Depressed but weird countinued

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent seen SNOW since i was 3, when we live in Alabama! i dont even remember that

oh ya just rub it in, im going to be in school while your drinking margaritas and doing the monkey(dont know why your doing the monkey you just are) but have fun and drink something for me besides nasty wine

WHO'S READY FOR MATH HW??? oh DN and Darkblue y'all will be SO proud of me when i send you my 3-4 page report on the Trail or Tears its already pretty good and i have only done my research, outline, thesis sentence, and intro paragraph lol

ok so i went to this lock in and the guy i like, but i dont think he likes me is there and we messed around a little... the night ends and i went home we talk about it a lot. the guy has ALWAYS given me mixed signals... sometimes hes sweet and other times hes a butt. but vatentines day come and he emails me and the email says "hey happy v-day chick maybe if you feel up to it ill give you your present on the webcame feel better" i email him back and say "i was hopping you would ask me something else"(ask me out) he emails me back and it says " well how about this.... Julie will you go out with me feburary 14th-feburary 15th so as that i am not alone on valentines day... making you get up for nothing, love ya babe bye

a couple of questions:

1) is it possible he likes me but he doesnt REALLY want to admit it

2) is he just using me

3) was i stupid for say i would go out with him just for those to days??????

endogenous depression

n. A group of symptoms that resemble depression but are not precipitated by a stressful experience, especially psychomotor agitation or retardation, insomnia and early morning awakening, weight loss, excessive guilt, and a lack of reactivity to one's environment.

Sometimes it is just boredom - or your maybe even your mind playing over negative issues.

It could even be your inner-dialogue.