How to tell if a guy is gay.

OH my gosh.

Guy I like (I'll call him H from now on) made a gay joke right in front of my face today!

AMAZING! I said gay jokes like H did all the time before I came out to my friends

I have a good feeling about H, I am getting mixed responses though, I haven't found an excuse to hug him or anything yet lol

Maybe he's afraid to show his feelings...

I just read some previous posts on types of crushes and as much as I don't want to admit it, my one is completely FULL BLOWN, I've liked him for several months now and my feelings are growing stronger for him. I can't stop looking at him in classes, and he looks at me sometimes...

OH MY GOSH I've remembered something amazing!!! H rolled up his sleeves during art but then he put them down, I looked at him like he was some sort of freak lol and he was still looking at me and smiling and rolling his sleeves, I was smiling back but I had to turn away because everyone from other tables were staring at us. I just dismissed it and hoped no-one would talk about us... they didn't thank god.

Another thing, he tried to trip me up in D&T today, so I hit him really hard with a flexible ruler, and he was like: "OW!

I apologized though and he was cool with it.

He walked past me a couple of times, I SWEAR we both tried to brush past each other making some form of contact, they failed though and we would have looked stupid if we went back just for that purpose.

I have drama with him tomorrow, it's really fun and we NEVER find an excuse not to talk in it. I hope he takes it for GCSE (he said he was interested) and is in my class, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I need to appreciate the number of classes he's in already

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sif123: I am sooooo sooryy to hear about that. When you guys were in the park it kind of sounded like a soap opera (it was very dramatic, it can make you cry)

I think you should turn make to L.

@osorohomeguero: I think you should ask him because if he says no, he can always just be lying so it would'nt really hurt you or your chances

@sif123: im with charles on this one that was very dramatic ... if u really like him and all thats standing in your way is coming out then come out!!!! if anything happens he's there to comfort you and protect you (from the sounds of it...im still alitte confused ) uve found a guy and u like eachother and something like that no one should ever be able to take from you.... if your parents give u junk for being bi then get up and walk out that door and go see L and tell him about it ... uve got hope i don't right now ... i found out my crush (only one) was straight and that he's a tottal jerk .. i cut myself last night.. cause i had no one to turn to... but you have someone and thats great ... and eventualy your parents will get over your coming out they all do eventualy .. but you sound like your about ready for it .. just feel the courage and the strength.. coming out deosn't have to be huge just tell the people that deserve to know and if they don't except it then they suck and will need to get over it ... cause no matter what your still the same you, you were before . i'll support u and everyone else in any desicion you make as long as you know its right .. and if things don't work out with him then ull find somebody else i promise!!so get out their and get stuff done! were gay/bi people , we're trail blazers we invented inerior design for god sakes show em what your made of! just be you and don't be afraid to be you cause nobody is any better then you!

@purpblurp:sounds pretty good get to know him, hang out, and report back for details you may have missed high hopes!

@osorohomeguero: i see plenty of good signs charles is right ask him out . or atleast become a super close friend and see where it ventures... im glad to help where i can.

after being sad last night and survivng school.. in my last period i give my friend my number so she could give it to this cute guy i like but who's straight just so i could text him. when she gives it to him he tosses it back and its passed around for like 30 seconds before this on guy Lane (making a fake name) is like yuna! did you drop your number over here? and i said, "yea.. i was gonna give it to my friend." he says, "can i have it." i reply, "sure!" then he texted me... and he seems to talk alittle softer around me.

@purpblurp:sounds pretty good get to know him, hang out, and report back for details you may have missed high hopes!

Yeah, I had drama today, he always sits directly opposite me

I tried to lock eyes with him and I did it once and we held the stare for a while, but my friend was trying to get my attention and I shouted WHAT?! really loudly and embarrassed myself in front of the whole class and almost got detention >_>

We held a stare again but it was more of a friendly stare, he squinted his eyes and nodded, I don't know why but it was all right I guess.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day, he was playing rugby at lunch, sport isn't my thing... I'm more brains and he's more muscle than brains..

He has a horrible English teacher and we have a really nice one, he's always working in silence and we're right next door but I can't see him. Ah well.

I'm hardly with him for the rest of the week, I spend 20 minutes every day with him no question because we have 20 minutes of tutoring every day, he's in my group. I'll fill you guys in more through the week.

P.S He started talking about a 'boyfriend' of his during drama, he often acts stereotypically gay, so do I actually...

Well I haven't been in school for awhile since we had a lot of days off, I don't go back to school until monday, so I haven't seen Cole now for almost a week. But I have been paying attention to what he's been up to this week on Facebook, and it seems that he went to the place where his Girlfriend lives so I guess he went to visit his Girlfriend, and he added a few pics of him and her. So that's just great because seeing that stuff makes me more confused! Anyhow for me I went into my brothers this past weekend, meet two gay dudes while I was in there, one was very cute, while the other was "okay" haha, but the worse part is they are 20 and I'm only 15 so.. haha. But yeah not much going on for me..

Hello people on this board!!! Did you miss me? No. I figured. Anything happened? Probably. Am I to lazy to read the last few pages? Definitely. Anyone care to explain? Not likely. Do I care? Actually...yes. T.T

Well, after this short monologue: I. IS. BACK!!!!!! Yes, it's true. I am back, and kickin'. If that's good or bad, I let you decide. With an new positive outlook on life. (Copyrighted until I'm depressed again©)

So, why did I fall off the face of the planet? I have no excuse. I just...got REALLY depressed, and ended up coming out to the whole of my class. So, yeah, I'm pretty much out. If anyone asks me, I'll tell him I'm gay. I've also decided that if Laurent doesn't like me: HIS LOSS!!! Of course, I won't 100% get over him, but at least partially. There also no cute guys at my school, so I've pretty much got no reason to be heart broken. YAY!

Now, I have no other news than that....so....does anyone care to get me up to date?

@TheDakurai Sounds like facebook stalking is popular haha, I do it too. Since he have a girlfriend, and currently still in a relationship with her I assume? Then you really can't do much if thats the case because they are together. The signals he is sending can just mean he is being friendly towards you. Unless they break up and or he starts really flirting with you like physically flirting then you can be sure he is interested in you. For now I say just play it safe and be good friends.

@MaxH96 I'm so happy for you. You seem to have a choice. Is this Andrew guy playfully flirting with you and teasing you non stop? I think you should flirt back when you get the chance.

@NesquickHi Nesquick, sorry to hear what happen. It takes some time to get over someone. I took like 2-3months to get over the last guy that broke my heart, were still friends but I kept my distance and not talk to him. He said he was sorry, he didn't mean to hurt me, I thought it was BS.

As for myself, its excatly one week away from my birthday and the couple of days after that I would tell him. Well first of all I would have to see if you remembers or do/give me anything for that day. I wrote a long letter to myself about him ( I don't think you would be interested in reading it haha, its pretty long). I thought since my friend drives him to school, I can tell her to say I accidentlly drop this from my notebook, and she can tell him to read it while she drives. And I can wait from there. Most of the time I never text or message him, its always him that chats me and talk to me about games and life and other stuff. But one things for sure he was always there to make me smile when I feel sad. I hope I get him

@Daniel Lee Ya he's playful. Touches me fliers with me. And the other guy is cute. Does cute stuff. And some other stuff I can't say. But ya, I've flirted bak. And I like how I feel.

@Nesquik97 Ya , I feel ur pain. And it does take a while to rehabilitate your feelings. Hope you feel better.

MaxH96: Well, if you got TWO guys wanting you, wouldn't the first question be which one you would want more? And if you can't decide just flip a coin =P

Daniel: ....FINALLY SOMEONE AS SCHEMING AS ME!!! 8D But really, I think he'll give you something for your birthday, because if he always initiates the conversation, I think he's a good friend, and he'll give you something. Though, can you give us at least an outline of what's in the note, so we cen guess what his feelings might be?

friday sucked... so im on the buss and i was feeling bad. its infront of the school and i feel somthin coming up .. i tell him to pull over and i get out and spill my guts as he pulls away. as im knelt over pouring out .. this really cute nice guy is all like, "hey are u ok?" i look up eyes all water and i just puked (not the most romantic meeting ever) and i say, "no im fine." he looks at me and says, "my house is just right there .. can i get u some water." i say , "no ill be fine." he says, "are u sure?" i say, "yes im just gonna get somthing at school." so i get in the school and im walking down to the cafeteria and he walks up and he says, "hey are u ok?" i do the hole hand shake thingy and say, "yea." he says,"did u get something?" i say, "no im getting something from the lunch line. " he says,"ok see u around."

yuna: Well, that's at least a meeting to remember. Though I don't really think that meant much, not to be negative, but it just sounds like that guy was concerned about another kid puking..... (by the way, just wondering, why do you call yourself "yuna" out of all the names there are...I mean....It's a girl's name for crying out loud!)

As for me, tomorrow school starts again T.T Those dreaded tests...

Ok Ive decided to post finally becuase my battery is low. Well...4 days ago(Thursday I think) in health class the guy next to me-Jimmy who complements me on my clothes and stuff noticed I had a haircut. He said he liked it and my haircut has a 'cut' which is cool and people say it ruins my haircut but he liked it he even touched it. Then he just stayed quiet while we were watching a movie-he was texting in class -_- and he keeps looking at me. I would make eye contact but I'm scared and it'd be weird. I'm gym he always stretches near me and likes to 'stretch his butt'. He even jumped on a basketball net and a guy pants him altho he looks like a straight guy. The weird thing is: he's blonde, which is not much of a turn on for me...

Meanwhile my bff is on house arrest(he's crazy)

The stage is set, i decided to pull it off earlier. I wrote the note and double checked it a couple of times. I told my friend when she drive him to school this Tuesday, leave the letter I wrote to him on the front seat where he usually sits and makes sure he gets it. She promised me. But the note, is more like a page from my diary I been writing, its basically a copy of what I wrote back a while ago. Says something like this:

Dear, Myself

This maybe a little odd writing to myself but if I ever get a chance to look back on this piece of memory, or for him to read this, then it will be here on this page.The truth is like everyone says liking someone is mysterious and unexplained. I fell for a person who has always been there ever since I was a kid, but haven't really notice him until last year. At first I thought it was just a lust for affection and attention, but as we talked and saw each other more, it grew. I don't like him because he is super rich, famous, or over the top cute, but I love him for who he is. He is sweet and never bragged about things he did, he knows when to be serious and funny. He loves his family and his friends. Compare to all those people I fell in love with, I think he have the biggest heart. So much has happened lately, we lost friends and love ones. Out of everything he always found time to out a smile back on my face when he knows I am sad or depressed. I think the greatest thing anyone can ask for is someone who can be there for you when you are down, and that person will be able to make you happy no matter what you went through. I was always afraid to tell myself and other people how much I like him because I don't want to bring any more burden into his life. But one thing is for sure that he deserve to know why I fell in love with him, because he was always there for me when I needed someone. Because he always made me laugh when no one else cares. Because he always found the time to ask me why are you sad? Now after writing this, I can always tell myself I fell for a person who was the greatest guy I met in my life so far, and his name is (his name)

thats about the gits of it, all the personal stuff i left out

@ yuna: You...want to be a girl? And did you actually find out why you had to puke?

@Chiyo: Well...not much I can say except the usual: "Well, you might be looking into it a bit too much..." And didn't your bff get house arrest before? O.o

@Daniel: Aww, how cute. That wasn't long at all. I wish you all the luck you can use, that he likes you too. But now we wait and drink tea......

The weird thing is: he's blonde, which is not much of a turn on for me...

Are you kidding me!? The guy I'm OBSESSED with has THE BEST BLONDE HAIR!

Anyway it was just me and him at the end of the day today, he was getting his Rugby equipment out of his locker and nobody else was around, I was waiting by the door because he was kind of blocking my locker (I don't do rugby, i needed to grab a book). I felt kind of awkward because he knew I was there but didnt say anything. After a while he said:

"Alright Josh?"

"Yeah I'm good H"

There was a brief silence

then I said: "Have you got rugby today then?"

"Yeah, we're playing against this posh school, but its full of chavs."

"Oh yeah that school"

Then one of his friends walked in telling him things like "I'm not playing today, you're gonna lose!"

He was kind of deterred for a while.

I said Good Luck to him and he said Thanks.

He walked off in a hurry without saying goodbye.

I'm getting a better and better feeling.

He's in most of my lessons this week

Archived