My sex drive is very high

I'm 35 women got a problem with my sex drive is very high....even if bf give me up to 4 rounds a night still I will be waiting more... Sometimes he complains, I even buy sex toys to use sometimes.. I love my bf but problem is my sex drive.. I don't know what to do  😔😔

43 minutes ago, shouldhavelearned said:

Ughhh, what

What I wrote was clear. Although you probably would prefer something like “your boyfriend should satisfy your sex drive. That’s what he is there for.  He’ll manage on no sleep and even if he’s not in the mood I mean all men want sex all the time right???”  

44 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

Is it high drive or could it be an addiction to sex. 

I wanted to ask the same lol

Because its not like your boyfriend has a low sex drive when he gives it to you 4 times a night. Its just that maybe you are a sex addict. 

19 hours ago, Keemy said:

I'm 35 women got a problem with my sex drive is very high....  😔😔

If it upsets you, see a physician for an evaluation of your physical and mental health. Get some tests done.

"Hypersexuality may be a primary condition, or the symptom of another medical disease or condition; for example, Klüver–Bucy syndrome or bipolar disorder. Hypersexuality may also present as a side effect of medication such as drugs used to treat Parkinson's disease. Clinicians have yet to reach a consensus over how best to describe hypersexuality as a primary condition or to determine the appropriateness of describing such behaviors and impulses as a separate pathology".