How to tell if a guy is gay.

lol yea, he gives good advice.didn't really mean to be pessimistic either but we're not their to read body language n such, you know the guy better than we do.kinda weird how long it takes for him to be friends with someone but maybe he was hurt by one of his friends in the past, sounds like your on the right track though.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea i know its ok and i know that he did have a best friend through out elementary school then in like seventh grade they stop talking to each other completely. I don't know for sure what happened because he never gave me any details he just said "we had different interests" and being myself i turned that into something gayish i said "oh so he got interested in girls and you got interested in guys?" then he said something like "um it was quite like that" but still you don't loose a BEST friend over something small it must have been big. I've have always suspected that one of them did something gay to the other but in the end i don't know.

But TODAY ... well not much happened much a little did ... he got me a sandwich at lunch (he gets me a sandwich everyday) and said to me "this one is kinda hard i should get you better one" but i didnt want him to go out of his way for me so i said "its fine ...i like it hard" then he lifted up his arms up and was like wooow and then after lunch when we were standing in the hallway and he just randomly lifted up his shirt and he was talking about his stomach and i think i was the only one listening so he put his shirt down and i was a little sad so i was like "wait im listening" then he lifts up his shirt (just for me so i could see his stomach he held it up for like two minute and i was tempted to put my hand on his stomach and say "do you have a 6 pack?" and use that as a excuse to rub his midsection!! hehe but felt like that would have been a bad idea in school. i could see that working out at his house though (but i CANT BE AT HIS HOUSE ;( ) and it seems that every day at lunch we talk about cross dressers and point out people who we arent sure if they are a guy or a girl. Then i saw a guy slap someone so i say "you know you can NOT slap another guy its just TOO gay. A guy can punch a guy, a girl can slap a guy, a girl can punch a guy, but a guy cannot slap another guy." then the guy i like fake slaps another guy we were with (as a joke) then he reminds me about one time i slapped him. im i said "that was different" he asked "how was it different" so i responded " because i was doing it and you were the one getting slapped so ,thus, its okay" then he says "how is it ok that you do it to me?" so i said "because ... you hardly count as a guy" lol then hes "psh! you are much MORE girly then me" and then as the lunch period was coming to an end and i was walking him to his locker he looked kinda sad so i asked "are you okay?" then he said "yea" im said "are you sure?" then he said "well its just that ..." then he was at his locker where his other friends were there waiting for him so that was the end of that, for today...

Hey! at least i sorta got something out of him! yay! lol

[quote=Derky he sounds like he's getting more comfertable around u

idk about the rest of the guys following ur love story but i think its actually progressing from when it started...i cant wait till u guys end up together...i hope it happends.. agh ur so lucky...

awww do you really think its progressing??? yay! that made my day! And dont laugh when i say this but i sorta feel us getting closer and its from the smallest things like when ever i tell him something hes been continuing the convo like saying "why?" "what else happened?" or "then what?" instead he used to just say "oh" or "that sucks" and that kinda ended the convo and also another thing that makes me think we are closer is because he actually makes fun of me a now (lol) its because it means he feels comfortable with me enough to say whats really on his mind.

today? eh not much happened ... at lunch he poured his chocolate milk into his corn! (i know its disgusting!) and while he was doing it he kept looking up at me trying to see what my reaction was. then he started stirring it around then he said "its just like corn pops" im "really?" he said "yea" then i said "your dad allows you to do that at home?" then he starts laughing a little and said "you take things to serious" then after a little while i said "i knew there was a reason i liked you" and he says "why?" and i said "because your cute and you make me laugh" and he just smiled ... but other than that nothing really happened even though this isnt really relevant in our "relationship" (if you want to call it that) but it does prove hes immature. and he does like that often.

Ok so today A LOT happened ...

alright so when i first saw himhe was comenting on the way i said hello he said it was girly. I was like wants wrong with it he couldbt give me a clear answer but he kept going on how im so girl. Well actually it went kind like this.

Me was wrong with it?

him don't know its just girly

Me just that time or always?

Him

Me it sounds like that all the time?

him it does

Me

him: yea just ask other people it does its just the way you talk

Me think its funny how you think that i havent realized it come on i get that stuff a lot

Him you should change it

Me im girly?

him YOUR not girly ... just your voice

Me

Him: Then there is your walk

Me with my walk?

Him: you walk weird

Me do i walk weird?

Him: i don;t know you just do ... i dnot know i guess you move your legs too much

Me

Him: yea ... you really need to change that

Me

Him: i dont just look at how other guys walk and talk

Me: but i dont see whats wrong with me?

Him nothing wrong with it ... its just weird

Me how am i soppuse to fix something that cant see the problem

Him: well i dont know

then one of his friends walks up to us and we go to lunch and he says to me "you look REALLY happy ... why? your dont soppuse to be happy!!!" i was actually very happy because hes telling me the truth!!!! (yay!!!) lol Then after lunch i brought it back up again saying

Me what can i do to fix it

Him: you jus need to practice walking

Me how?

Him look at other guys and do like that

Me my voice

Him: well its just like the tone ... you change tones while you are talking a lot

Me do you mean?

Him it fluatuates from low to high often... and like the way you say things

then he asked the other guy "dont yo think his voice is girly" i dont quite remember what he said but i know it aggreed with him. s then he says to me

Him talk like him ... wait no nevermind dont talk like him you will sound more girly.

Me: i was going to say you comparing me to him?

him: yea bad example ... ummm talk like me

Me think that would be worse

him: phs im not girly

Me: ok what ever i wasnt really serious

then we had to leave but once i got to my locker i remember that i forgot my books in the cafeteria. So accepting that i will be late to my next class, i walked back to the cafeteria and grabed my books but once i got there i saw that HE forgot them too. Soooo i grabed them!! and looks like im going to get to write him that third note after all! but i wasnt quite sure if it was his so i was looking through his stuff o find his name somewhere but he didnt write it ANYWHERE ... ok he did write on couple of his papers but MOST of the things didnt have his name on it. He also had his asignment note book and im like hmmmmmm while i was in m next class i opened up his assignment notebook and saw that he never wrote any of his assignments so i flipped to my birthday and i started writhing this HUGE note to him this is how it exactly went. i even put all the smiles

Hey i love how you didnt write your name on ANYTHING in your stuff ... ok so your name was on a couple of the things but MOST of it didnt have your name. I hope this IS yours. lol but anyways seeing how you never wrote any of your assignments sooo i gues it will be okay for me to write this in your planner. Unless you start writing down your assignments but i doubt that will happen because i know you and you hardley ever change. Which is one of the reason why i like you so much. but i really appreciate you giving me constuctive critisism because im not dumb i know im girly and ive been TRYING (unsussecfully) to fix it more but every time i ask "do i come off as gay?" or "do you think im girly" they always say "no" and im not THAT dumb i know im girly but all my friends think i cant handle the truth and want to protect me. BULL CRAP!!!! im a big boy! and big boys can handle their own problems and i wont cry because big boys dont cry. Well i want to change but i cant if no one helps me or points ou my problems. Can you help me??? plllllllzzzzzzzz you the only one that seems to care.... well anyways YOUR WELCOME for grabbing your books and thank you for everything love (i actually just put the heart symbol but same thing) ...

as i said i put that NEAR my birthday and on the slot of the day before my bday i put another little note but this one was ment to be as if he wrote it.

Hmmmm i think i want to hangout with (me) today AND/or tomorrow seeing how last year i was a total jerk and completely blew him off last year. I really should make it up to him.

then on my bday i just put "HAPPY BIRTHDAY (me)!!!!"

THEN i put

p.s. I pretty sure i know the truth about you (even though you are REALLY good at hiding it) and im sure you figured it out about me sooooooo .... heheh ; )

FINALLY i put

p. s. s. THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A NOTE!!! if anyting its graffiti! lol

He's giving you these suggestions as to how to walk and talk because he wants you to act discretely so when you guys are together people won't suspect that you two play for the other team. You probably knew this already but just emphasizing it because this is obviously important to him. I can relate to him on this as well.

Way to go on the note! I'm looking forward to your update, just keep working on the acting more masculine part and I think you two will be good to go. I'm jealous heh.

ok so when i first saw him he didnt act different at ALL he didnt even say anything about it. So i had to bring it up. I asked him if he got it and it turns out that he didnt even read the note he told me "i just ripped that out and threw it in the garbage... What is wrong with you? you think i have time for that?" i didnt really answer him cause i felt very ... sad ... i guess is the word to use. But he did buy me a cookie! i guess it was kinda my fault because i should know now that i need to use K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) with him... but a little did happen today hold i tell you in another post in a little bit...

alright im sorry i had to do some things alright sooooo how about we star calling the guy i like "k" that will be a lot easier for me and probably you too. ok so today at lunch the other guys at our table were making fun of me say a bunch of gay jokes at me and k was just laughing sorta . I didnt take any offense or anything because i knew they were just joking , but the way K looked at me it was like he knew it was all true. Now he didnt add to it, he never does. But also we had a group discussion and after when it was just him and i he was confuesd and asked me about it. I was a littl confused because it was a group thing if he had a question about it why didn't he ask the whole group why would he wait for him and i to be alone? So that kinda made me feel a little special as if he likes me more than them! I know its small but it kinda made me happy.

so then later in the day i was in chemistry class one of Ks friends was in there and we were passing notes (and guess what the topic was) so i so it went like this

Me bored thats talk about something more interesting

Him: I like video games! yay!

Me reminds me of k. lol lets talk about him!!

Him: you ALWAYS talk about him

Me cant help it

Him what gay guys say

Me: hey what else do we have in common?

Him: eh ... chemistry?

Me so which would you rather talk about K or chemistry? i choose k ... idk about you.

him

Me lol .... how long have you know him?

Him 8 years

Me you guys close?

Him: no

Me he always this weird?

Him OH YEA

Me: is it gonna get better?

Him: i doubt it if anything he'll probably get worse?

Me: waiting im meant like how he overcomplicates things and makes a big deal about little things ... and like how he is weird

Him: ooo ... yea not worry about that thats just K for you ... give him time and it will get better

Me he acts SO weird

Him: yea i know like how he sits there so quite barely ever talking but when he does talk he is SO loud and when you talk to him he stares in to your eyes.

Me WHAT he says too

him do you mean?

Me ... idk its just ... weird

Him hes a weird person

Me but its in a good way

Him

Me

Him guys always look weird together

Me do you mean?

Him BOTH look SO happy when you guys are talking and then when you guys arent together you look sad.

Me

Him: yea and the way you act when hes around you is soooo weird and just the way you two look at each other is just weird

Me guess

well i dont know what to really make out of it but i think he suspects something but i dont really care what HE thinks i only care what K thinks ...

Wow, I would have been pissed at the note thing. I bet he probably lied bout it and actually read it.

Yeah I'm with ceez on this one, I'm pretty sure he read it. He's probably a bit angry at himself for having feeling towards you (again I can relate) and out of anger and frustration threw the note away, but I'm more sure than not that he read it.

Archived