Cant get off my mind

So, i have been working with this guy, things were great!!   i felt he has been very interested in me. It was strong feeling and made me very unease. I decided to end it, and I ended it very strongly - i just closed the chapter. No to ever see him again! 

Its been 2 weeks, i feel creepy feeling that gives me goose bumps and he comes in my dreams very upset and i wake up with jerk at night.  I felt hes around me and i get very strong thoughts of him. I am just feeling depressed and we have not met since then. No contact - I just dont want to pursure him for some reasons. He just keeps haunting me!! This has never happened to me ever with any other break up or relationship. Why this time…. This forum has helped me so much! Can you please help me! 

34 minutes ago, lonely_spirit said:

So, i have been working with this guy, things were great!!  I decided to end it, and I ended it very strongly - i just closed the chapter. No to ever see him again! 

How long were you dating? What was the breakup about? Do you work together? All you can do is delete and block him and all his people from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Eventually the nightmares will calm down, it's still rather fresh. 

41 minutes ago, lonely_spirit said:

...I decided to end it,

End what? Your job?

So, i have been working with this guy, things were great!!  

Okay, good.

i felt he has been very interested in me. It was strong feeling and made me very unease.

What happened?

..I decided to end it, and I ended it very strongly 

Okay, we missed a lot of steps. Where you dating him? Lunching with him? Merely conversing with him in work situations? For how long?

And what does ending 'strongly' mean?

8 hours ago, lonely_spirit said:

Why this time….

It sounds like you might have some underlying anxiety in general, but we are also msising quite a bit of context about your relationship with him. 

More information would be helpful in understanding why you are struggling to sleep now. 

Its been 4 months, thank god no lunches/ dinner with him.. i always avoided … I felt I hurt him and his feelings. Of course i did like him too! I just ended because i knew we cant be together. I wanted to be out of the picture… Hes definitely angry at me… I dont see him anymore. I got another project and moved on.. but i keep thinking about what i did to him.. and feeling very low..

If things were so great, why did you dump him?  And so abruptly and dramatically?  

You treated him as if he did something terrible.  If he didn't, It would seem that he'd at least have deserved a respectful let down.