What's wrong my son's dad?

18 minutes ago, Sindy_0311 said:

I'm using my kid, maybe a langage issue… or because of chaplins movie…

Interesting.  In Chaplin's movie, the 'kid' was an orphan abandoned by his mother.  

Anyway, I don't know the laws in Switzerland and not here to judge, but truly hope your son will remain unharmed and safe. 

Please keep us updated.  

• Thanks 2

Taking to your ex will just give him a heads up to be more sneaky about his drinking and driving. It won't make him stop.

Did the lawyer say you absolutely cannot file for full custody or at least an injunction forbidding your ex from driving your child? 

As.for begging us to not judge you, we're not "judging". We are legitimately concerned for your child's well-being. We don't care one bit about whether or not your ex gets butt hurt over having his custody arrangement challenged. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Taking to your ex will just give him a heads up to be more sneaky about his drinking and driving. It won't make him stop.

Did the lawyer say you absolutely cannot file for full custody or at least an injunction forbidding your ex from driving your child? 

As.for begging us to not judge you, we're not "judging". We are legitimately concerned for your child's well-being. We don't care one bit about whether or not your ex gets butt hurt over having his custody arrangement challenged. 

That was my thought too. And talking to him when you fear him, and for reasons such as he has shown lack of boundaries and violent behavior before, may anger him and he may perceive it as a threat. 

His behavior is past the point of a nice chat clearing it up. He's had altercations with the police. They would have explained consequences to him if he drinks and drives again. He's choosing to ignore it. This is beyond your ability to control. 

Literally all you can do is protect your son. Why is that "too much"? I just don't understand but want to.

• Like 2