% sure he likes u ... ahhhh try to hang out with him alone at his house!! if he really likes u he'll try to change infront of you or he'll try to get a little dirty or something good god id love ur life!!! id trade but i don't have anything fun to offer you... u lucky jerk lol... i love it ... don't go all out cause i give you 75% if i get to 94 or 95% or everyone else thinks so then ur good but try to hang with him alone somewhere its a great idea and i think it would work. ahhhh i wish a guy would change slow for me

@purpblurp omg omg!!! im not 100% sure but im 75% sure he likes u ... ahhhh try to hang out with him alone at his house!! if he really likes u he'll try to change infront of you or he'll try to get a little dirty or something good god id love ur life!!! id trade but i don't have anything fun to offer you... u lucky jerk lol... i love it ... don't go all out cause i give you 75% if i get to 94 or 95% or everyone else thinks so then ur good but try to hang with him alone somewhere its a great idea and i think it would work. ahhhh i wish a guy would change slow for me

Haha, I rarely get any time alone with him, he always has friends around him left right and centre.

I'm getting mixed responses from him, sometimes he'll be really enthusiastic to talk to me and will try and get as close to me as possible, other times he will blank me or just ignore me in general.

Whenever we do talk it's small talk, I rarely flirt with him, he often has like expert women flirters around him so they would suss me immediately, and they're the sort of people to never shut up about it; and be weirded out at the same time

I've got maths (whoo I moved down to his group again and Religion with him tomorrow, I'll fill you guys in after I get home

@Purpblurp I'm really happy for you. He's definitely attracted to you.

I haven't been on in a long time. Let's see what's happened. Well this guy Christian keeps catching my eye. Whenever someone makes fun of me, he always says stuff like " it's ok, I still love you". And he says that alot. Well yeah, that's it. An I wanted to come out to him but I was scared. Is he Bi if I once overheard him say to a friend "I asked him if he wanted to suck my *duck* but he said no"?

I finally came out to some people: mom, 2 girl-friends, and my best friend.

P.S. Christian smokes and so do I, and we have( and a lot of other people) have gotten closer as friends. Should I come out to him?

I believe with yuna on this 1 max

today was 'interesting'...in history I sit next to a guy let's call him Austin and a guy named Jimmy behind him. And this annoying guy named Jake comes up to see my project that I drew(I'm a good artist but ppl don't know becuz I'm quiet) and jake says that my drawing looked nothing like the picture(when it did) and Austin stood up for me and said it was good and Jimmy said it smelled when Jake came over lol. Jake said he hadn't put deoderant on in 2 days(ewww!) but I couldnt smell anything-I got terrible smell senses. So Jake left and austin cheered me up by saying not to get down about it and he thinks it's good Then a few guys pick on a girl(EVERYONE thinks she's ugly-ppl r so mean) and Austin didn't stand up for her...coincedence?? Maybe I'm just overthinking again and he was just being nice. I just wanted to hug Austin the whole class period

a question for u guys: do you like Justin beiber? I don't like him. This 3 year old actually cried becuase she loved him that much....

Wow dude, my brother was the same way (he's straight as a damn arrow though) when it comes to him being good at art but quiet. But you never know with something like that, my assumption is it's a green light, but try and talk to him more and get closer to him, and look for signs of attraction, the little things like if he's always looking at you, pupils dilating etc.

Guys I'm really scared right now D: I think I have taken my crush to the next level xD In religion today some 16 year olds studying for their Duke of Edinburgh award (look it up) came into our class and asked for a boy and a girl, and they were at the door behind me, the teacher picked my crush and one of his friends and they were at the door asking him these really strange questions such as: How often do you shower?

I now know what shampoo he uses, deodorant, how often he showers and stuff like that O_o

It gave me something to talk about with him though, I told him how he shares a "going red when embarrassed" trait with one of my friends, because this really annoying boy turns round in some lessons and says to my friend: "Hey BABE... look youre going red!" and they get really embarassed and go red. I was tempted to ask him along to meet me and two other friends on saturday, but all we do is sit at a bench and talk mostly. So I couldn't bring myself to... something I'm now regretting.

And no, I hate justin bieber! D:

Sorry for the long post btw.

Hi everyone I havnt posted in a while but have been reading heaps... To recap from months ago there is this guy I go to uni with, work with and hang out with, but as with everyone else I don know if he is gay. So why I think he is- dresses immaculate and worries about appearance, talks softly and very feminine, likes tv shows like gc, s&c, glee, etc. here's the thing he is hot as and single and from what I can tell hasn't had a gf or done anything (if you get my drift) my friends say he always looks at me and seems to dress like me alot, he never used to smoke and hated it until he found out I did and started to, we like the same movies, tv, books, and share the same view on life... He doesn't get freaked out when I flirt with him or touch him (I touched the inside of his thigh and he didn't bat an eye lid). People I entroduce him to automatically think he is gay but everyone thinks I'm straight and I havnt told many people im gay (im very masculine and appear straight as) from what I can tell he might be shy as his friends who I don't really know would be a bit uneasy if he was as he acts different around me to them (flirts, calls me darling). I said something about a holiday next year and didn't get a response but the other night he was telling all our friends what were doing and where we're going which was kinda cute. I know this is kinda all over the place but I never really had much thought on guys until I meet him I was kinda awestruck by him, and if I looked like him I would not be single. So there is my delimma in a nut shell.i just wanted to get it off my chest. I think I coveted most things I'll look properly when I'm on the comp next.

Wow, that's really interesting...! There is definitely some sign of attraction, if you like him back then flirt back if he ever flirts with you. See how it goes

Something real strange happened with H today. I found an excuse to begin texting him, which was I had more than one number for every contact and it was confusing me of who to text. I asked him for a text back to show which one he was... I have his proper number now. But his text back was: "Goon"

and thats it. It's not really a word he would use, but people are surprising in many ways... I was expecting a "hey" or something. Maybe one his friends (they don't like me much) did it...?

I'm probably overthinking it but yeah... what do you guys think?

He might explain himself on Monday but yeah.

@Martinez: sounds gay.. he could be waiting for you to make the frist move... give it a try ..

@everyone finally got a boyfriend!!! im damn excited.

Yes yuna!!! Finally dude I'm happy for you

Martinez, thanks for your input, I'm most likely to believe one of his guy friends sent me that message. Anyway yes, my crush is the same except he's more friendly to women than flirty. He often wears their scarves... O_o

Anyway yes he sounds gay... maybe at home he has things on his mind or things going on in his life, but only ask him about that sort of thing if you know you're both comfortable with each other

Yuna: I'm so happy for you! Sound like its going to be fun from now on I hope, best wishes to you.

@Martinez and Max Make sure the person you care crushing on is not just being a tease and attention feeder. And leading you to think that way of them when their not, just don't want you guys to get hurt.

My guy complete blew me of when I was so SURE he was interested in me. He said no, and there is lot of reason why its no. The recap was for the past 7 months I've been dropping hints on him and he not only returned them he appreicated them.

1. very long eye contact

2. got out of his way to hang out with me

3. Always ask why im sad when I am, and makes me laugh

4. Let me physically flirt with him, push his hair back touch his lip etc.

5. Told me how much he appreciate me and care about me

And when he asked me why just the two of us in the car, do you have a significant other yet? I total thought he wants to know if I'm avaliable or not because in a secnario when there only two people together and he knows im gay, I can only lead up to one conclusion unless I'm crazy.

And on my birthday I invited him out and never showed up or bother to call me and say sorry I know I promise to come but I was tired and late. I Spent pver 300 dollar for his birthday and he got me nothing, not even a card, now he said he MISS me and wants me to talk to him after just 1 week after he rejected me. All my close friends told me he's a tease and a d*uche bag and just F him. So yea really think when you can trust someone for being over 12years friends, its turns out not. Just be careful everyone, I'm being a negative nancy.

Aww Daniel that is the saddest thing...well atleast it shows us about being more careful with guys. Best of luck to you...perhaps you could try 'something' with him and make him go after you...not much to lose now that he knows you like him

today in history Austin keeps looking after me he kinda was staring at me during English as well. Oh yeah and in 7th grade(when I was a new kid) austin always said I was his bestfriend at our teacher-but I know he was joking. Although he seems 100% straight except for the constant staring and a few side conversations. I'd always would like a more masculine guy which is even harder to look for especially cuz guys in my school are kinda 'try hards' for girls

@Daniel Lee: thanks for the info. I'm sorry for what happened to you.

@everybody: something funny and A turn on for me happened today. We had to play basketball in P.E. Today. I had the ball and this guy Andrew(I like him also) tried to take the ball from me. So I was about to turn and he accidentally pushed his crotch against my butt, in the center too. So I liked that. And christian said something today. He said he wasn't gay . So yeah. Got to get over him. And all other str8 crushes.

@yuna: I'm soo happy 4 u! I wish I had one right now.

Wow... what an idiot...

I have finally reached a conclusion about H... I will call him Harry from now on.

Judging by his behavior, who he hangs with, how he reacts to flirting etc I think he is bisexual. He seems to show some strange attraction to both genders. I think he seriously flirts whenever somebody flirts with him, it's not playful or friendly, it's just... ugh I can't explain it. He's 13, so I don't think he knows who he is yet.

He knows I have a crush on him. He often looks at me, but only to see if I'm looking at him imo. The thing in the changing room, was strange... there might be something there. I don't know, personally.

I don't think he feels the same way about me though. I'm not going to give up though. I have no reason to, and there's no point in not trying.

Harry is... hard to read. It took a while to read his signals he was giving.

I HARDLY talk to harry. He has a group of friends that don't like my group.

It's really annoying... whenever I finally get a chance to talk to him (even if it is small talk) one of my friends talks to me... or one of his friends talks to him... The time is precious and it's being wasted telling my friend something quickly or to f off.

How can I get closer to him? How can I stop my friends from intervening (3 of my friends know I have a crush on harry, but they're supportive of the both of us, they think it's "cute")?

Please help me guys.

@Purp If he knows you have a crush on him, I think you should just let him know. You owe it to yourself to find out and not keep yourself waiting. And you will and should be proud of yourself when you tell him because it take courage to do something like that either by phone or in person or a letter.

And just get the 3 supportive friends to hang out with you and when you talk to him, try having them by your side. Since they know, they will keep otherd from getting in you and Harry's way. Or you can just start texting him and chat with him more online and get to the point where you guys can go hang out. I know its easier said than done, its nerve racking for sure. But chase him only if you think its worth it. Otherwise let someone esle chase you.

@Chiyo I agree its hard to tell guys now a days since even straight ones act metro. And some of them think its cool. I don't know about others but I lead more to the mother side if I'm in a relationship, so I look for a more masculine one too, but if in some case I can change. As for making him go after me, I think I'll pass on that one, he truly disrespected me even as a friend let alone talk about being in a relationship with him. Unless he waits for me in my front door in the rain saying he is sorry for making me wait and feel like crap on my birthday LOL!

Everyone I found out from my friend today about my so called "best/close" friend who rejected me, his name is Henry. He told my other firend that he is going to keep quiet and pretend like everything is normal to help me out and wait out the situation until things calm itself down. I'm like sitting here help me out " woah what on earth are you talking about?!" everyone knows I'm gay, and every one of my friends knows about what happen to me and you. Maybe your ashamed and feel guilty for what you did, but I'm not ashmed for telling someone I like them. So you can wait as long as you want but if you don't make it up or show me you even cared and respect me as a friend, you can wait forever.

The other weird thing is, he never been in a real relationship before with a guy or a girl, but "claiming" he "plays for the other field," even though he never dated, he is straight I assume. After that one week he started posting videos about Break-up and music about break up on his facebook. So weird! Even I didn't do somthing like that and obviously your the one who said no to me, so why are you making it like you just broke up with someone when clearly you never been in a relationship with me or anyone esle for that matter. One word awkward.......or attention wh*re

Archived