Boyfriend have instagram to girl he met at bar

So like the title says, my boyfriend gave his instagram to some girl he met at a bar. She is attractive, and she was flirting with him. He says he didn’t do anything else and that he wasn’t flirting.

I just find that story to be hard to believe, and I don’t think it’s okay to exchange socials with someone you met at a bar / club if you are in a relationship.

Should I just dump him?

context: we are doing long distance at the moment bc of uni

1 hour ago, Sarah Smith said:

Should I just dump him?

I can't speak for you, but I sure would.

context: we are doing long distance at the moment bc of uni

This can make it a lot easier to heal, move forward, and find someone local to you who you can trust.

We never get any wasted time back to re-live over again. Why waste your time being loyal to someone who isn't loyal in return?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rainbowsandroses said:

Since you're long distance and weren't there, how did you find all this out? 

Did HE tell you?   

Good question. If so, then he’s stirring your pot to get you to do the dirty work of breaking up. That would make him not only disloyal, but a coward.

However, if you are the one who noticed something online and asked him about it, then this spells out for you that you already don’t trust him, and his answer just confirms WHY.

So why waste your best years on someone who isn’t even trustworthy?

On one level the relationship is winding down for these actions.

On another, since he's in Uni, could she be in the same classes or program that he is? Would there be an innocent reason he would giver her his info?

Why was he out? hanging with friends etc? Ask questions before jumping to conclusions.

• Like 1