How to tell if a guy is gay.

@ youkonweme:

you've gone pretty far ^.^ hmmm...now trying to talk with him....maybe you could ask him if he has a pencil and start a convo...or during lunch fake doing work and ask if he will help you...I got some other tips but there uhhh...risky hehehe

@MaxH96:

don't sweat ur problem...it does seem like a big deal but it's not...the first time I came out to a guy I liked I was relieved over everything else...just to get it off your chest. And I'm sure it's possible to get a boyfriend if your more open becuase people will know your gay. Goodluck!

My bff should be back tomorrow in my gym class we have a lot of 'jocks' but I'm bigger than them. And one of them wanted to show the teacher he could hold onto the basketball rim. So he jumped and hung on and....another guy came over and literally pants'd him LMAO everyone could see his boxers ^^

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Chiyomaster! Well, we talk all the everyday but I need some ideas of how to act around him. I actually had a great convo with him at lunch today. He was staring off in the distance at one point in the conversation and I asked, "what are you thinking about?" and he said, "uh, nothing. Im just in deep thought."

I actually wouldn't mind knowing those risky tips also.

He seemed very happy today. At the dance I couldn't see hardly anything, but I could see some people. Hahaha literally the whole time I didn't know who I was grinding with. But I did notice he got close at one point and him and I were talking with two girls (one of them was the girl who took me upstairs that one time and left me up there with Michael by ourselves) and so we all starting dancing, but I notice he was right behind me at one point. He didn't grind but our backs were rubbing against each other. It was amazing ahaha!

Ever since I've joined this group I've started to notice guys that might actually be gay. There's are two other kids in my math class that I sit by and we are sorta friends, but I am starting to think that their gay. One of them always changes the subject to what girl I like, but I change the subject again. However, I'm really not interested in that one, but the other one is kinda cute.

Guys! I need some help!

Theres this guy I really like in my tutor lessons, but we hardly ever speak. We do sometimes, I might ask him something on an occasion.

He always seems to touch my back and point somewhere if I ask him where some equipment goes (which I've noticed he doesnt do to anyone else)

What should I do? I've already tried to talk to him more but he's never on his own so it's really hard! He's always with his friends.

This will be my last post about Michael for a long time but still read it cuz its amazing. (Unless something HUGE happens)

Today was absolutely amazing. Our class left school and went to a warehouse and packaged boxes for the poor. Well there were six different assembly lines and I went to the first one. Michael got right next to me. We talked and he said, "I so happy right now!" We were really close to so our shoulders touched. Well the da** supervisor told us that the last ten people had to move off of the assembly line. That included me and Michael. We would load the finished boxes onto crates and that would be shipped off to be saran wrapped. That lasted a few minutes then that same supervisor took my best friend and Michael off to the side to collect empty boxes and plastic wrapper and sort them to be recycled. I waited a ten minutes before I went over there. Eventually my friend left and it was only me and Michael. For the next 3 hours we talked and flirted some I guess. It was the best ever. Then we did a bunch of stuff back at school so I never saw him. At the end of school we said bye because he had to hurry to practice.

I really think he might be interested in me, however he's still too shy to walk up to me and talk first. OR he's not gay and just is looking to be friends like we discussed. But I did notice a few times today we was looked at me. Oh! While we were sorting boxes he walked up really close and talked but he was close enough to smell his clothes and his breath. haha Once again I was shocked at the complexity of his surreal eyes!

PurpBlurp: You actually need more information on him if you want to know if he's gay or not. From that above, its hard to say. People always touch other peoples backs when pointed somewhere. Everyone does that to me, especially adults, so maybe hes just really polite.

Awww well I guess there's other fish in the sea(my motivation to my friendswhen they get rejected by girls) but you don't seemed too depressed...well I guess you can ask him if he is gay or not then. If he says he's not then it's best just to keep falling for him or it will make it worse...well I guess that means ur getting experience at this after all 'rejection is a part of life'

@ youkonweme:

well that's nice wat did you two talk about or was it just small talk...and watchout for the dreamy-eyes on a guys. The guy I liked had really cute brown eyes but I don't seem them as the same when I liked him, maybe it was just me haha. 1 question: has he been over YOUR house before??? Cuz a lot of good stuff happens ^_^

well that's nice

PurpBlurp: You actually need more information on him if you want to know if he's gay or not. From that above, its hard to say. People always touch other peoples backs when pointed somewhere. Everyone does that to me, especially adults, so maybe hes just really polite.

I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but he's not afraid to touch me in other places... that sounds really bad LOL! But he might touch my leg or something or grab my arm any opportunity he gets.

The BEST thing happened today... We had to do a dance assessment, and him and his partner got up to dance, and while they were getting ready, I looked at him and smiled, and he looked at me and smiled the same way, we also stared into each others eyes for about 4 seconds but the music started and his partner told him to get ready.

We also engaged in some small talk, I tried to be a bit flirty, and I think he responded in a flirty way back.

I always try to catch up to him and talk when he's on his own and not around his friends, I did that at lunch today, but he reached his friends by the time I finished talking to him and his friends and I... don't get on too well. So I just said bye to him and walked in the other direction.

When we were getting changed back into school uniform, after dance ended, he started talking to me about his t-shirt and stuff and how he sweats a lot. The rest of the boys started calling us gay because of the talk of sweat and his... body and I denied it, but it was kind of for the both of us because he just smiled. I went to smile back at him when the subject was dropped but by then he had already turned away.

So... I don't know. I'm definitely going to confess my feelings some day but I'm gonna see how everything turns out.

Chiyomaster:

Yes it was small talk, however three hours of small talk. (WHICH IS ALOT) All day, the only thing I could think of was my plan to get him over to my house. haha yeah I agree alot of good things will happen at my house. Well, I invited him over with one of his female friends and he couldn't go. Then I invited him to a carnival and he couldn't go, so I'm afraid to invite him over again because if he says no again, thats three times.... and too much rejection. I'm free two weekends from now ALL WEEKEND, because I have really been busy from homework and sports. Isn't it crazy that a freshman can have so much homework? I used to it though. Also cross country has TAKEN so much of my time, but the last race is next weekend. IM SO HAPPY! I'm thinking that I'll invite him over like a week ahead of time and invite another female friend so he wont feel too nervous, but after a few hours she will prob go home and he can spend the night? How does it sound? Also, this may be too personal, but how old are you? I wanna know the kinda person I'm talking to.

No one replied on a updtae I made ages ago -.-

here's a reply. lol. looks like its going good with cole. thats something because I would be thinking like "why is this guy looking at me constantly?" lol. a great sign is if his pupils dilate when he makes eye contacts. your pupils dilate when you see something or someone you reallg like.

as for me, Im not trying with L. he needs to realize things and come to me. i still have feelings for him but you know what im not going to waste my time on someone who keeps fronting and act like everything is normal and not being a good friend also. as with T (I forgot what I called the other lol). we are still friends with benefits. he really likes me though but I told him I cant guarantee ill be with him in the end. he understands but Im still seeing how things go. hes a really great guy though. controversies been occurring though. T gave me a hickey and it took forever to go away. and when that went away, he accidently gave me another one. much darker. I bruise so easily. -_- my mom and em saw it and ask who was it from. I couldnt tell them the truth. im not ready for all of that. I forgot to cover it and yeah. ! lol. ill tell em one day but when im comfortable. it just sucks. im stressing so much. if only people werent so judgemental about those issues. my parents arent so okay with it. heres a convo.

mom - whose the hickey from?

me- a friend.

mom- girl or guy?

me - girl of course (I hate lying)

mom - what kind of friends would do that?

me - me and my friends were playing, duh!

mom - well I want you to be with a girl. I hate gays. your dad doesnt like it either.

I mean they suspect that im gay/bi whatever but I never confirmed anything. but if so, they wouldnt like it.

it actually hurts me inside because I feel like I have no support. especially from my parents. I just want to be happy. but, Im going to be with who I love. girl or guy. I like both.

@ PurpBlurp : You should take it a step farther with flirting of you know what I mean. Maybe you should try asking him for a hug and hold him there for a few seconds are maybe just brush his hair back like in Mean Girls or maybe you should try brushing the side of his cheek and see how he reacts...if he says * * * you say I wanted to see how you will react. I think you should get ready on how your going to tell him that you know.

@ Chiyomaster: Why can't you just hook up with Brandon to make your life soo much fun.

O.O so many posts... u people couldn't tone it all down.... i hope some of u have come out.. or atleast has someone had a happy ending? cause i don't feel like looking lol ... the day i came out was veryy difficult .. i was nervous but the girls just love a gay guy ... i went from closet hidout to tottal flamer!! i swear to god i set off fire alarms when i step into a room its funny... the only downside are the A holes.. but all the girls usualy stick up for you cause hello!! ur gay what girl deosn't like ur opinion on clothes lol... of course i hate being gay cause of my ex.... he used me for just sex and then dumped me... but im here and ready to throw out advice cause being open taought me alot.. like how to minipulate a guy .. just bat your eyelashes and do a slight quiver in your chin and asks just ever so softly ... ive gotten so much using it.. so ask away and ill bet u i got the awnser!

@TheDakurai: (i swear to god i spelt that wronge) ur open right? cause if hes lookin at u just go up to him and aks, "do u like me?" if not its time for what i like to call gody improvising! treat him as if ud only want him as a friend and kinda get to know him .. learn a bunch and once he is comftorable with you he'll probly come out to u .. oh big detail!!! listen very very frikin closly... if u miss to much they won't like u .. make sure u pay attention to every letter they say (ok maybe not every letter but make sure hes not droping clues.) cause i pissed off so many cute guys not paying attention... its verry important u know everything they tell u and a little extra that they don't.

yes i am back! um no actualy its botdf a really hot band that is awsome... um it depends on their actions that would make that.. and their opinions on why they like it or how they make it... i geuss .. oh and if u guys need me just pop me a messge itll notifie my email which notifies my phone and ill pop right on and help

I'm kind of a slaut when I like people. But ya, Cole is a cute dirty blonde who fixed his hair up everyday and some times talks feminine. And Agustin is a adorable brown haired guy who I think, well I don't know why I like him. How do I flirt with them without out it being rude or obvious. Any ideas?

@maxh96 and all : ah yes the buety of flirting... well complaments, sweet kind gaze, smooth and sweet tone of voice, pay attention, agree ever so often, giggle at a bunch of his jokes (as long as he thinks its funny ) give his ego a good hard stroke (no not his mini self ... thats latter lol) make him feel confident and stronge, admire him, and a slight bit of touching... when u use any of these start soft with all don't jump in ...slowly work into using it and start using them more often and more heavy each time... and get into a convorsation (yes even ... ew...football ...) anything else?

@maxh96: thats the tough call... thats part of the mission ... if their straight...a bit of moving on is in order... if their gay... well theirs a very twisted sense...be alittle playful flirtying/hitting-on is in order... when u two are in privite just get a little playful... but first id help to know if u prefer the male or female role?.. depending on that is the kind of play required.

Archived