Depressed but weird countinued

It's good that you have your own room, try your best to stay out of his way as much as possible. The less you interact with him the less chance there is for a confrontation.

How are things with you and your mom? Is she OK with having all the kids home again?

she was doing SOOOOO good!!! i was sooo proud of her!!! she drove them to school she left notes in there lunch boxes she bought them Strawberry Limeaides from Sonic after school, but now it's back to the old "i do everything" i don't get it. what happened?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She probably is getting burnt out and realizing that she is responsible for all of the kids again. Not fair, and not something you like to see from a parent.

Make it your goal to avoid contact with your step dad, ok?

i'll try. sometimes i can't help it. like when im cleaning the house or when i need math or science help, he's the only one that can help me with Algebra and Space Science and that can be very scary...

well.. its true. i wont be able to do any of the things that make me... me. now im going to be.... my mom ~screams~ i wont be able to ride Moosh any more, or play basketball, or go 4-wheeling or have kids... not that i wanted any but i was still thinking and now i cant because if i do have kids then they might and probably will get it and then they would be in pain for their entire life!

Arthritis is not great, but there are many treatments and medications that make it more than tolerable..and you should exercise if you have it anyway. I know many people who have had either age-onset arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, or osteo-arthritis and lead very happy healthy lives. It's not a death sentence nor does it mean you can't do the things you enjoy. Yes it can get very painful for some if it progresses, but I see this most often in age onset at older ages.

And it does not bar you from having kids. If that was case, most people could NEVER have kids because there is a risk of everything in life - arthritis, heart attack, cancers, meningitis, hit by a car...we all die of something eventually, but that does not mean we should thereforeeee never have children because "they might die eventually". All our bodies wear down over time.

Anyway, wait until you find out for sure before you worry too much about it.

Well, actually, they are absolutely paid to think and allowed to think, there's alot of thinking involved in medicine. However, I think what you meant was they think, get some ideas, test for these ideas and use the diagnostic results to conclude one way or the other.

Julie, if the test was negative, for now, that's how you should take it.

Worrying about something you can't change isn't going to help you and stress only makes it worse.