Sleeping with a celebrity

Just now, Trish53 said:

I did not say that I wanted him to. First of all it would make sense since he is the famous one but other alternative didn't have to be hotel. We have st ddnt agree on my home. How you know he even would be one paying for a hotel room how you know that's what he did before. You just want to keep being one sided not reading post correct as if I'm looking for money. I don't know how by hooking up w someone would put money in my pocket.

I don't think I'm being one sided but perhaps you are - famous people don't have to shell out any more $ to meet up just because they're famous -that's fairly one sided of you. You had expectations that a man who wanted to put his penis inside of you again and ejaculate would offer to pay for a hotel room once your home wasn't available.  Because he is famous?  I think the main point is you feel entitled to be treated as if this man was asking out out on a proper date.  He's not. 

He doesn't want to take you on a date. He wants to put his penis inside of you again and ejaculate -if it's a convenient arrangement.  Since you said no to his first offer he figured he'd either pleasure himself or call someone else who would have an available home to have sex in.  Somehow you're harping on the fact that he is famous and have this odd notion he was calling to ask you out.  He wasn't.

5 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

I don't think I'm being one sided but perhaps you are - famous people don't have to shell out any more $ to meet up just because they're famous -that's fairly one sided of you. You had expectations that a man who wanted to put his penis inside of you again and ejaculate would offer to pay for a hotel room once your home wasn't available.  Because he is famous?  I think the main point is you feel entitled to be treated as if this man was asking out out on a proper date.  He's not. 

He doesn't want to take you on a date. He wants to put his penis inside of you again and ejaculate -if it's a convenient arrangement.  Since you said no to his first offer he figured he'd either pleasure himself or call someone else who would have an available home to have sex in.  Somehow you're harping on the fact that he is famous and have this odd notion he was calling to ask you out.  He wasn't.

Ok and again who said because we didn't go to my house that he had to shell out money? Is my house the only option? He's the one wanted to meet up in the first place. In my Elmo voice I have to put on for you. Again how is he spending money because we didn't mee at my Casa? You're saying if you n a guy didn't meet at your house he have to spend money and you will gain money? Hmm your a pro then if that's how that worked with you

1 minute ago, Trish53 said:

Ok and again who said because we didn't go to my house that he had to shell out money? Is my house the only option? He's the one wanted to meet up in the first place. In my Elmo voice I have to put on for you. Again how is he spending money because we didn't mee at my Casa? You're saying if you n a guy didn't meet at your house he have to spend money and you will gain money? Hmm your a pro then if that's how that worked with you

No I did not write that at all.  I think you're being defensive because you wanted this man to treat you as if he was asking you out on a date and interested in spending time with you not simply your private parts.  

I wouldn't know how to answer your question as I've never had casual sex or met up with a man I didn't know very well just to fool around (and not have sex -yes I've made out/fooled around with friends -this was over 25 years ago -I'm in my 50s and a married mom - but never where I would have had a near stranger over my home -OMG).

You are coming across like you had the expectation that if your house wasn't available he'd suggest a hotel and pay for it.  I think you're treating yourself in a tacky way and just because you had intercourse with someone who was famous one time in the past.  Perhaps reevaluate what you are worth rather than risk being physically harmed/getting an STD.

11 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

No I did not write that at all.  I think you're being defensive because you wanted this man to treat you as if he was asking you out on a date and interested in spending time with you not simply your private parts.  

I wouldn't know how to answer your question as I've never had casual sex or met up with a man I didn't know very well just to fool around (and not have sex -yes I've made out/fooled around with friends -this was over 25 years ago -I'm in my 50s and a married mom - but never where I would have had a near stranger over my home -OMG).

You are coming across like you had the expectation that if your house wasn't available he'd suggest a hotel and pay for it.  I think you're treating yourself in a tacky way and just because you had intercourse with someone who was famous one time in the past.  Perhaps reevaluate what you are worth rather than risk being physically harmed/getting an STD.

No I did not that post did not indicate anything about a date my dear. That is your assumption.why would I make a post about a man not replying after not being able to have him at my house. Did I say we would go on a date are you slow? Is my place the only place e we could hook up? I clearly say joom up so where do you get I was expecting more? My house is not the only spot. You just can't comprehend and wanting to make it out of something I'm not even putting it as. No where u said we were going out. I said hook up. I could not bring him to my home. So because of that I was expecting a date is that only thing your brain tells you? I did not say we should we t to restaurant we just could NOT have SEX at my HOUSE. Who said I was hungry?

25 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Ok you clearly missed where u said I wasn't having him come to my home.

41 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

You are coming across like you had the expectation that if your house wasn't available he'd suggest a hotel and pay for it.  I think you're treating yourself in a tacky way and just because you had intercourse with someone who was famous one time in the past.  Perhaps reevaluate what you are worth rather than risk being physically harmed/getting an STD.sweat heart that's with anyone my dear it's life. Do you even know if I used something? What's your point that's with your everyday boy. Nothing different because of who he is.

15 hours ago, Trish53 said:

I don't need a sitter for 24 yr old w baby. I said daughter I ddnt say child

That's fine ty for the information. My answer still stands. 

By his lack of response he doesn't give much of a care by the looks of it. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Trish53 said:

Ok you clearly missed where u said I wasn't having him come to my home.

I think I’ve missed nothing relevant. I’m done responding as it’s clear you are looking for a certain answer. I agree with the other posters that he’s just not that into having sex with you so he moved on. No biggie. 

10 hours ago, Trish53 said:

Picked him? Maybe I left out we live in same town now and I was already communicating with him.Not sure where you were going with this. I just indicated that for my post should I had left that out or said he just came out few yrs ago🤔.  Just a statement and your point is? 

You might have noticed that the whole point of this thread is "SLEEPING WITH A CELEBRITY."   That's the title, anyway.  

Otherwise this is just another typical tale of a person who had sex with somebody and got ghosted.   Their past days of glory really aren't at play, except evidently in your imagination.  He just is not interested.  Sorry it hasn't turned out the way you'd hoped, better luck next time.  

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Jaunty said:

You might have noticed that the whole point of this thread is "SLEEPING WITH A CELEBRITY."   That's the title, anyway.  

Otherwise this is just another typical tale of a person who had sex with somebody and got ghosted.   Their past days of glory really aren't at play, except evidently in your imagination.  He just is not interested.  Sorry it hasn't turned out the way you'd hoped, better luck next time.  

Sweet heart it hasn't past. U feel good you good you got that off your chest? Person still touring so 😁.  First of all what celebrity want to go to your house honey. He wanted to come to my house. I turned him away from coming today my house. I will have better luck sweetie .he didn't reply that particular day. We still kewl.

• Haha 2