Depressed but weird countinued

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw whats the matter with my baby? buy my plane ticket and ill come make you all better... the only problem is that im a VET nurse not a people nurse but hey they cant be that much different lol.

I FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE FINNALS NO MORE CRAPPY SCHOOL i get to go to a REAL school! and and and i made a LOW C on my science finnals i havent showed anyone b/c we all know what will happen but i dont know what i got on the others

really really really really bad xmas vaca it was just GR and i needed to vent so i just said that and god i hate my family there all the same....

i was driving over to my uncles he lives all of 2mins away in my grandmothers field and all the kids were yelling and blah blah blahing and i turned around and yelled at them and hit the tree that i swear to god was not there b4 it didnt hurt the car but of course my step dad yells

and my uncle just likes to find small things he can yell about much like my step dad(i wonder if there related) and he pisses me off

and yesturday and today my anxiety has been out of control i got in 5 fights 3 of them were with the same person and i wanna move out

We know your Step dad is not a nice person - but you might cut him a little slack on this one. I guess most people wouldn't like to see their car driven into a tree even if it did suddenly appear out of nowhere.

OK - here's a joke for you to cheer you up:

Definition of mixed emotions - what you feel when you see your mother-in-law drive over a cliff in your new car.