Best Condoms...NEED HELP PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Hey,

My Gf and I just started having sex recently and I've used condoms and stuff but I'm just curious as to what condoms you would recommend. I buy from Trojan normally, I don't really trust any other brand but I've heard rumors that like the lubricated ones can sometimes be eaten through by their own lubricant making them weakers....I have Trojan-ENZ with Spermicidal Lubricant....does anyone think this is a wise choice and if you know of a better condom I'd very much like to know what it is.

Thanks

its not so much the type, but the way you use them. I think spermicide is a smart choice bc it kills any potential sperms that can "escape". But just make sure you use them the right way: only one at a time, a new one every time, they fit properly, don't keep them in hot place because they can deteriorate, don't keep one in your wallet for a long time, careful with your own nails because they can tear holes in it.. etc etc...

Over the past 6 years (well... 5 that we've been active) my boyfriend and I have used Trojans and Life Styles with no problems. We've tried alot of different kinds of those (ultra thin, ribbed, etc), and I'd reccomend always choosing those with spermicide, just in case. But in our experiences, those two brands haven't 'you-know-what'-- though we've used trojan years longer than Life Styles. Life Styles we've only started using the past maybe 6 months.

There are reliable brands of condoms out there besides trojan but you just have to try them out for yourself and see which ones you prefer. I like Trojan Supras and Crown Skinless Skin

Do some research online and you will find many different condoms out there just see which ones you like thats the only way you will ever know.

Has anyone tried the Kimono brand? i bought some hearing that they were good, as far as sensitivity but are they strong enough?

Gosh.. it seems half the time my partner uses condom they break or rip on us!

Are you applying them correctly? It seems that while they will break now and then, if they happen that often, there is definitely some issues there with how they are being used.

It may be not enough room left at tip, or not using enough lubrication to prevent the friction that may tear them.

I hope you are using some backup birth control too then!

I started having sex in the last 3 months and I've been trying every Trojan condom to find what I liked.

Trojan Ultra Ribbed are a pretty good choice in my opinion.

Ultra-Thin are real nice also now, but I've found that the Supra's (which are more expensive and take a bit to get used to the texture) are really great. I have so much more feeling and they totally transmit body heat.

she should consider using some form of contraceptive, like the pill or whatever she prefers- condoms are safe...but I find them riskier. I am on the pill and while mishaps can happen if you are careless- if you are very responsible and ademant about taking it you have no worries, and sex feels much nicer

I've actually used Pleasure Plus and i enjoyed that very much, altho i have nothing else to compare to, I just kno that they are thicker and supposed to work well due to the shape of it and the pouch it has. Lotsa reviews said that they were as close to bareback sex as u can get!

[i]link removed[/i]

So idk if you'd wanna try those or not, just thought I'd throw it out there b/c before i started looking i'd never heard of them.