When to drop women

SkyFire

I see alot of talk about how to GET women. Knowing when to finally drop them is just as important.

This post will be straight to the point.

First, some concepts you must understand:

1. ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORD

This is true especially with women, because they tend to say one thing and do something totally different. ALWAYS look at their action before their words. If a girl tells you she loves you yet she goes and sleeps with another dude, she does not love you. If a girl keeps teasing you, yet always looks at you and always somehow ends u psitting next to you/rubbing up on you "accidentally", she wants you but is too insecure to show it verbally.

You need to see what another person is DOING. Read between the lines.

2. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR EMOTION IN LOGICAL DECISION MAKING

Women are for the most part very illogical. That is because they act alot on emotion. Men, on the other hand, must do the opposite.

Emotions range from fear to joy to despair. None of those must get in your way when logic is in play.

Why am I mentioning this? Because alot of the time when you NEED to drop a woman, you dont because you have feelings for them. You need to look at things logically. If a woman loved you, she would not be cheating on you or abusing you and trying to hurt you. thereforeeee no matter HOW much you like her, she needs to be dropped for your own good.

1) If a woman cheats on you

No exeption, exept if her life was at stake. NEVER put up with a woman who is a cheater. Drop em immideatly, and try not to associate with them.

2) If you are no longer interested in a woman

If you are no longer interested, she must be dropped. This is where the emotion factor comes in play; the chick still likes you alot and you don't want to hurt her, so you stay in a boring relationship for her sake. Wrong. If you arent getting what you want out of a relationship, it must end.

3) Once you break up, you break up.

Unless it was beause of a misunderstanding, all break ups are ment to stay that way. Once you break up, do not go back together. No matter what you or the girl feels, it will NOT work out. If you go through with it it will end even sooner than the first time, and you will both be hurt. Once a relationship is done, it is done.

4) If a woman keeps playing with your emotions

All women play games. All women will test you. Dont question this. It's a fact of life, learn to accept it and live with it. However, there is a fine line between testing you and purposely toying you your emotions. If a woman purposely causes drama (which they always do) in EXESSIVE amounts and you feel like you can't deal with it any longer, don't.

5) If a woman loses respect for you

You are the man. That means the woman MUST have respect for you or there can be no attraction. If a woman loses respect for you, that is it. She will most likely get rid of you first.

Those are the crucial times when a woman needs to be dropped.

Know, however, that there is no shortcut answers for life.

Enjoy.

I agree. And while I love the thought and effort behind this post...I don't want everyone to just start having a dumping fiesta based on this. There is so much more to why a man should dump a female or a female should dump a male. I could write this over for you if you'd like.

I am with DN on this one. You cannot generalize every woman out there as a cheater, liar, and a game player.

Not all women are like that and it is not a fair post. Sorry but, that is how I feel. Maybe the younger ladies on the boards will agree but, I don't see it and never did in my youth.

There are men and women out there that play games and lie about everything just to get something out of a person. So in fairness I would like to say that both sexes can be just as evil and mean at times.

I am in no way saying all women are liars, cheaters and bad. I am also in no way degrading women.

However, I DO stand by my words.

ALL women will test you. To see if you are good enough for them. You still doubt me? Just take a look around you. You test the women too. To see if they are good enough for you. It's just taht women do it much more subconsciously than us.

All men play games too. It may not even be on purpose or with any bad intention, most of the time we dont even realize it, but we all do. You doubt me because you don't see it yourself.

skyfire,

I think it may help you if you could go back and look at the ages of "us" who responded to your post. All excluding one 13yrs old. With that being said, I assure you we all have seen both sides of this with our ages experience. I think also being 17 yrs old, you see things slightly different then those with more age and more experience. And that is not to say that a 17 yr old knows nothing about hurt, and relationships..because we all know this to not be true. I am simply wanting you to see why we don't agree 100% with this particular post you have submitted, though all of us respect your ideas.

As you get older you will see that not "ALL" women play games. That is what sets the girls apart from the REAL WOMEN. And not "ALL" males play games...Seperating the "boys" from the "men.

Well first off we are not attacking you so you need to calm down NOW!

Secondly, I am not doubting your word because that is your experience. The way you wrote up your post generalized all women that way. If you re-worded the post to say that most or some women are like that I would not have probably agreed with you.

The post did make it sound like you were talking about ALL WOMEN and I am sorry if you think we are attacking/doubting your word. We are just commenting and expressing our feelings about what you wrote. It does look like you put a lot of thought into your post and it was generally well written for the most part. It was the generalization that swayed me to post my response.

I don't usually comment on posts like these, but your words are wise for only being 17. Thinking that both sexes act the same or think the same is naive.

All the reasons you've given to dump or forget an ex gf are good.

Ditto on the reasons. I only read the bold parts and was like wow...a wise kid. Then I read the rest and was like wow a lot of generalization. I think if you rewrote it and said some/several/many women do such and such. Saying all is the problem. Not all women are the same.