ex belongings/stuff after breaking up? (nc)

dzadze

Hello eNotaloner's,

My Question for today is, if anyone has been following my forums, my ex and I breakup about 1 month ago, and basically we havent talk since. I have some belongings that belongs to her, that I want to give back. But Since she asked for privacy and does not want to talk to me right now, and she hasn't asked about her stuff ..... Should I just hang on to them until she's ready to call me to get it back??

I want to hold the no contact to give my ex her space....

any comments? otherwise thats what i'm gonna do .. hehe

Luan

Depending on the items in questions, you can also box them up and mail them to her.

I'd vote for getting her stuff back to her. There are several threads on here from people who want stuff back from an ex and the ex not being responsive to requests to return things. I've been in that situation myself, and had to go on a search-and-rescue mission to retrieve my things from an ex. It wasn't pleasant, and it would've been easier on all concerned if he would have just boxed the stuff up and mailed it.

Mail is your best option, IMO, provided we're talking about smaller items like clothing, books, CDs, and so forth. It doesn't involve anyone else, and you don't have to have direct contact with the ex. If we're talking larger items like a bicycle or TV, then I'd leave the item with a mutual friend or her parents or other relatives.

Hi guys,

My advice is to box them up and mail their things. My ex and I broke up a month ago and he boxed everything up and mailed them to me. Man o man did that kill to see the package.

Whatever you do, don't leave it on the door step. That's another form of contact. I highly recommend that you box everything and mail it.

Good luck.