On 3/18/2024 at 2:07 PM, D_lutina said:

I feel confused because he ghosted me once and now he is somewhat disappearing again but this time mentioning that he’ll be. Back (when I don’t know). Well I was starting to like him..

I think he's being honest with you. He enjoys spending time with you and chatting with you. He wants to be friends (or more). But whatever is happening in his life is sucking up his time and energy. He knows it's not fair to keep ditching you or yanking you around, so he told you. 

I wouldn't get too hung up on him. If you have some feelings for him still, that's fine. Just don't be the kind to wait around and hope you will message you today only to be depressed if it doesn't happen. Focus on being happy on your own. If he does message you one day, just treat it as meeting up with a long lost friend. See how you feel and where it goes. Or if you want to message him in a month or two, go ahead.

Basically, never leave a door completely shut behind you because you never know what could happen. But don't spend so much time staring at that door that you forget to look out the window and enjoy all the life happening around you.

• Like 1

Lutina,

If someone meets you and wants to be with you, they will make time. I think it's where "he's just not that in to you." & that is perfectly ok. Sometimes you think someone is exactly what you've been waiting for, but they aren't feeling the same with you. & sometimes you meet someone, and they're are way more in to you than you are with them. It happens.

Dating is tough but don't even put any more time an effort to this guy. If later, he thinks maybe he wants to give it a try again, let him be the one to reach out. 

On 3/18/2024 at 8:52 AM, D_lutina said:

Should I move on?

I met my crush on Bumble we talked well for a couple of weeks and the I got ghosted.  Then months later he came back and he came back I asked why and his reason was stress with school and finances. Which I understood and tried to encourage him. We spoke from January until end of February . In most of our conversations I started but we had really nice discussions and we even went on a date. I end up a couples days later mentioning my constant initiation of discussion he took accountability and said that he is currently not consistent because he is going through a lot so it’s better for him to take time to stabilise his life first so then after he can better focus on us. I said I understand take all the time needed. He also mentioned that he really enjoyed talking with me and it was nothing against the fact that he is asking for space. 

He is 34 I am 24F 

I really like this guy but since he mentioned space and I respecting his decision I really don’t know how to move. 

Some family members and friends said that he is not that interested or he is playing but honestly I am confused.

(I’m not a Native English speaker thank you In advance for your commentary everyone 🫶🏾)

Hi girl, I think this is just his alibi of being busy. Nobody is busy with their life especially when they really like a person. He then no need to tell you that he needs space as you haven't had a relationship with him. 

So sorry but I think, 'he is not that interested in you'. He's just kinda bored and get back to you when he wants to. 

Just thank you, next. 🙂

11 hours ago, ShySoul said:

I think he's being honest with you. He enjoys spending time with you and chatting with you. He wants to be friends (or more). But whatever is happening in his life is sucking up his time and energy. He knows it's not fair to keep ditching you or yanking you around, so he told you. 

I wouldn't get too hung up on him. If you have some feelings for him still, that's fine. Just don't be the kind to wait around and hope you will message you today only to be depressed if it doesn't happen. Focus on being happy on your own. If he does message you one day, just treat it as meeting up with a long lost friend. See how you feel and where it goes. Or if you want to message him in a month or two, go ahead.

Basically, never leave a door completely shut behind you because you never know what could happen. But don't spend so much time staring at that door that you forget to look out the window and enjoy all the life happening around you.

This is great advice, not just for OP. I think it's important to bring back the focus on ourselves and what makes us happy, without being over-invested in situations like this.