someone delete this topic plz

hey guys,

smallworld and shysoul really helped me alot about this question but i want to her other opinions..

I like this girl.. we are friends but not so close.. i told her i like u... i asked her r u interested or not... she said i like u and i cant say iam not interested bec if i said this means i dont like but i do... she said she never thought of things that way so can we keep things as they were without u hating me bec i really dont wanna lose ur friendship... she said later i like u as a friend.. but the way she is acting doesnt say that at all.. after i told her

we started to talk alot.. she always intiates talking online.. she asks me what did u do and seems that she cares alot.. when we didnt talk for a while she said how r u long time didnt c u ... if she like sme as a friend like she said.. why she said i like u too and iam interested and do all these positive signs ?? there are alot of more details and situations but i cant say them all here.. it will take a book to write it in it.. thanks in advance..

In situations like this it is usually best to proceed based on what people say and do. She says she wants to be friends and isn't really giving you any sort of strong signals that she wants anything else.

Best plan would be to find someone who definitely wants more than just friendship.

hmm, so you guys are saying she just dont wanna lose the friendship.. if she is that good, she dont suppose to hurt my feelings either and give my false hopes..

like say she dont like me, and we werent close friends.. why the hell she will keep someone who likes her and always annoying her with his questions about her feelings if she dont like him.. like she didnt say i like u as a friend except the third time i asked her.. i kept asking about her feelings. she is afraid to get something serious.. also if she dont like why she said when i told her i like u (and ofcourse i meant not as a friend ) she saidL i like u too.. (which for sure means not as a friend ).. i asked her whether she is interested or not.. she said i cant say iam not interested bec if i did this means i dont like but i do.. .. i wont say this to a girl i dont like.. even if she is a great friend.. and if all of these words were said so i wont be hurt... then thats enought... why she talks alot to me and acts as if she is soo interested.. ( she thought at the begginig that i hate her.. )

she didnt expect it at all.. bec as i said she thought that i hated her... and she dont know me well.. but she is acting positively.. and whenever i tell her let us talk.. i find her... she was so curious to know my feelings before i tell her... she is the one encouraged me to tell her.. we sent eachother more than 20 msg in a row.. and she asked me do u like me as afriend or closer friend or gf.. why did she care to ask.. she would try to get away from the subject.. link removed look at this forum that is what iam talking about.. something like this at least..

like she asks me what did u do today ? and she seems so interested in the answer.. i just answer on the question and she do all the talking.. what else should i say.. also after all of her excuses and negative sentences she says plzz dont hate me..

i think her feelings are summarized in a very important sentenc. i cant say iam not interested bec not interested means i don tlike but i do we can understand alot of this sentence.. deep inside of her she is interested.. but she doesnt like me that much to the degree she has a relation with me and get serious.. why she doesnt like me ? ( bec she didnt expect it, she thought tha i hate her, we werent close friends and bec i did it the wrong way. ) but she wants to know more and wants to like me.. thats why she is trying to get near me and act nicely. thats my opinion

I cant make a blanket statement for all people but, it doesnt hurt a person to keep another person around who likes them, in fact it can make them feel good about themselves, because they always know they have a guy who likes them. It gives them all the benefit and you are just left being their friend when you want more. Of course this is my opinion but I think the best solution is to involve yourself with a female who is interested in the same thing as you.

sorry i dont agree.. if a girl happy that this guy likes her, this means that she like him too like if she dont like him why should be her happy ? he will only keeps annoying her... if she dont like him this means that she dont find him interesting.. and if she dont find him interesting, she wont feel soo enocuraged that this guy likes her.. (at least most girls are like this )

like there is another girl likes me now more than a friend.. i dont like her.. ofcourse i feel good that a girl likes me but i wont keep her and give her false hopes so i feel encouraged at any time... i dont think there are alot of dirty people like this.. only in the movies and if she wants to get encouraged as u say and make herself feel good.. i think if she just turned him down and left him.. would still make her feel good, bec he already told her that he likes her.. she dont have to keep him all her life so that she feels good.. the idea that a he told her that he likes her would make her feel good, she dont have to keep him anymore if she is not interested... but as i said if she wants to keep him then she is interested... anybody agree with me ?

ok i will send her an emaill telling her where are u and how is everything going... why i dont c u online ? let me hear ur news.. c u but isnt this considered chasing ?

This isn't chasing. This is sending a nice note asking her how she is. Chasing is when you keep asking her 100,000 times "Do you like me?"

Let me put it this way. If you trust your heart and do what you feel is right, you can never go wrong.

If you trust your fear, and start acting crazy -- obsessing, worrying, being mean, chasing her -- then you end up hurting both you and her.

It's your choice...

Do you want to be motivated by love? Or by fear?

Choose well,

smallworld

sorry i dont agree.. if a girl happy that this guy likes her, this means that she like him too like if she dont like him why should be her happy ? he will only keeps annoying her... if she dont like him this means that she dont find him interesting.. and if she dont find him interesting, she wont feel soo enocuraged that this guy likes her.. (at least most girls are like this )

Wow IMO you have it very wrong here. Even if a guy a girl considers ulgy likes her she'll still be happy b/c it's a HUGE EGO BOOST to women to know they can make men go gaga. They'll keep this guy w/in range just to make themselves feel better when they're going through a relationship drought or whatever. You'll find out the hard way soon enough if you keep this line of thought up.

There are mean people out there who will use others to make themselves feel better. But based on what you've said about this girl, she doesn't seem like that type. Girls are generally honest and mean what they say. She's not ready for anything more right now, but that doesn't mean she doesn't like you in someway. I mean, shes put up with your sometimes erratic behavior and you trying to figure out if she likes you. Yet, she's still hanging around you. If she didn't like you at least a little, by now the thrill of knowing she can make a guy feel like that would have given away to annoyance.

Let me put it this way. If you trust your heart and do what you feel is right, you can never go wrong.

If you trust your fear, and start acting crazy -- obsessing, worrying, being mean, chasing her -- then you end up hurting both you and her.

From personal experience, that is 100% true. Follow your heart, it will lead you to the right places.