What's this attraction to bartenders about?

Jetta

Okay I met a guy at a class, he's a bartender/restaurant manager. I met a guy I worked with in highschool at karaoke one night. I later find out he's my good friend's neighbor, divorced (wife cheated on him) and also a bartender. Then of course there's the guy I totally fell for, again a bartender.

What the heck!? Okay my dad was a V.P. Civil Engineer. A white collar professional all the way. Is this some wild child syndrome thing? Seriously why is it that every guy that really interests me is a bartender.

I don't smoke, rarely drink, and just don't get it. Yeah I quit going to karaoke night at least until I have become employed, moved into my new place, and have a respectable life going. But I'm sitting here thinking about the guys I really become interested in and how coinsidentally they're all bartenders! WHY?

Curious if anyone can help me figure this out.

I used to bartend for about 7 years and yes, I am cheerful, outgoing, confident, very talkative, naturally, but I was trying to make money too. I used to get hit on all the time because of those qualities (I think) so I think you seem to be attracted batenders because they really put themselves out there and the qualities one needs to be a good bartender are very attractive and appealing.

I really miss bartending by the way.

That's hilarious

there's this guy I'm obsessing about way (way) too much at the moment and he really isn't attractive (short, not much hair) who's, wait for it :

A BARTENDER

And yes he's given me all this bartender spiel ('take me away with you tonight away from this place etc etc' - I refused as I'm a bit dumb, but I do know about bartender spiel).

So yes, why is it people ?

Well, bartenders tend to be social, they have learned how to socialize with all sorts of types of people, they tend to be able to converse well, and present a positive, outgoing attitude.

Of course, there are other people with the same qualities, it just for you seems to be coincidence that those you meet are also bartenders. Though it sounds like at least one of them is also a manager and student, I would say there are many people who have been bartenders, hostesses and such in their lives at some point or another.

That's another god point Dre_7, Bartenders are paid to flirt and always with me, if I think a girl might find me attractive then she becomes in my eyes, massively more desirable. I guess I'm the kind of guy who doesn't go for girls who play games

I don't know whether this is relevant to Jetta though as she met her bartenders in non bar situations where they weren't being paid to flirt. and she might not have that 'you attracted to me then me attracted to you' thing that I have.